Suddenly, Republicans love Putin

You seem to spew more Russian and Chinese propaganda than any Trump supporters.

Interesting.
Sorry if we notice and point out how exactly Russians are lying and spreading misinformation in order to help Trump win. They post stories daily about how we are helping Ukraine but ignoring the border. Sound familiar? They have a fake news site called DC Weekly and boy does it look like that's where Republicans are getting all their fake news.

DC Weekly is a fake news site that has been linked to Russian propaganda. The site uses WordPress software and has a similar design to other fake news sites, such as the Chicago Chronicle, Miami Chronicle, and Clear Story News. The sites are intended to spread Kremlin propaganda among stories about culture, politics, and crime, and to give social media posts about disinformation more credibility.

We see a connection between DC News and what people are saying at Trump rallies and on Truthsocial.

Republicans are “Moscow Tools,” or useful idiots

“Over the last six months, we started noticing this shift in the way people at Trump rallies talked about Russia and Vladimir Putin,” Klepper said. “What once used to be a dodge suddenly became an embrace. Putin was suddenly seen as, not this bad guy autocrat, but seen as somebody who was even preferable to Joe Biden.”

In fact, the first-ever Vanderbilt Unity poll found that 52% of MAGA Republicans believed that Putin was a better president than Biden.

Then, simultaneously, you’re seeing Marjorie Taylor Greene pushing Russian propaganda out there and stop funding to Ukraine,”

This guy was at a Trump rally praising Russia and how great it is because he saw Tucker Carlson's visit to Russia. Jordan pointed out to the guy murder is twice as bad in Russia than here in the USA and the guy said "oh I didn't know that" Of course you don't know that. You're getting your news from Russia.

View attachment 949921
Klepper missed a golden opportunity.

He mentioned Tucker Carlson's fetish for Russian bread, and showed some MAGA losers praising the Moscow subway.

He should have explained to them that subway station was built not by Putin, but by Putin's hero, the mass murdering communist dictator Joseph Stalin.

Every totalitarian is big on production values.

Putin is the kind of man they want in Trump....
/----/ Dylan Mulvaney is the kind of man democRATs want in Biden.
1716307386519.png

Attachments

• 1716307386587.png
    1716307386587.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
Conservatives have a track record for having an affinity for despots.

View attachment 949991

View attachment 949993
This impulse is not a new phenomenon for the United States; it dates back to World War I and World War II, when leading American conservatives praised foreign autocrats such as Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini and Francisco Franco as their ideological comrades in arms. Until now, however, no modern president has lauded autocracy as a model for America.

Republicans Suddenly Love Vladimir Putin

Yup, the ultimate example of Party over Country

In private text messages Jan. 4, 2021, Carlson said he was done with Trump and his unfounded claims of a rigged election.

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” he texted an unidentified person.

“I hate him passionately. ... I can’t handle much more of this,” he added.

Carlson’s private texts starkly contrasted what he had been telling viewers during his primetime show.

“We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest,” he wrote in another text message, referring to the “last four years.” “But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Tucker Carlson backtracks on private texts saying he hates Trump: 'I love Trump'​

In 2001 Bush fawned all over Putin and said, "I looked the man in the eye. I found him very straightforward and trustworthy – I was able to get a sense of his soul."

Suddenly?
And then there's the infamous reset button gifted to Putin by Hillary.

There has been a gradual flip by Democrats from being suckups to Russia to Republicans being suckups to Russia.

The conversion is complete.

I cannot recall the number of times I have pointed out on this forum how much MAGA tards sound exactly like the commie pinko liberals of the 70s and 80s.

It's freaky as hell!

And then there's the infamous reset button gifted to Putin by Hillary.

There has been a gradual flip by Democrats from being suckups to Russia to Republicans being suckups to Russia.

The conversion is complete.

I cannot recall the number of times I have pointed out on this forum how much MAGA tards sound exactly like the commie pinko liberals of the 70s and 80s.

It's freaky as hell!

Russia lovers remind me of the people protesting for Gaza. They don't realize Hamas would not tolerate them in the ME

Forum List

Back