Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
It's so they can have an excuse for them being a loser and don't personally have to take any blame for their own failures.

Got that Uncle Tom? :biggrin:

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Because those racist white people, control black peoples bank accounts, which in turn affects how many friends you, which in turn affect your family relationships, which in turn affect your health, which in turn affects your goal.

The first people killed in any genocide or stopped are the people who speak up for them.

Mandela, Martin Luther King etc

Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence.

The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. It does not fking matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”.

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her (because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were)

1957-09-04.jpg

Calling out racism matters more when it comes from white people.

Because everyone thinks white people are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? Well white people Americans discount what blacks say, it's part of white people's conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

It's so they can have an excuse for them being a loser and don't personally have to take any blame for their own failures.

Why am I a uncle tom? Because me don't allow whites to control my emotions?

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Because those racist white people, control black peoples bank accounts, which in turn affects how many friends you, which in turn affect your family relationships, which in turn affect your health, which in turn affects your goal.

The first people killed in any genocide or stopped are the people who speak up for them.

The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. It does not fking matter if you persuade anyone. It does not matter if you “win the argument”.

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first nine black students to go to School in the American South. That school was a racist hell for her (because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were)

1957-09-04.jpg

Because everyone thinks white people are way more objective and neutral about racism than blacks.

Black people calling out racism ? Well white people Americans discount what blacks say, it's part of white people's conditioning, but they still hear it.

They hear what we say and what we do not say. If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” or “not so bad”. Especially since many whites assume blacks are “oversensitive”.

there will always be racism

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Blacks have an endless supply of race-baiting poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Watters and others constantly telling them they need to be angry and how much the white man has screwed them (and that your friendly, local democrat is there for them, so VOTE).

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Because you don't see the white man as the devil. Al Sharpton would not be pleased.

Nothing Govt can do to entirely rid us of individual racism anymore than they can stamp out lying.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Because you don't see the white man as the devil. Al Sharpton would not be pleased.

I don't waste my emotions on retarded shit like the white men is the devil

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

1957-09-04.jpg

What are white people doing to your bank account? You are also posting old news

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

1957-09-04.jpg

I dont care about racism

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Why do you care what black people worry about?

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Because I'm sick of this constant winning everyday about racism. Like they need acceptance from white people to feel good about themselves

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I do not personally see the average black person necessarily being "concerned about the feelings of white people".

However, I do see quite a few (mainly those who are old enough to have witnessed the pre civil rights movement) being concerned that history does not repeat itself.

Truthfully, it appears that there is currently much more of a backlash happening within the white population over so called "anti white discriminiation".

....the uneducated are ''easily'' brainwashed
...when you are poor/have problems/etc, humans naturally want to blame someone-something...it is ''natural'' for the poor to be more ''upset''/more unhappy than people with $$$ --[ less $$$$ means more stress ] --generally speaking
...even when you are not poor, and something bad happens/if you screw up--even if it's your fault/ etc humans naturally want to rationally blame someone and/or something else
If anyone wants to view examples of peoples’ blame gaming tune in just one episode of Parking Wars (A&E, maybe?) some time. One after another of incredibly stupid people blaming anyone or anything but themselves for their troubles.

Example: A car parked right next to a No Parking sign. The owner grabs the ticket off the windshield and confronts the meter maid demanding to know why she gave him a ticket?

“Why? Sir, you’re parked next to a No Parking sign!”

“But I was only parked here for TWO minutes!”

“Sir, the sign doesn’t say Two-Minute Parking. It says No Parking!”

“But I...”

All these things can be affected by racism. And you know that. So don't be dumb and black trying to appease these racists.

Well It has never happened so like I said I don't think about it

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues

And that's supposed to mean racism isn't a problem?

Not a problem for normal educated blacks

LOL! What a stupid ass comment.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

My first concern regarding Blacks who complain about "racism" is what they mean by that exhaustively over-used, frequently mis-used, often wrongfully used word.

If a dozen Blacks are asked to define the word "racism" the variations and differences in the responses will fill a notebook. But I really shouldn't focus so exclusively in that speculation because the same absence of consistency will occur with a dozen White Liberals -- who are equally full of shit.

No that would be what whites do. They do it here every day.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Because I'm sick of this constant winning everyday about racism. Like they need acceptance from white people to feel good about themselves

Now that is a uneducated position. Educated blacks, unlike you, look at racism from a systems point of view and are not concerned about name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back