Race Appropriation?

Da fuk is that shit?

Zac Efron's new dreadlocks spark charges of cultural appropriation: 'This is so racially insensitive'

So...whites can't have dreadlocks now? Since when is a hair style for a certain race??? And, if its such a fucking no no....then all blacks that straighten their kinky hair need to fucking stop that shit and wear it kinky!!!

Someone, somewhere working hard for some ideology seems to be hellbent on different skin tones hating each other. Couldn't be more apparent if it was an anvil dropped on our heads. The propaganda is thick in this cultural/race appropriation movement. I am absolutely surrounded by different skin tones in my neighborhood. Been here over two years. There's an HOA noise curfew after 10 pm. Everyone follows it. Everyone gets along or is at least civil if you approach them. It's actually the uh um 'new arrivals' to the county who have caused a stir. But that's a cultural, not a racial thing.

It is OPPORTUNISM-------really disgusting con-creeps have decided to PICK THE "RACE" that suits their personal agenda for the day---their RACE DU JOUR. The inevitable result of that stupidity is A JEALOUS POSSESSIVENESS of the symbols of the chosen "RACE OF THE DAY".

Da fuk is that shit?

Zac Efron's new dreadlocks spark charges of cultural appropriation: 'This is so racially insensitive'

So...whites can't have dreadlocks now? Since when is a hair style for a certain race??? And, if its such a fucking no no....then all blacks that straighten their kinky hair need to fucking stop that shit and wear it kinky!!!
Face the facts.
White guys don't look good in dreads.
Or shaved heads.
Unless you are Bruce Willis.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Another sad excuse used for white victimization. Whites like you want to badmouth black culture for your entire miserable loser racist lives than wonder why there will be blacks talking about whites wearing hairstyles normally worn in the culture you bad mouth.

Another sad excuse used for white victimization. Whites like you want to badmouth black culture for your entire miserable loser racist lives than wonder why there will be blacks talking about whites wearing hairstyles normally worn in the culture you bad mouth.

It was black victimization that started the whole thing. I.E., whining about culture appropriation because some white dude had the racist temerity to wear dreadlocks.

By the way, for those who don't understand the distinction, dreadlocks are not a product of black culture, they are a product of Jamaican culture made popular by Bob Marley. But it appears they actually have their origins in ancient India.

I just want reparations for all the lunch money blacks stole from me and for all the harassment and the trauma they gave me for being white. $47 bazillion or maybe just get the fuck over it life goes on get over it recognition .

Reparations? How can blacks pay back all the lives of whites that died to free them? This is over 150 years ago. Reparations for ex slaves 150 years hence? Well, on the other hand, how much do former slaves owe the union for freeing them? I am not an economist. But Frank Regan would say, we are even Steven.

Reparations? How can blacks pay back all the lives of whites that died to free them? This is over 150 years ago. Reparations for ex slaves 150 years hence? Well, on the other hand, how much do former slaves owe the union for freeing them? I am not an economist. But Frank Regan would say, we are even Steven.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...
Until this lie is overturned, we are not even Steven.
Until such time as ALL are equal, we are not even Steven.

Really? Even Steven? If slaves were freed and not subjected to systemic racism for another 100 years after that, you MIGHT have a point.

Da fuk is that shit?

Face the facts.
Or shaved heads.

No one does

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...

not a lie

I just want reparations for all the lunch money blacks stole from me and for all the harassment and the trauma they gave me for being white. $47 bazillion or maybe just get the fuck over it life goes on get over it recognition .
Post Script: I regret posting that, particularly since it left out the fact blacks used to torment me and say it was, (their words, not mine ):"Your granddaddy put my granddaddy in slavery". My great grandparents where white and immigrated here legally LONG after slavery ended. And as far as benefiting from slavery, hardly . Whatever it is I should pay monetarily for slavery , I have done so in karma or human terms. I think I have payed my dues.

Face the facts.
Or
shaved heads.

My wife thinks I look good.

Some may disagree with her, but f••• them. My wife's opinion is the only one that matters to me.

ZSC_6868_1200x1500.jpg

Side note: that must explain why people paint pumpkins black. I never understood this sidestepping things and making them seem different than what they are...

not a lie
If all men are equal, as it states in the Constitution, why were slaves considered three fifths of a person?

Three-Fifths Compromise - Wikipedia

Da fuk is that shit?

Face the facts.
Or shaved heads.

No one does
I do.

Well colored folks like you and Alfred Sharpton routinely badmouth white culture, so why does Sharpton conk his hair free of kinks so it’s nice and straight like a white person? Don’t he be appropriating, no wha um sayin’?

Forum List

Back