Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really simple...... how white people see black people

NOT OK:

gangsta.jpg

OK

normal.jpg

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Why do you care what black people worry about?

Because I'm sick of this constant winning everyday about racism. Like they need acceptance from white people to feel good about themselves

Now that is a uneducated position. Educated blacks, unlike you, look at racism from a systems point of view and are not concerned about name calling.

Name calling doesnt bother me

It's really simple...... how white people see black people

NOT OK:

View attachment 203944

OK

View attachment 203945

And why is this a issue? I look at blacks the same

Wasn't to you really.... to the other idiots here who want to believe all white people are racist.
My point.... it isn't the race, it's the person.
Same goes for a white guy... dress like a gangster, don't expect to be treated any different than one.

Who says all whites are racist? Here we go again.

The “not all whites” argument
Saturday December 17th 2011 by abagond

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

I know whites are individuals. I live in a country that is mostly white. I have to deal with whites at work. I watch American film and television where whites are given whole story lines complete with a love life, where they are almost never reduced to stereotypes as whites.

So I expect them to be individuals. Which makes it all the more surprising and interesting to me when they do seem to act from a hive mind.

The “not all whites” argument

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Did Sarah Sanders being asked to leave a restaurant affect your bank account, your friends, your health? No

..but when certain racist folks feel they can call the police on black people for doing the most ordinary shit like trying to swim at a pool, bbq at a park or enter their own gated community:

Yes, that can affect my family, my friends, my health -- because we have seen many times where when police are falsely told something, they react in a way that puts innocent people in danger

Just ask the family and friends of this guy who was killed at a Walmart for holding a bb gun that he picked up from a shelf at the same Walmart

maxresdefault.jpg

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Did Sarah Sanders being asked to leave a restaurant affect your bank account, your friends, your health? No

..but when certain racist folks feel they can call the police on black people for doing the most ordinary shit like trying to swim at a pool, bbq at a park or enter their own gated community:

Yes, that can affect my family, my friends, my health -- because we have seen many times where when police are falsely told something, they react in a way that puts innocent people in danger

Just ask the family and friends of this guy who was killed at a Walmart for holding a bb gun that he picked up from a shelf at the same Walmart

maxresdefault.jpg

Why is it a pic of him holding a baby

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

maxresdefault.jpg

Because that is his child -- does it bother you that he is humanized?

Would you rather have seen a pic of his mugshot? (can't help you, he wasn't a criminal)

Would you have rather have seen a pic of his dead body? Sorry, I can't help you..

What you see is a pic of a father holding a child that will never get a chance to be held by their father again because of the fears of some racist -- but like you said "who cares about the feelings of white racist people?"

I don't care about them, I'm too busy caring about people like the brother in the pic and hoping there are not more like him because of idiots calling the police of black folks just because...

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Because I'm sick of this constant winning everyday about racism. Like they need acceptance from white people to feel good about themselves

Now that is a uneducated position. Educated blacks, unlike you, look at racism from a systems point of view and are not concerned about name calling.

Not talking about name calling. Your claim of backs needing to be accepted by whites and that we complain about racism because we aren't is one of the most uneducated and ignorant opinions I have read in my life. I don't say what do because I am uneducated. I am well educated by every standard of American education. I don't say what I do because I am blaming whites for my failures, by all standards I have been successful. One of our worst problems are blacks like you who get a few crumbs the white man lets you get, acquire a few material things, and then you think there is no problem to such an extent to post a thread in a forum full of white supremacists about how tired you are of blacks complaining about racism. Those of us who oppose and fight racism are the ones who don't need acceptance from whites. It is those like you who seek that acceptance.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

maxresdefault.jpg

Would you rather have seen a pic of his mugshot? (can't help you, he wasn't a criminal)

Would you have rather have seen a pic of his dead body? Sorry, I can't help you..

What you see is a pic of a father holding a child that will never get a chance to be held by their father again because of the fears of some racist -- but like you said "who cares about the feelings of white racist people?"

I don't care about them, I'm too busy caring about people like the brother in the pic and hoping there are not more like him because of idiots calling the police of black folks just because...

Couple things you're not mentioning...

He was walking around the store carrying this gun, never mind it is a BB gun, people don't know that.
He was waving it around, and walking through aisles.
What the f*ck for??
He is a 22 year old father, why the hell is he acting like such a complete moron???
Who the fuck walks around a crowded store waving a gun around??
Second thing...the police yelled "drop the gun"....he didn't drop it, he instead turn to run WITH THE GUN STILL IN HIS HANDS.

He was an idiot. And that is why he died.

Last edited:

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

maxresdefault.jpg

I need to know the whole story

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Not talking about name calling. Your claim of backs needing to be accepted by whites and that we complain about racism because we aren't is one of the most uneducated and ignorant opinions I have read in my life. I don't say what do because I am uneducated. I am well educated by every standard of American education. I don't say what I do because I am blaming whites for my failures, by all standards I have been successful. One of our worst problems are blacks like you who get a few crumbs the white man lets you get, acquire a few material things, and then you think there is no problem to such an extent to post a thread in a forum full of white supremacists about how tired you are of blacks complaining about racism. Those of us who oppose and fight racism are the ones who don't need acceptance from whites. It is those like you who seek that acceptance.

All the jobs I had since 1999 had been run by black people. My bank is blacked owned

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

maxresdefault.jpg

Couple things you're not mentioning...

He was walking around the store carrying this gun, never mind it is a BB gun, people don't know that.
He was waving it around, and walking through aisles.
What the f*ck for??
He is a 22 year old father, why the hell is he acting like such a complete moron???
Who the fuck walks around a crowded store waving a gun around??
Second thing...the police yelled "drop the gun"....he didn't drop it, he instead turn to run WITH THE GUN STILL IN HIS HANDS.

He was an idiot. And that is why he died.

Thank you, knew it was more to the story

That pic of him.holding a child was bs

No that would be what whites do. They do it here every day.
Really? Show us one example of a White participant in this forum (or anywhere else) complaining about "racism."

Do you know that an adult whose thoughts are dominated by his/her imagination is considered insane and potentially dangerous?

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

You're in a tight spot then.
I don't think black people are going anywhere.
Perhaps if you treated them with respect as human beings things would improve.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

You're in a tight spot then.
I don't think black people are going anywhere.
Perhaps if you treated them with respect as human beings things would improve.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

I'm black mongob

Blacks have an endless supply of race-baiting poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Watters and others constantly telling them they need to be angry and how much the white man has screwed them (and that your friendly, local democrat is there for them, so VOTE).
How do you solve a problem by not talking about it ?

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back