Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???

All these things can be affected by racism. And you know that. So don't be dumb and black trying to appease these racists.

Well It has never happened so like I said I don't think about it

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues
This idiot literally thinks it is still the 1960s.

Just ignore him.

Most blacks don't know how to present themselves as normal people

All these things can be affected by racism. And you know that. So don't be dumb and black trying to appease these racists.

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues

Just ignore him.

Exactly.

The white people who act like most black people do are literally thrown out of society never to be heard of again.

The only reason why morons IM2 are somewhat accepted and listened to is because he is black and either the white liberals who run society think blacks can’t change, or they think blacks can never do wrong.

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Just ignore him.

You weren't even thought about in the 1960's little kid. I know what time it is.

Just ignore him.

That's not true.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

And that's supposed to mean racism isn't a problem?

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I worry about as much as about you as you should worry about me and that is you should be thinking about what you wrote but alas you are the minority in life and many blacks care more about false opinions than reality, my opinion of course...

Mainly the poor uneducated and unemployed blacks
Didn't you just get fired?

Just ignore him.

Exactly.

The white people who act like most black people do are literally thrown out of society never to be heard of again.

The only reason why morons IM2 are somewhat accepted and listened to is because he is black and either the white liberals who run society think blacks can’t change, or they think blacks can never do wrong.

And this is a white supremacist who says that whites are going take over the world and return to what he thinks is the white mans heritage as supreme ruler of planet earth.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I worry about as much as about you as you should worry about me and that is you should be thinking about what you wrote but alas you are the minority in life and many blacks care more about false opinions than reality, my opinion of course...

Yeah like Hank Aaron, BIll Russell, Oprah or Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

And that's supposed to mean racism isn't a problem?

Not a problem for normal educated blacks

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

No

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

No
Yeah, something about yelling at "bitches" until they cried IIRC.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

No

I was sent to anger management

No

I was sent to anger management
Oh, so not fired yet.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

My first concern regarding Blacks who complain about "racism" is what they mean by that exhaustively over-used, frequently mis-used, often wrongfully used word.

If a dozen Blacks are asked to define the word "racism" the variations and differences in the responses will fill a notebook. But I really shouldn't focus so exclusively in that speculation because the same absence of consistency will occur with a dozen White Liberals -- who are equally full of shit.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I know all I want is I be wantin' a killer dew wit Jhery-Curl...

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Your boyfriend must be at work

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

Your boyfriend must be at work
A little gold grill to display..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back