Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these things can be affected by racism. And you know that. So don't be dumb and black trying to appease these racists.

Well It has never happened so like I said I don't think about it

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues
This idiot literally thinks it is still the 1960s.

Just ignore him.

Most blacks don't know how to present themselves as normal people
Who told you that? A white person?

Blacks have an endless supply of race-baiting poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Watters and others constantly telling them they need to be angry and how much the white man has screwed them (and that your friendly, local democrat is there for them, so VOTE).
How do you solve a problem by not talking about it ?

Confronting people and harassing them while they're going about their daily lives not bothering anyone is NOT TALKING ABOUT IT.

Blacks have an endless supply of race-baiting poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Watters and others constantly telling them they need to be angry and how much the white man has screwed them (and that your friendly, local democrat is there for them, so VOTE).

Confronting people and harassing them while they're going about their daily lives not bothering anyone is NOT TALKING ABOUT IT.
Black people dont walk up to you and start harassing you about racism.

It's really simple...... how white people see black people

NOT OK:

View attachment 203944

OK

View attachment 203945
Why is the first picture not OK? Black people have a right to own a gun just like anyone else.

And there it is... :rolleyes:
Yes there is your deflection instead of answering my question. Whats the difference in the first photo and this?

hqdefault.jpg

Good point... you mean of course like how no one talks about 70% single parenting... young black males having nothing to do with their offspring. Or the highest crime rates per capita than anyone else...highest murder rate than anyone else... lowest graduation rates... List goes on.
Good for you to recognize that no one talks about these massive issues.

Good point... you mean of course like how no one talks about 70% single parenting... young black males having nothing to do with their offspring. Or the highest crime rates per capita than anyone else...highest murder rate than anyone else... lowest graduation rates... List goes on.
Good for you to recognize that no one talks about these massive issues.
You must not be in the know. People talk about those things all the time. I'm pretty sure they didnt realize they had to report back to you.

Couple things you're not mentioning...

He was walking around the store carrying this gun, never mind it is a BB gun, people don't know that.
He was waving it around, and walking through aisles....

No, he wasn't waving it around at people -- that part is a LIE, flat out.
There were tons of surveillance cameras in the Walmart and NONE of them depicted the man doing anything you described -- and in some of the footage he was around several customers and none of them were alarmed or ran away like he was some armed maniac

What the f*ck for??
He is a 22 year old father, why the hell is he acting like such a complete moron???
Who the fuck walks around a crowded store waving a gun around??.
535775_384343125001058_1418678438_n.jpg

This is why I have ZERO respect for people like you -- I guarantee you would you call this woman and man a patriot for practicing their 2a rights for carrying her gun in a crowded store -- by the way, the guy who was killed at the Walmart, was shot in an open carry state.

But folks like you sure love to demonize the person who was killed -- but when that man more resembles someone who looks like you, then of course that person has a right to carry that weapon around.

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???
Its important to alert others to white racists. If you are a man interested in helping his race you would make sure your fellow Black people understand where all the racists are. Of course you should never care about the feelings of white racists but thats not the same thing as "worrying" about them.

It's more important things to think about

NOT OK:

View attachment 203944

OK

View attachment 203945
Why is the first picture not OK? Black people have a right to own a gun just like anyone else.

Yes there is your deflection instead of answering my question. Whats the difference in the first photo and this?

hqdefault.jpg

oh that's easy.... one swigs Coors light in the middle of a woods while shooting at concrete blocks and pond water while waiting on a zombie apocalypse to happen any day.... the other settles disputes by shooting at other people in the middle of a city riding in a stolen car.

Well It has never happened so like I said I don't think about it

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues

Just ignore him.

My eyes told me

NOT OK:

View attachment 203944

OK

View attachment 203945

hqdefault.jpg

oh that's easy.... one swigs Coors light in the middle of a woods while shooting at concrete blocks and pond water while waiting on a zombie apocalypse to happen any day.... the other settles disputes by shooting at other people in the middle of a city riding in a stolen car.
You didnt provide a link explaining the Black guy had done all those things and I didnt provide a link to what the white guy was doing. What made you assume those fables to be the truth when everyone knows its just your racist views?

You must not be in the know. People talk about those things all the time. I'm pretty sure they didnt realize they had to report back to you.
Because racists only brings up that shit when they are trying to justify the murder of innocent black folks..

They could give a fuck about what people are doing day in and day out to improve their communities -- matter of fact, if you are too vocal about organizing within your community; they mock you for being a community organizer.

Just ignore him.

My eyes told me
If its based on what your eyes told you then we can safely disregard your opinion based on your lack of knowledge on other things.

Because racists only brings up that shit when they are trying to justify the murder of innocent black folks..

They could give a fuck about what people are doing day in and day out to improve their communities -- matter of fact, if you are too vocal about organizing within your community; they mock you for being a community organizer.
I always wonder about the intelligence of whites that ask that type of silly question. Why would Black people talk to white people about Black internal problems? To me its like asking a white person why are so many of them school shooters?

Couple things you're not mentioning...

He was walking around the store carrying this gun, never mind it is a BB gun, people don't know that.
He was waving it around, and walking through aisles....

No, he wasn't waving it around at people -- that part is a LIE, flat out.
There were tons of surveillance cameras in the Walmart and NONE of them depicted the man doing anything you described -- and in some of the footage he was around several customers and none of them were alarmed or ran away like he was some armed maniac

What the f*ck for??
He is a 22 year old father, why the hell is he acting like such a complete moron???
Who the fuck walks around a crowded store waving a gun around??.
535775_384343125001058_1418678438_n.jpg

This is why I have ZERO respect for people like you -- I guarantee you would you call this woman and man a patriot for practicing their 2a rights for carrying her gun in a crowded store -- by the way, the guy who was killed at the Walmart, was shot in an open carry state.

But folks like you sure love to demonize the person who was killed -- but when that man more resembles someone who looks like you, then of course that person has a right to carry that weapon around.

Nope, wrong again.
I would call the two meth heads walking around with rifles strapped to their backs morons as well. They are idiots.
But, not as stupid as removing a BB gun out of it's package, walking around with it - IN HIS HANDS - not strapped to his back - around other people. That is a special kind of stupid.

Just ignore him.

My eyes told me
If its based on what your eyes told you then we can safely disregard your opinion based on your lack of knowledge on other things.

I see black nothing's everyday. And then I see productive blacks

I also have no respect for any man who demonstrates complete acquiescence to the point of self hate, just to get a pat on the head from massa
Hobiexamericaspresident05.jpg

Last edited:

NOT OK:

View attachment 203944

OK

View attachment 203945

hqdefault.jpg

You didnt provide a link explaining the Black guy had done all those things and I didnt provide a link to what the white guy was doing. What made you assume those fables to be the truth when everyone knows its just your racist views?

Dress like a thug, expect to be taken as a thug.
Not difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back