Why do so many blacks waste time and energy worrying about what whites are racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I mean who cares about the feelings of white racist people???

brainwashed by their parents and MSM---
..I understand how they can be leery of whites/white cops/etc---but they go overboard

I mean who really gives a fuck? Isn't it more important things in life to focus on if you are a black adult like....

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I worry about as much as about you as you should worry about me and that is you should be thinking about what you wrote but alas you are the minority in life and many blacks care more about false opinions than reality, my opinion of course...

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I worry about as much as about you as you should worry about me and that is you should be thinking about what you wrote but alas you are the minority in life and many blacks care more about false opinions than reality, my opinion of course...

Mainly the poor uneducated and unemployed blacks

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I disagree amd see this daily with educated and uneducated individuals from all walks of life.

Personally I do not care what you say about me as long as you let me live in peace.

My opinion of you should not matter unless it is hampering your way of life and if so then I can understand why someone would bother wondering if my opinion is harming them but for the majority of any race, well it has no affect on their daily life.

Live our lives and worry about something we can control like you getting me another shot of Whiskey so I can enjoy conversing with you...

....the uneducated are ''easily'' brainwashed
...when you are poor/have problems/etc, humans naturally want to blame someone-something...it is ''natural'' for the poor to be more ''upset''/more unhappy than people with $$$ --[ less $$$$ means more stress ] --generally speaking
...even when you are not poor, and something bad happens/if you screw up--even if it's your fault/ etc humans naturally want to rationally blame someone and/or something else

Self-confident people (be they African Americans or women or gays or police officers or …) do not pay attention to what ignoramuses say about them, for they are too busy leading successful and productive lives. "The dogs bark, but the caravan just rolls on."

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I disagree amd see this daily with educated and uneducated individuals from all walks of life.

Personally I do not care what you say about me as long as you let me live in peace.

My opinion of you should not matter unless it is hampering your way of life and if so then I can understand why someone would bother wondering if my opinion is harming them but for the majority of any race, well it has no affect on their daily life.

Live our lives and worry about something we can control like you getting me another shot of Whiskey so I can enjoy conversing with you...
...there are not 2 or 4 or 10 blacks protesting/burning/looting--but hundreds
...you see black celebrities/sports players/clergy/councils/etc complaining about the whites
....it might not be the whole population, but it's bigger than you think

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

here the black alderman voted to HONOR a criminal
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

Instead, I bowed my head and prayed for my niece -- for all of us -- for protection from the rampant systemic racism and bigotry that regards black and brown people, and women, as undeserving of equal liberty or justice.
sure--another racist hating black
blacks murder 8 blacks every DAY
he needs more protection from blacks than whites
blacks commit crime at higher levels
they graduate at lower levels --THIS is their main problem--not racism...
all the facts and numbers say he's a jackass idiot
That poll is not just about whether or not Donald Trump is racist - CNN

Self-confident people (be they African Americans or women or gays or police officers or …) do not pay attention to what ignoramuses say about them, for they are too busy leading successful and productive lives. "The dogs bark, but the caravan just rolls on."

This is about more than what somebody white says about people.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

All these things can be affected by racism. And you know that. So don't be dumb and black trying to appease these racists.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

All these things can be affected by racism. And you know that. So don't be dumb and black trying to appease these racists.

Well It has never happened so like I said I don't think about it

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

The White Progressives likely told them to do it.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

That's a lie. It is one thing to say that you have ignored the racism and never let it stop you, we all have done that. But for you to say it's never happened to you, well, that's another story.

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues

Your bank account
Your friends
Your family
Your health
your goals
Traveling

I been interviewed by whites for jobs, opening up bank accounts, and housing and never had any issues
This idiot literally thinks it is still the 1960s.

Just ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back