Why do Christians

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Keep getting exempt from PA laws?
Why cant agnostic or atheist business owners be exempt from participating in gay marriage just because they find it disgusting?
PA laws are institutional discrimination and should be abolished.

Last edited:
PA laws are a fine case of judicial gymnastics for which they found a way to implement social change the government wanted.

They had the change and then the courts found a way to make it “legal”

Why do Christians

Oh Lord, here comes our daily dose of STUPID from the fringe Left

Why cant agnostic or atheist business owners be exempt from participating in gay marriage just because they find it disgusting?.

Agnostic or Atheist is not a religion, thats why. But I will say this: Nobody and no busienss should ever be forced to participate in anything, I agree.

Bullshit.

Why do Christians

Why cant agnostic or atheist business owners be exempt from participating in gay marriage just because they find it disgusting?.

Agnostic or Atheist is not a religion, thats why. But I will say this: Nobody and no busienss should ever be forced to participate in anything, I agree.

Bullshit.

Uhhh...you know it is the PA laws that force business to participate...the thing you say they should not have to do

Why do Christians

Bullshit.
Yes, I'm a die hard leftist. Lol
I guess die hard leftists just read the news?
My point was, a person can claim god and get exempt from bullshit laws. That's discrimination.
So you are against pa laws but you dont want them abolished?
Your entire post was dumb.

Why can't I refuse Mormons heretics at my place of business if that's my deeply-held religious? Why are some deeply-held religious beliefs more equal than others?

The government can violate my business rights, association rights, property rights, and, my individual liberty, but at least I get to tell the faggots to go climb a tree.

Why can't I refuse Mormons heretics at my place of business if that's my deeply-held religious? Why are some deeply-held religious beliefs more equal than others?
Point of clarification. Are Mormon heretics anti or pro Mormon.

Clarification: All Mormons are heretics.

Clarification: All Mormons are heretics.
True but the ones I know are good people.

I only hate them because they make me look bad.

JW’s are another story.

PA laws serve the general public good, allowing our citizens to move around freely in society. They are sensible business rules that allow commerce to operate smoothly. They do not obligate any business owners to invite their customers to their next party, just to provide the goods and services they advertise.

Most businesses are incorporated anyway, so their owners are being shielded from personal liability. The anti-PA laws people seem to want their cake and eat it, too. They want their businesses to be owned by themselves as individuals for purposes of their "personal beliefs," and yet want to put on their corporate hat when it comes to liability.

Remember that we have a very diverse population in the U.S. The same laws that protect a gay Episcopalian also protect a straight Southern Baptist.

So no Christian will step up for the non religious?

Remember ya'll, it's the faggots that want special rights. lol

Forum List

Back