Democrats sweating bullets! Latinos for Trump everywhere at Trump rally in NM

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: Oh yah, the Democrats are sweating bullets!! There were Latinos for Trump everywhere at the Trump rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico When Trump asked if there were any Hispanics in the audience, the arena erupted in cheers. Latinos were shouting, “USA, USA” and, “Build the wall.” It was awesome.

NBC News: Trump holds campaign rally in New Mexico
Watch live coverage of President Donald Trump holding a campaign rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.

'

• Banned
LINK: Team Trump on Twitter

Untitled - Copy.png

ME: Oh yah, the Democrats are sweating bullets!! There were Latinos for Trump everywhere at the Trump rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico When Trump asked if there were any Hispanics in the audience, the arena erupted in cheers. Latinos were shouting, “USA, USA” and, “Build the wall.” It was awesome.

Watch live coverage of President Donald Trump holding a campaign rally in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.

'

As a Roman Catholic white male, who had and still has an abundance of Hispanic friends I went through Catechism with (and dated their sisters...Mexican women are beautiful BTW ) they are cultural conservatives who do not believe in the murder of the unborn and who have traditional family values. Voting Republican is easy for them.

'

Think about it-Italians don't support the mafia just because they are Italian, Hispanics don't support illegals just because they are Hispanic.

Democrats are insane!

I work in restaurants all the educated family oriented Latinos are all voting for trump or like him.

The Latins that don’t like him won’t vote lol

'

As a Roman Catholic white male, who had and still has an abundance of Hispanic friends I went through Catechism with (and dated their sisters...Mexican women are beautiful BTW ) they are cultural conservatives who do not believe in the murder of the unborn and who have traditional family values. Voting Republican is easy for them.

Ditto, my Hispanic friends have NOTHING in common with these lowlife Dem baby killers.

I do not understand why but it seems to me the Roman Catholic clergy supports the Democrat Party- and that makes no sense to me. As 99% of Hispanics are RC and believe what the clergy tells them, many vote Democrat in spite of it being against every thing they believe in at home.

Beats me why.

I do not understand why but it seems to me the Roman Catholic clergy supports the Democrat Party- and that makes no sense to me. As 99% of Hispanics are RC and believe what the clergy tells them, many vote Democrat in spite of it being against every thing they believe in at home.

Beats me why.
Because they are liberals who think in terms of social justice and not morality when it comes to government.

'

Im betting in 2020 the broken down demographic numbers will probably stroke out the entire DNC

I do not understand why but it seems to me the Roman Catholic clergy supports the Democrat Party

I can explain that but would it would be quite a long post. It is a twisting historical road that brings them to this point.

I can tell you that among PRACTICING Catholics who believe in Catholic Doctrine, most are conservative.
BUT just like with the Jews, there are millions of CINO's (Catholic In Name Only) who do not really believe and they are mostly Democrats

Beats me why.
Its the authoritative figure thing. If there were women priests, that would stop.

Beats me why.
Its the authoritative figure thing. If there were women priests, that would stop.
What makes you think that female clergy would change this tendency?

Beats me why.
What makes you think that female clergy would change this tendency?
Hispanics don't like taking orders from women-they would avoid those churches.

Totally wrong and uninformed
WHY?

There is a long, twisted, historical narrative going back a long ways as to why the Catholic Church leans Democrat. I could werite pages on it, and it would be totally off topic. But as I said before: Among PRACTICING Catholics who believe in Catholic Doctrine, most are conservative. BUT just like with the Jews, there are millions of CINO's (Catholic In Name Only) who do not really believe and they are mostly Democrats

Thats why I posted this video, to show where PRACTICING Catholics are at:

Forum List

Back