Why do Blacks support the DNC?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

After Joe Biden, a white man, insults a black man to his face and tells the black man what he must to do remain black, which is to vote for him or he cannot be considered black, can blacks even think for themselves anymore? Do they have any self respect left? Are they really all just chumps of the DNC, the white man's party?

Last edited:
The same folks saying blacks are too stupid to vote for Republicans are also the same people on other posts whining about "uniparty" and claiming Republicans are the same as Democrats -- all because their cult leader is indicted..

Yall are emotional little bitches

After Joe Biden, a white man, insults a black man to his face and tells the black man what he must to do remain black, which is to vote for him or he cannot be considered black, can blacks even think for themselves anymore? Do they have any self respect left? Are they really all just chumps of the DNC, the white man's party?

The blacks vote for the DNC for the handouts. They don't vote for the GOP because the GOP expects people to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps. Start out at the bottom and over time work their way up the ladder in whatever field they choose. It's all about gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

The same folks saying blacks are too stupid to vote for Republicans are also the same people on other posts whining about "uniparty" and claiming Republicans are the same as Democrats -- all because their cult leader is indicted..

Yall are emotional little bitches

At least we're not so insecure that we have to authenticate our own skin color by voting for Democrat Party candidates.

Ya'll are a bunch a scared little rabbits who wouldn't dare piss off your white Democrat plantation owners.

They say "Jump" and you say "Yowsa Boss." :21:

One word: Gibs

Sadly, most black voters be like:
7webi7.jpg

Black people know that the GOP is racist

No, we just don't pretend we aren't racist, like you Democrats. And it isn't cities with Republican Mayors where black people a murdering each other every day.
I know plenty of decent black folks, I don't give a shit about your skin color...are you a decent human being is all I care about. For the ones who politicize their race though...I will always aim to press their buttons.

Forum List

Back