Ohio proves that people only care about their right to drugs and an abortion

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This November, people of Ohio will vote for the Constitutional right to illicit drugs and abortion.

It is like I have always said, Leftists only care about two things when it comes to their rights, the right to killing their offspring and then being able to medicate themselves numb after doing it so they don't have to think about it.

What has America come to?

Think of all the ways of those in Ohio, and across the country have lost rights recently. During Covid, people lost the right to religious freedom as churches were closed down. People lost the right to assemble as well, even when it was not religiously motivated. And people were denied to right to talk to each other over social media about the bad effects of the vaccines as their speech was being censored.

So there you have it, Americans have basically lost their first amendment rights, the right to speech, freedom of religion, and the right to assemble, but all they can do is pass constitutional amendments to kill the unborn and take illicit drugs.

America truly is gone.

This November, people of Ohio will vote for the Constitutional right to illicit drugs and abortion.

It is like I have always said, Leftists only care about two things when it comes to their rights, the right to killing their offspring and then being able to medicate themselves numb after doing it so they don't have to think about it.

Think of all the ways of those in Ohio, and across the country have lost rights recently. During Covid, people lost the right to religious freedom as churches were closed down. People lost the right to assemble as well, even when it was not religiously motivated. And people were denied to right to talk to each other over social media about the bad effects of the vaccines as their speech was being censored.

So there you have it, Americans have basically lost their first amendment rights, the right to speech, freedom of religion, and the right to assemble, but all they can do is pass constitutional amendments to kill the unborn and take illicit drugs.

America truly is gone.
It's still here. The only thing you have lost is your courage. If you don't feel at home here it's because it's the home of the brave.

If I ever get pregnant it would be nice to have the option to abort it in its early stages. Unfortunately I can't get pregnant because I identify as male.

America truly is gone.

It's called individual rights.

Which are decided by the people.

You should probably move to another country where other people can dictate how you live your life.

It's about freedom.

You're an especially hardcore fascist, so you hate freedom.

Thus, your party keeps losing, because most people aren't fascists, and they like freedom.

Please keep announcing how much you hate freedom, as we appreciate all the votes that brings to the Demcorats.

It's about freedom.

You're an especially hardcore fascist, so you hate freedom.

Thus, your party keeps losing, because most people aren't fascists, and they like freedom.

Please keep announcing how much you hate freedom, as we appreciate all the votes that brings to the Demcorats.
How about the freedom of parents to know if their child wants an abortion or has the freedom do know if they want a sex change instead of the schools hiding it from them?

Would you be in favor of that?

Sounds like a great Parental rights amendment for 2024 in Ohio.

You have no idea of how crazy you sound.

That's why it's up to us to stage the interventions.
How about a Constitutional amendment to save viable unborn babies?

What about an amendment to protect gun rights?

In Ohio, polls show all of it would pass easily.

It takes a very brave person to kill a baby.
Not if you legalize illicit drugs

That way they don't have to think about it.

Which is the type of voters the DNC is harvesting, the kind that no longer think, the kind of voter who is no longer in control of their faculties.

Not if you legalize illicit drugs

That way they don't have to think about it.

Which is the type of voters the DNC is harvesting, the kind that no longer think, the kind of voter who is no longer in control of their faculties.
Livestock.

If there is anything I can understand,it's freedom. The freedom to take any drugs and watch your skin fall off. The freedom to be homeless, no rent or bills to pay. The freedom of not punching a time clock. Only suckers work. The freedom of endless sex without responsibility. Just kill whatever it is. A child is like bacteria, right?

Freedom. You can't beat it.

America truly is gone.
Sounds pretty serious.

Imagine how much more serious it would be if true.

Hopefully the people of Ohio will wake up to the bill of goods you guys have sold them as of late. If the Democrats and Liberals are smart the #Ohiobama will be everywhere next election season to hopefully get them to wake the hell up and realize what they are becoming.

Its Texas but its appropriate for what Ohio is in danger of becoming.

America truly is gone.
The heart wants what it wants

I thought Ohio was Trump country

How about the freedom of parents to know if their child wants an abortion or has the freedom do know if they want a sex change instead of the schools hiding it from them?

Sounds like a great Parental rights amendment for 2024 in Ohio.
Sounds like someone's off topic on his own thread.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

America truly is gone.
I think abortion is a great right any female should have. I also fully support the legalization of all drugs. So many people who have never tried drugs see them as so awful. They actually can be very theraputic, open the mind up to new ways of creative thinking, increase spirtual awareness. I have taken Marijuana and LSD to help fight depression, bipolar, and PTSD. Legalizing drugs is the way to go.

America truly is gone.
You're a fanatic who has no place in a civilized society.

Think of all the ways of those in Ohio, and acrosss the country have lost rights recently. During Covid, people lost the right to religious freedom as churches were closed down.

The government was unable to shut down churches. Don't lie. Our church shut down BUT it was by the decision of the members.

People lost the right to assemble as well, even when it was not religiously motivated. And people were denied to right to talk to each other over social media about the bad effects of the vaccines as their speech was being censored.

I seem to recall it discussed here over and over.

America truly is gone.

First Amendment rights do not apply to places like Twitter.

Next time you don't like something, base your post upon facts, not hyperbole.

Forum List

Back