Scott Adams RISKS IT ALL, Tells White People to "STAY AWAY FROM BLACKS"

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Tatum ain't arguing with guy. Because the man ain't wrong. About the only time the blacks and whites get along, is when both individuals are decent folks. Or one is trying to be like the other. He did another video of a black woman giving more detail into this subject. I'll see if I can find it.

Scott Adams RISKS IT ALL, Tells White People to "STAY AWAY FROM BLACKS"​

I see people post this guy's youtube videos in OPs all of the time.

I, for one, never watch them. Nor am I interested in purchasing his merchandise.

He's alright. Better than most black youtubers. He can't stand race hustlers. He used to be a cop, so he does a lot of crime reactions. Usually about black thugs doing stupid stuff.

He's alright. Better than most black youtubers. He can't stand race hustlers. He used to be a cop, so he does a lot of crime reactions. Usually about black thugs doing stupid stuff.

I can't stand all caps.

Reported.

Say it, don't spray it...

Last edited:
Tatum ain't arguing with guy. Because the man ain't wrong. About the only time the blacks and whites get along, is when both individuals are decent folks. Or one is trying to be like the other. He did another video of a black woman giving more detail into this subject. I'll see if I can find it.

Scott Adams RISKS IT ALL, Tells White People to "STAY AWAY FROM BLACKS"​

Mr. Adams was telling Asian and Caucasian and Hispanic and Native Americans to do what they already try to do in their daily lives.

Some people of the ethnicity under discussion are wonderful people -- much more tolerant and generous than a lot of the other ethnicities.

But - for some reason -- the proportion of violent ones among them is higher than among the other ethnicities.

What is he risking...the 2 or 3 thousand people who still care what he thinks?
He risked millions that he was making from his Dibert Comic. That said, he probably already has enough money to retire comfortably. Dilbert, correct me if I'm wrong, has been canceled from most every newspaper that used to run it because of this.

He is correct.

White people in general should stay away from blacks in general. Or rather, blacks should stay away from whites. White people founded America, we built it, we maintained it for hundreds of years turning it into what it is today and we out number them. If blacks can't conform to white people they should leave or stay out of the way.

I know there are a lot of blacks that cause no problems and are great people, but blacks as a whole cause too many problems.

Here's the other video I mentioned in the OP.

He risked millions that he was making from his Dibert Comic.
LOL...sure.
That said, he probably already has enough money to retire comfortably. Dilbert, correct me if I'm wrong, has been canceled from most every newspaper that used to run it because of this.
I’m sure he’ll have some sort of gig in conservative media and, let's be honest, single panel cartoons are probably as much intellectual bandwidth as you guys can muster anyway. A match made in heaven. LOL

LOL...sure.

I’m sure he’ll have some sort of gig in conservative media and, let's be honest, single panel cartoons are probably as much intellectual bandwidth as you guys can muster anyway. A match made in heaven. LOL
Net worth estimated to be $75 Million. I would be happy with 1/10 of that.

Things were so much better when we had our own neighborhoods.
and water fountains amirite?

He risked millions that he was making from his Dibert Comic. That said, he probably already has enough money to retire comfortably. Dilbert, correct me if I'm wrong, has been canceled from most every newspaper that used to run it because of this.
Most newspapers find avowed racists to be deleterious to their profits.

About the only time the blacks and whites get along, is when both individuals are decent folks.

this is true of any groups of people. Fuck man, white people cannot get along unless both individuals are decent folks.

Trust me, you are a piece of shit and you and I would never get along even if we share the same skin color.

Things were so much better when we had our own neighborhoods.
Or your own YouTube channel. But it seems as even your fellow whites who think they're being strong racists are helping to replace good white youtubers with black ones. Do we really need to do anything if you're going to replace yourselves? :laugh:

Forum List

Back