Why Conservatives Are Really The Same As Communists

ok....your point?.....

All of yours--implying that it's only liberals whose shit doesn't stink. Why does the thought process of some of you delete obvious hypocricy? Put mind in motion before fingers...

Maggie maybe you should read the posts before the post your criticizing....Dean said this....
"Conservatives see "rich people" as the new "royalty".....so what i said was out of line?....Democrats Dont sniff up rich peoples asses?.....

Sorry. That's what happens when I start to get bored with a subject.

All of yours--implying that it's only liberals whose shit doesn't stink. Why does the thought process of some of you delete obvious hypocricy? Put mind in motion before fingers...

Maggie maybe you should read the posts before the post your criticizing....Dean said this....
"Conservatives see "rich people" as the new "royalty".....so what i said was out of line?....Democrats Dont sniff up rich peoples asses?.....

no problem....sorry we are boring you.....:lol:

Your ability to grasp much of anything is at zero the moment you log on.

Forum List

Back