Why Conservatives Are Really The Same As Communists

We became a nation, circa, 1787.

Somehow , people managed to support themselves until 1935, 148 years.

The massive welfare/warfare state is not considered by the parasites as being communistic.

WOW! You really know no history. Before 'The New Deal' we had numerous ups and downs and much starvation and numerous deaths through suicide.

I hate to sound like a broken record but anyone who wants a bit of the real history prior to FDR read 'The Glory and the Dream.' Read only the first 50 or 100 pages and then come back and tell us how well unfettered capitalism works.

The Golden age for American was from FDR till Reagan began dismantling the middle class. That is history and wage statistics back it up.

“The Glory and the Dream” By William Manchester CAFFEINATED POLITICS

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Glory-Dream-Narrative-History-1932-1972/dp/0553345893/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: The Glory and the Dream: A Narrative History of America, 1932-1972 (9780553345896): William Manchester: Books[/ame]

"There is no historical evidence that tax cuts spur economic growth. The highest period of growth in U.S. history (1933-1973) also saw its highest tax rates on the rich: 70 to 91 percent. During this period, the general tax rate climbed as well, but it reached a plateau in 1969, and growth slowed down five years later. Almost all rich nations have higher general taxes than the U.S., and they are growing faster as well."

Tax cuts spur economic growth
The Idolatry of Ideology-Why Tax Cuts Hurt the Economy by Russ Beaton

We became a nation, circa, 1787.

Somehow , people managed to support themselves until 1935, 148 years.

The massive welfare/warfare state is not considered by the parasites as being communistic.

WOW! You really know no history. Before 'The New Deal' we had numerous ups and downs and much starvation and numerous deaths through suicide.

Excuse me Vern, but no one promised any one a rose garden.

It was understood that the government had no authority to steal from "A" in order to support "B"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, when you realize you have either lost an argument, you resort to spin (which yes, you articulate your spin very well). I don't believe Dr. Grump has any argument about the "bell curve" at all, but you choose to ignore that fact, and instead begin your usual tactic of snarky attacks trying to prove you're superior to the writer.

Memo to Dr. Grump: Si modo will soon enter her how-badly-can-I-insult-this-person mode and still appear to be on topic.
*whoosh, whoosh*

The first is the sound of the witch on her broomstick.

The second is the sound of almost all information going over her head.

LOL!!! I rest my case.

Queen Modo is obviously at the top of the Bell Curve. All bow to her superiority!
:bowdown:

Ah. I see now. You're inferiority complex has you so bitter. Get over it. Breathe deep and try to get a grip on your emotions; you might just actually comprehend at least something. Right now, you're just emoting nonsense. I cannot do a thing about your inferiority complex.

The seagull's shitstorm aside, I appreciate most other's input here. Good discussion point, Grump.

I think comparing conservatives to communists is a poor choice.

My guess would be "monarchists". Conservatives see "rich people" as the new "royalty". Laws don't apply to them. They are the givers of all things, jobs, charity, everything.

They shouldn't be taxed or they might become "angry" and "leave" and the country will fall apart.

Conservatives dream of being "rich" and how you become "rich" doesn't matter as long as you can become rich. Anyone can be excused of anything if it leaves you "rich".

oh and Democrats dont act like the rich are royalty.........Pelosi came into Orange County last month and attracted every fucking rich person around at something like 30 thousand a plate....all of them drooling over each other.....acting like she is the fucking Queen.....you would have loved it Dean....these were your kinda people.....people who think their shit dont stink.....of course if you were there your Queen would have had you waiting tables....sorry,you dont cut it....your not rich enough to "mingle" with the snobs.....

Oh please...what about John Boehner's frequent golf junkets? How do you think he stays so tanned? I rest my case on the tit-for-tat bullshit.

ok....your point?.....

Walk through any National Cemetery and read the names and dates of birth. Bush and Cheney and the other SOB's of the RW send other peoples kids to the grave.

so let me get this straight.....you Wry can go to a National Cemetary,walk down the isles of grave stones and can pick out their political persusion?.....no RW's are laid there,no RW's kids are laid there?.....your pretty good......can you see dead people too?....

My guess would be "monarchists". Conservatives see "rich people" as the new "royalty". Laws don't apply to them. They are the givers of all things, jobs, charity, everything.

They shouldn't be taxed or they might become "angry" and "leave" and the country will fall apart.

Conservatives dream of being "rich" and how you become "rich" doesn't matter as long as you can become rich. Anyone can be excused of anything if it leaves you "rich".

oh and Democrats dont act like the rich are royalty.........Pelosi came into Orange County last month and attracted every fucking rich person around at something like 30 thousand a plate....all of them drooling over each other.....acting like she is the fucking Queen.....you would have loved it Dean....these were your kinda people.....people who think their shit dont stink.....of course if you were there your Queen would have had you waiting tables....sorry,you dont cut it....your not rich enough to "mingle" with the snobs.....

So you're saying you want to "mingle" with Democrats?

and you got that out of what i said?.....am i missing something here?......:eusa_eh:

Conservatism is equal opportunity.
Opportunity brings choices.
Choices have rewards and consequences.

I agree.

And if we all make the right choices, are there enough rewards for everybody? The answer is a resounding no....

Check the number of jobs on offer paying decent wages, then check the number of unemployed....

Translation? "I am a fair wage PIMP that thinks the government has the RIGHT to dictate what people EARN. I am ALL FOR the Government, and their PUSH to dictate what people can earn despite their knowledge of a job or task as to level our the playing field for Liberalism/Marxism/Statism sake..."

*YOU think it's OK for government to do these things, don't you? The Free market SCARES the SHIT out of you. Individual MERIT scare the bejesus out of you. YOU are obviously a Union maggot.

Communist doctrine demands that all people are created equal, but as Orwell pointed out, 'some are more equal than others'. IOW, the reality is a whole lot different.

With conservatives (on this board anyway), they want everybody to be equal. ie: if you work hard, are not a lazy arse, then you will get the rewards you deserve just like everybody else.

Now, the thing is, if we all managed to fulfil the Conservative Doctrine - ie, full employment, work hard, and enjoy the fruits of our labour, then isn't that communism? We'll all be the same? We all would have the same working conditions etc?

I am being slightly facetious, but I'm really trying to point out how ridiculous conservative thought is. Do conservatives really believe that we can ALL have excellent paying jobs, benefits and therefore not be a burden on the tax system? Do they really believe that? If so, then they are morons, because even the most dimmest lightbulb on either aisle knows that there are not enough jobs that pay $120,000 a year plus benefits. They know that when they yell "Stop whining about your lot in life and get yourself a better job", that if everybody ACTUALLY attempted this, then there are not enough jobs to go around. IOW, they are demanding of EVERYBODY, something that in reality can never happen.

This is why when it comes to jobs and the free market, conservatives are full of shit. All they see is their own set of circumstances and achievements, and can't for the life of them figure out that their end game is some idealised Utopia that is impossible to fulfil.

Rant over....:cool:

Conservatives are for being PAID on individual merit based upon Individual ACHIEVEMENT of their OWN ACCORD. With their achievement comes the benefit to the Company, and to their fellow employees...ALL share in that acheivement.The 'utopia' that I speak of brought us to where we are...Scumbags like YOU mean to destroy it.

*YOU* are an idiot.

Last edited:
It does a lot more than that. Try reading it.

Why don't you tell us what else it does. Or would you just rather leave it at "It does a lot more than that", with nothing to support your argument.

If you're scared just say your scared, but don't ignore my post.

Perfect example of what happens when liberal loons are asked to support their argument. They cut and run!

Your concession is duly noted MM.

Yeah and then you would think the rich would at least vote for them, who did Warren Buffet support again?

Oh please...what about John Boehner's frequent golf junkets? How do you think he stays so tanned? I rest my case on the tit-for-tat bullshit.

ok....your point?.....

All of yours--implying that it's only liberals whose shit doesn't stink. Why does the thought process of some of you delete obvious hypocricy? Put mind in motion before fingers...

Why don't you tell us what else it does. Or would you just rather leave it at "It does a lot more than that", with nothing to support your argument.

If you're scared just say your scared, but don't ignore my post.

Perfect example of what happens when liberal loons are asked to support their argument. They cut and run!

Your concession is duly noted MM.

Oh dear, my bad. Sorry, cowboy that I can't wait around for you to arrive every day. Idiot....

Would you like me to recite the Constitution for ya? I said the Constitution does "a lot" more than your one-liner, and you asked me to point out where. You're joking, right?

Translation? "I am a fair wage PIMP that thinks the government has the RIGHT to dictate what people EARN. I am ALL FOR the Government, and their PUSH to dictate what people can earn despite their knowledge of a job or task as to level our the playing field for Liberalism/Marxism/Statism sake..."

*YOU think it's OK for government to do these things, don't you? The Free market SCARES the SHIT out of you. Individual MERIT scare the bejesus out of you. YOU are obviously a Union maggot.

I don't belong to a union. Where I come from we have a thing called The Employment Contracts Act...it is between the employer and employee, and there are still some unions in some industries who do collective bargaining. It falls between a full-on unionised work force and a system where the employer has all the rights. It works reasonably well.

I realise there will never be a level playing field. I also realise, that for whatever reason, not all people will realise their potential. Morons like you live in the "If I can do it, why can't you" world, with no room for leeway. I realise this is a Conservative, Utopian dream. You don't. You mistake somebody looking at the reality of how the world is with somebody who likes to suck off the government teat.

IOW, you've proved my OP by your drooling, gibberish answer.....How come America seems to have a monopoly on fucktards like you? Seriously....

Last edited:
And by the way GRUMP? Your title of this thread? Shows that you haven't a fucking CLUE as to what Conservatism IS...nor what it represents.

This thread is a NON-STARTER.

*YOU* remain an idiot none the less.

The FACT you can't see the subtleties of the OP is of no surprise. You're so far out of your depth you could be standing on Yao Ming's shoulders and you'd still drown....

ok....your point?.....

All of yours--implying that it's only liberals whose shit doesn't stink. Why does the thought process of some of you delete obvious hypocricy? Put mind in motion before fingers...

Maggie maybe you should read the posts before the post your criticizing....Dean said this....
"Conservatives see "rich people" as the new "royalty".....so what i said was out of line?....Democrats Dont sniff up rich peoples asses?.....

Communist doctrine demands that all people are created equal, but as Orwell pointed out, 'some are more equal than others'. IOW, the reality is a whole lot different.

With conservatives (on this board anyway), they want everybody to be equal. ie: if you work hard, are not a lazy arse, then you will get the rewards you deserve just like everybody else.

Now, the thing is, if we all managed to fulfil the Conservative Doctrine - ie, full employment, work hard, and enjoy the fruits of our labour, then isn't that communism? We'll all be the same? We all would have the same working conditions etc?

I am being slightly facetious, but I'm really trying to point out how ridiculous conservative thought is. Do conservatives really believe that we can ALL have excellent paying jobs, benefits and therefore not be a burden on the tax system? Do they really believe that? If so, then they are morons, because even the most dimmest lightbulb on either aisle knows that there are not enough jobs that pay $120,000 a year plus benefits. They know that when they yell "Stop whining about your lot in life and get yourself a better job", that if everybody ACTUALLY attempted this, then there are not enough jobs to go around. IOW, they are demanding of EVERYBODY, something that in reality can never happen.

This is why when it comes to jobs and the free market, conservatives are full of shit. All they see is their own set of circumstances and achievements, and can't for the life of them figure out that their end game is some idealised Utopia that is impossible to fulfil.

If they were communists theyd be called communists. They are not, they are conservatives from one party or the other. The same for liberals from either party.

If they were communists theyd be called communists. They are not, they are conservatives from one party or the other. The same for liberals from either party.

people label themselves all kinds of things... reactionaries pretend they're conservatives. radicals pretend they're liberals...

if i call my rabbit a dog it doesn't make him one.

Forum List

Back