Why Conservatives Are Really The Same As Communists

Corporations are just groups of people joint together on a business venture. They don't think. They can't be good or evil. They are just a vehicle for the people who run them. They cant be moral. And considering you can't make money without some basis in reality, I dont see how the people running them can be unrealistic.
That's interesting, especially in light of the fact that the USSC just recently gave "corporations" the same classification as "persons."

Sounds like your problem is wth people. So what do you think should be done with these people that you can't trust?

Oh, and since Corporations are a product of the states, why on earth does that justify Federal action into areas not authorized by the Constitution?

There are literally thousands of actions not specifically authorized by the Constitution. Whenever the conversation turns to the contents of the Constitution, it strikes me as incredible that people don't seem to understand that the document designed the basic tenets, or guidelines, for the country. The framers were not stupid. They fully realized that as the nation grew in population, it would also grow in all those areas that would need to support a growing population. That's why much of its language is ambiguous; that's why we have a Supreme Court to interpret the INTENT of the Constitution.
The Big C LIMITS the power of the federal government. Try to wrap your head around that.

It does a lot more than that. Try reading it.

There are literally thousands of actions not specifically authorized by the Constitution. Whenever the conversation turns to the contents of the Constitution, it strikes me as incredible that people don't seem to understand that the document designed the basic tenets, or guidelines, for the country. The framers were not stupid. They fully realized that as the nation grew in population, it would also grow in all those areas that would need to support a growing population. That's why much of its language is ambiguous; that's why we have a Supreme Court to interpret the INTENT of the Constitution.
The Big C LIMITS the power of the federal government. Try to wrap your head around that.

It does a lot more than that. Try reading it.

Why don't you tell us what else it does. Or would you just rather leave it at "It does a lot more than that", with nothing to support your argument.

☭proletarian☭;2057610 said:
Who said anything about a 'final solution'?

I told you the end goal.

There must have been a rerun of Glenn Beck's FEMA death camps last night.
You mean were he debunked the myth utterly?

Glenn Beck did indeed start that rumor, which he LATER attempted to debunk. Who else would come up with such a bizarro hypothesis except that clown?

The Tea Party?s (old) paranoia - Sunday, Jan. 24, 2010 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

What 'first part'? And, perhaps it's that way in your country, but not here.

Well, I'll try to go slowly for you. I'm a political conservative. My ideology has nothing to do with what you said conservatives' ideology is. Soooooooo, what you said is a strawman.

:rolleyes:

OK. We have a new goal post. Thank you.

As I prefer clear communication over pettiness and I can atriculate my points clearly, yes, I will explain something that is self-explanatory. In an ideal system, those who are on the lowest end of that curve - the ones with the least abilities - will be the ones who have the lowest position in society (jobless, getting assistance perhaps, beggars, etc.). Those who are on the highest end of that curve - with the highest abilities - will have the best positions in society. And, those who are the majority - near the middle of that curve - will be the middle class. A large middle class makes for a strong nation. It's quite simple.

Unfortunately, when you realize you have either lost an argument, you resort to spin (which yes, you articulate your spin very well). I don't believe Dr. Grump has any argument about the "bell curve" at all, but you choose to ignore that fact, and instead begin your usual tactic of snarky attacks trying to prove you're superior to the writer.

Memo to Dr. Grump: Si modo will soon enter her how-badly-can-I-insult-this-person mode and still appear to be on topic.
*whoosh, whoosh*

The first is the sound of the witch on her broomstick.

The second is the sound of almost all information going over her head.
There is no know exit strategy to use with the mag .
She is a fact proof posting machine .
She will just post endless drivel .
Soon she be asking you to push her wheelchair around the ward while she babbles and drools . It is a drag and does not count as community service.
Ignore is your friend .

A lot of liberals have no clue what a Bell curve is. Useful idiots - don't even grasp standard distributions.

It would be helpful if you pointed to which part (or comments) in this thread to which the bell curve should apply.
Read the thread. I've done so several times. Intellectual laziness is nothing to brag about.

Now, fly away. You've done your daily shitting on the thread.

.... Calling "liberals" useful idiots would seem to put you way at the bottom of the curve since the theory deals in relative fact, not stupid opinions.
Ya know, you can't even think through your own insults to make any sense at all. :lol:

The only ones I shit on are the ones who deserve it or sociopathic narcissists like you who can dish it out, then get all in a hissy fit when it's flung right back.

If you work hard, get an education, be diligent and disiplined, absolutely you can make $120,000 per year, YOU EARNED IT!!!!! If you sit on your ass in front of the tube waiting for your government check- you did not earn it and you DON'T DESERVE IT. It's called FREEDOM and OPPORTUNITY not the gravy train that you obviously have been living off and whining about. NO ONE OWES YOU A LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell that to all the college grads who thought they had the right stuff to immediately start making the big bucks, only to realize that they won't get hired by grades alone. And that was BEFORE the recession. They may not be living off the gubmit dole, but many are back home living with mommie and daddie AND parked in front of the TV or on the Internet playing.

If they were more selective when they chose their major MAYBE THEY COULD GET A GODDAM JOB!!!! "Women's Studies" "Psychology" and "Political Science" are worthless!!!!

Uh, okey-dokey. :cuckoo:

What you're being is brain dead.

Everyone is at a different point on the path. Today's grunt on the loading dock can be tomorrow's logistics CEO, who in turn hires that day's loading dock grunt.

Your rather childlike view appears to hold that everyone should have more or less the same outcome, no matter whether they've created a business that generates billions in useful products or they're the entry-level schlubb who can't see past Friday night happy hour.

Ironically, I think you made his point. That is not what Grump says at all. In fact, he says just the opposite--that it's impossible for everyone to have more or less the same outcome.
You assume, wrongly, that what Grump says is what political conservatives believe.

Leave it to the liberal mind actually to believe a strawman.

Apparently you don't even know what "strawman" means. :lol: If anything, you're the one who presented a strawman argument by bringing up the Bell curve. There are so many personal factors in someones life, from birth to date, that will influence that curve, but you're apparently willing to accept it as though it was some proven fact on its face.

Rookie error, Dr G. Communists believe that everyone should remain equal. Of course, this can never work because there is always someone above another.... even in communism.

Conservatives believe that we are born equal - ie that circumstance of birth does not matter, it is what you do with your opportunities - and how you create your own opportunities that makes each equal. Equal opportunity does not add up to equal outcomes.

That sounds all warm and fuzzy coming from a "conservative," but in practice there are volumes of statistics saying just the opposite, from racial inequities to educational opportunities depending on geographic location.

and there are volumes of statistics that show that there are no racial inequities and equal educational opportunities no matter where you are....try again.

I don't bother linking facts for you. Whenever I have in the past, you just call me a liar or ignore the facts. You're living in lalal land if you actually believe that an inner city high school has the same level of educational tools as one in Beverly Hills, or that blatant racism doesn't still exist in the deep south.

This is why when it comes to jobs and the free market, conservatives are full of shit. All they see is their own set of circumstances and achievements, and can't for the life of them figure out that their end game is some idealised Utopia that is impossible to fulfil.

We became a nation, circa, 1787.

Somehow , people managed to support themselves until 1935, 148 years.

Then suddenly people realized that by voting for the right person they could stay home, have a gazillion kids while the government (taxpayers ) provided them food stamps, shelter and clothing. According to the parasites if they can not get a job paying them $120,000 a year then they must stay home and be supported.

The massive welfare/warfare state is not considered by the parasites as being communistic.

Bullshit.

So many fallacies, yet a bit of time.

1. With conservatives (on this board anyway), they want everybody to be equal.
Not this conservative, and all the conservatives I know.
Strawman

2. Do conservatives really believe that we can ALL have excellent paying jobs, benefits and therefore not be a burden on the tax system?
Nope.
Strawman
Thus, the rest of that paragraph of yours is nonsense.

3. This is why when it comes to jobs and the free market, conservatives are full of shit.
As you've just argued a strawman, this is a non sequitur and irrelevant.

As I said previously, the liberal mind tends to argue strawmen. I'll help you beat that one to death: If any conservative believes that if we all work we'll all have the same $120K income, yeah, they are a moron.

Unfortunately for you, conservatives don't have the ideology you presented. Thus, you are arguing a strawman. Your post is irrelevant.

Now what?

We are born into a system where we have an equal opportunity and are equal under the eyes of the law. We also know that there is a standard distribution of human abilities - that Bell curve that is so annoying to libs. If the government stays out of the way, we all can be equal in acheiving our highest potential on that curve according to our abilities.

Seems to me you've employed the strawman ploy just as a copout to avoid any kind of retort. Using that logic, every thread posted in any topic arena (unless a linked news report) would fall within the definition of strawman.
Ploy?

You obviously have no idea what a strawman is. I'll go slowly for ya: "A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. ...." Make up the position of the opponent and argue that rather than the actual position of the opponent.

And, with respect to any retort you think I avoided, I agreed with the strawman, and you missed it. So there is nothing TO retort. That's the best way to eliminate the strawman.

It's also a simple concept that you obviously cannot grasp. What 'seems to you' is not reality, but I'm getting used to that.

The OP was a series of QUESTIONS, not a "fallacy" statement requiring no response as if it were etched in stone.

Ignore the idiot. He thinks bell curves represent normal distribution. Bell curves are artificial creations people force others to fit.

What 'first part'? And, perhaps it's that way in your country, but not here.

Well, I'll try to go slowly for you. I'm a political conservative. My ideology has nothing to do with what you said conservatives' ideology is. Soooooooo, what you said is a strawman.

:rolleyes:

OK. We have a new goal post. Thank you.

As I prefer clear communication over pettiness and I can atriculate my points clearly, yes, I will explain something that is self-explanatory. In an ideal system, those who are on the lowest end of that curve - the ones with the least abilities - will be the ones who have the lowest position in society (jobless, getting assistance perhaps, beggars, etc.). Those who are on the highest end of that curve - with the highest abilities - will have the best positions in society. And, those who are the majority - near the middle of that curve - will be the middle class. A large middle class makes for a strong nation. It's quite simple.

Unfortunately, when you realize you have either lost an argument, you resort to spin (which yes, you articulate your spin very well). I don't believe Dr. Grump has any argument about the "bell curve" at all, but you choose to ignore that fact, and instead begin your usual tactic of snarky attacks trying to prove you're superior to the writer.

Memo to Dr. Grump: Si modo will soon enter her how-badly-can-I-insult-this-person mode and still appear to be on topic.
*whoosh, whoosh*

LOL!!! I rest my case.

Queen Modo is obviously at the top of the Bell Curve. All bow to her superiority!
:bowdown:

*whoosh, whoosh*

Soon she be asking you to push her wheelchair around the ward while she babbles and drools . It is a drag and does not count as community service.
Ignore is your friend .

Looks like I've made all of you mad as hell, so I must be doing something right (er, correct). The inner nine-year old soon emerges when the debate is lost. Is that the best you can do? :eusa_whistle:

That sounds all warm and fuzzy coming from a "conservative," but in practice there are volumes of statistics saying just the opposite, from racial inequities to educational opportunities depending on geographic location.

and there are volumes of statistics that show that there are no racial inequities and equal educational opportunities no matter where you are....try again.

I don't bother linking facts for you. Whenever I have in the past, you just call me a liar or ignore the facts. You're living in lalal land if you actually believe that an inner city high school has the same level of educational tools as one in Beverly Hills, or that blatant racism doesn't still exist in the deep south.

Now your saying it's the inner cities fault their students are stupid and gang bangers? You sorry ass progressive...how about blaming the students for acting like animals instead of passing the blame onto some inanimate entity...try again.

and you're right you don't bother with facts as you have yet to post a single one.

*whoosh, whoosh*

Ignore is your friend .

Looks like I've made all of you mad as hell, so I must be doing something right (er, correct). The inner nine-year old soon emerges when the debate is lost. Is that the best you can do? :eusa_whistle:
Mad?
No , you are an endlessly dreary predicable bore.

Seems to me you've employed the strawman ploy just as a copout to avoid any kind of retort. Using that logic, every thread posted in any topic arena (unless a linked news report) would fall within the definition of strawman.
Ploy?

You obviously have no idea what a strawman is. I'll go slowly for ya: "A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. ...." Make up the position of the opponent and argue that rather than the actual position of the opponent.

And, with respect to any retort you think I avoided, I agreed with the strawman, and you missed it. So there is nothing TO retort. That's the best way to eliminate the strawman.

It's also a simple concept that you obviously cannot grasp. What 'seems to you' is not reality, but I'm getting used to that.

The OP was a series of QUESTIONS, not a "fallacy" statement requiring no response as if it were etched in stone.
Questions based on strawmen. You just can't grasp simple concepts.

Ironically, I think you made his point. That is not what Grump says at all. In fact, he says just the opposite--that it's impossible for everyone to have more or less the same outcome.
You assume, wrongly, that what Grump says is what political conservatives believe.

Leave it to the liberal mind actually to believe a strawman.

Apparently you don't even know what "strawman" means. :lol: If anything, you're the one who presented a strawman argument by bringing up the Bell curve. There are so many personal factors in someones life, from birth to date, that will influence that curve, but you're apparently willing to accept it as though it was some proven fact on its face.
I mean seriously, can you REALLY be this dense?

Yes must be the correct response.

Idiot. You just make such a fool of yourself on a consistent basis. Take up knitting, you stink at discussion. Debate is out of your league, so I can't even comment on that skill you haven't the ability to have.

Last edited:
The title of your post should have read "Why citizens of other country's don't know jack shit about America other than what they've been indoctrinated on."

First of all you don't have a clue what a conservative is....
Second of all you don't have the slightest idea what an American is...
Third...you have no idea what Communisn is...facetous or not.

Thanks for playing.

It's clear that a vast number of the people on this board who call themselves 'conservatives' are reactionaries and wouldnt know a true conservative if one bit them on the butt. I don't know about you, but when I think of conservatives, I think of Bill Buckley, George Will and people of that ilk.

I certainly wouldn't think of extremist loons who try to pass themselves off as 'conservatives' while saying they hate government, yet wanting to wage war unnecessarily and wanting to legislate what goes on in interpersonal relationships and in people's bedrooms.

Ignore is your friend .

Mad?
No , you are an endlessly dreary predicable bore.

And yet I continue to draw your attention. Go figure.

Forum List

Back