Why aren't some minorities making any effort to make peace?

Why should minorities try and make peace? Whites are the ones that stole, killed, lied, and raped.
And here you are in America enjoying the conquered spoils among the white people hypocrite. Go back to Africa then.
After those reparations are paid I will go back on my own time.
When were you a slave????

He wasn't... he's just looking for handout.

If all lives matter, why isn't this story getting the same coverage of one cop shot in KC?

Another deadly weekend in Chicago with gangs shooting each other. I guess if they can't stop killing each other, there is no point in trying to ask them to stop killing police officers.

No riots over the high number of blacks murdered on the street by other blacks. No cries of black lives matter. That's how it goes when the shooter is a minority instead of a white or a cop. So, cold-blooded murder by other blacks has become the accepted norm, but when cops shot, no matter how justified, then they cry about lives.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/18/9-killed-55-shot-chicago-33-one-day/

A suspect was shot by a police officer and even though it appears justified from the facts known so far, there are already protests and more hatred toward police. In a city as violent as Chicago, they need police more than ever.

The young man was shot by police after he ran, then turned and pointed a gun at them. He was a suspect in an earlier shooting. So, this brings on outrage, but the hundreds of innocent people killed and hundreds more injured by violence isn't worth a mention. Oh, yea, forgot about the narrative. If something doesn't support it, we aren't supposed to talk about it.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/121528082-story

Shame that we don't have responsible leaders who are talking about how to resolve this issue. I'm not talking about the race baiting solutions where whites must acknowledge their privilege and the feds must take over police departments. I'm talking about the solution where parents sit their children down and tell them how it is. Lots of people, not just blacks, get pulled over by police. Most cooperate and don't do anything stupid. It makes all the difference in the world.

Of course, many cops have been shot while walking up to a vehicle they pulled over. Many times, it turns out to be some criminal that either had illegal drugs, guns, or maybe a body in the trunk. They didn't want to go back to prison.

These days, with the ramped up anger from the liberal rhetoric, cops are being ambushed. This is going to make all cops even more cautious and likely to react when someone fails to cooperate and either fights or makes stupid moves. Why aren't parents telling their children to do things to avoid unpleasant confrontations with police? First, fucking behave yourself and don't do anything illegal. Second, if you are pulled over or approached, listen to the cop and keep your hands where he/she can see them. Don't run. Don't start fighting. Don't reach into your pocket, glove box, under the seat, etc. Don't be a total dipshit.

Every time there is a shooting, it's when someone is either resisting arrest, brandishing a weapon or appearing to reach for a weapon. Sorry, folks, but it's totally justified when you get shot by a cop for being that stupid.

Many blacks have said they've been pulled over, but they cooperate, they are polite and they follow orders. In the end, they often shake the officer's hand before parting ways. The cops want to get back home same as anyone else.

If more people cooperated, the cops wouldn't fear certain neighborhoods or types of suspects. Sorry, but seeing people wearing gang colors, wearing their pants down, hanging out in known crime areas, and demonstrating bad attitudes puts anyone on high alert. Where are the parents of so many young kids who have quit school and hang out with thugs at all hours? Seems the parents failed, not society. Of course, if parents are gang members, then they are just teaching their kids to be criminals like them.

Behaving like a decent human being goes far. It's not just whites who need to make the effort. Blacks need to make an effort. I'm talking about the ones who immediately argue or refuse to cooperate with police. Maybe, just maybe, it's the residents of some bad neighborhoods that give some minorities a bad name. If cops are constantly being called to certain areas and constantly being threatened, is it their fault that relations are not good between them and the residents?

The liberal media keeps claiming that groups like BLM and Black Panthers just want peace. It's becoming clear that they just want more violence. More police were ambushed again today. It's not stopping, in fact, it's escalating. Considering that blacks are in far more danger from other blacks and it's been radical black groups killing cops, it seems clear the problem is more with them than anyone.

So few of the incidents of cops shooting suspects have been unjustified. None of the cop killings have been justified.

We have members of the Black Panthers and BLM openly calling for the murder of whites, cop and even white babies. And two black teenagers shot a small child in cold blood while trying to rob their mother. She had no money and they threatened to kill her sleeping toddler. She tried to shield the child and they pushed her away, then shot the child in the head. These were teenage boys and you have to wonder what kind of home they are being raised in. Where does that kind of hate come from when they shoot an innocent child just for thrills?

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/755007525498519552/pu/img/kppbSbDFpnS3nSV1.jpg

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a8_1374131157

https://youtu.be/-S2MIqgI-ic?t=13

Are you responsible for white on white crime?

Why should minorities try and make peace? Whites are the ones that stole, killed, lied, and raped.
And here you are in America enjoying the conquered spoils among the white people hypocrite. Go back to Africa then.

He wasn't... he's just looking for handout.
Nope. I'm looking for back pay. If you cant afford it I'll just stay here and make it hard for you to get a job.

I'm collecting back pay for my ancestors.
I tried to, by the family wouldn't sign the Dawes Roll..

'Cause Obama & BLM have them convinced that nothing says, "I'm a VICTIM" quite like assassinating cops!

Forum List

Back