I hope Hillary doesn't outsmart herself on VP pick on Saturday

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Facing a fall contest against a Republican opponent focused on law and order, Hillary Clinton has narrowed her search for a vice-presidential candidate, telling several potential running mates that she needs a No. 2 who would bring national security experience to the Democratic ticket.

Mrs. Clinton’s shortlist includes James G. Stavridis, a retired four-star Navy admiral who served as the 16th supreme allied commander of NATO, and Senator Tim Kaine, a former Virginia governor who serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

She is widely expected to present her choice at a rally in Miami on Saturday, according to people involved with the planning who discussed private conversations on the condition of anonymity.

More: Clinton Wants National Security Experience For Dem Ticket

I just hope she doesn't outsmart herself. The White House is her's to lose.

Facing a fall contest against a Republican opponent focused on law and order, Hillary Clinton has narrowed her search for a vice-presidential candidate, telling several potential running mates that she needs a No. 2 who would bring national security experience to the Democratic ticket.

Mrs. Clinton’s shortlist includes James G. Stavridis, a retired four-star Navy admiral who served as the 16th supreme allied commander of NATO, and Senator Tim Kaine, a former Virginia governor who serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

She is widely expected to present her choice at a rally in Miami on Saturday, according to people involved with the planning who discussed private conversations on the condition of anonymity.

Tim Kaine or someone equally boring. Hitlery doesn't want anyone to crowd her spotlight. :D

If she goes in that direction she had better get someone with a nationally known name. He or she must have impeccable credentials and a history of spotless honesty and transparency. I'm not sure that individual exists. She has to enlist someone that will help offset the barrage of Trump statements that she is dishonest. What she needs is Cheney without the evil element. Not someone that melts into the background like Obama's VP. Someone that she can appoint to head up security both domestic and foreign. A pitbull that will be assigned the task of defeating ISIS with no holds barred.

I don't know anything about retired four-star Navy Admiral James G. Stavridis. Does anyone know anything about him?

220px-Stavridis_EUCOM.jpg

James G. Stavridis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An admiral? Hmmmmm...well she has a clue on one major weakness.....Tim kaine.....don't know much in him

I really want warren.......oh that would be my dream pick.

Well, considering that she couldn't qualify for national security clearance unless we all accept that she's above the laws of America and it's citizens, having someone that could .. would be an obvious plus but still .. it really sucks.

Last edited:

Well, considering that she couldn't qualify for national security clearance unless we all accept that she's above the laws of America and it's citizens, having someone that could would be an obvious plus but still .. it really sucks.

Maybe the admiral.coukd.see.the top.secret stuff.and direct the bombing random countries

Hill Billy Clit will choose a male running mate that Trump will destroy as he did all the other male candidates. She will need a feminist femi-Nazi or ghetto black lives matter candidate in order for women and blacks to defeat Trump.

I was really hoping for John Hickenlooper. But he's no National Security person, just a great governor of Colorado that gets along with both sides of the isle, and can get things done.

I was really hoping for John Hickenlooper. But he's no National Security person, just a great governor of Colorado that gets along with both sides of the isle, and can get things done.

OMG that's guy is a major idiot.....he has no clue, I lived in denver.....you dodged a bullet....er call him Dickinpooper

OMG that's guy is a major idiot.....he has no clue, I lived in denver.....you dodged a bullet....er call him Dickinpooper

Nope--he is 2nd term Governor of this state, that Republicans also voted for. He is also a successful small business person, he is recommended by the Republican Chamber of commerce and he works well with Republicans and Democrats. He's been a great Governor.

Nope--he is 2nd term Governor of this state, that Republicans also voted for. He is also a successful small business person, he is recommended by the Republican Chamber of commerce and he works well with Republicans and Democrats. He's been a great Governor.

I loved there, he's liberal as fuck and hates guns.....

I wonder why she wont pick him?

Dickinpooper....:lmao:

Yeah, but his name is Hickenlooper. Can you see yourself with a bumper sticker that says Hickenlooper on it?

If she's looking for somebody to counter her negatives, she'll need to look outside the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back