Muslim American leads GOP convention audience in prayer

R

rdean

There was tension in the Cleveland crowd while Tarar spoke.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

One supporter of GOP nominee Donald Trump began shouting him down, saying, "this is an abomination."

He quickly attracted a media throng, but other Trump supporters told him to shut up and get out.

----------------

That was really, really weird.

He was a muslim....I thought it was great....saw him on cnn.and fox...great guy......I wish Muslims were more like him

He was a muslim....I thought it was great....saw him on cnn.and fox...great guy......I wish Muslims were more like him
According to right wing propaganda there are no good Muslims, even the investor of Fox newls...They must all be expelled from the USA per trump the liar....

Jesus spoke to his followers about how to pray:

“Whenever you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, because they love to pray while standing in synagogues and on street corners so that people can see them. Truly I say to you, they have their reward. But whenever you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you” (Matthew 6:5-6).

Be careful about not living righteously merely to be seen by people. Otherwise you have no reward with your Father in heaven (Matthew 6:1).

Priceless, now the leftwing moonbats are bitching about a Muslim leading prayer. These folks need to be tested for bipolar disorder.

In another thread they described Melania Trump as a foreigner with a funny "Russian" accent.

:eek:

Rod watched the whole thing last night he thought it was a very good prayer.

Priceless, now the leftwing moonbats are bitching about a Muslim leading prayer. These folks need to be tested for bipolar disorder.

In another thread they described Melania Trump as a foreigner with a funny "Russian" accent.

:eek:
The only bitching I heard so far came from Republicans. I posted it in the first comment.

There was tension in the Cleveland crowd while Tarar spoke.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

One supporter of GOP nominee Donald Trump began shouting him down, saying, "this is an abomination."

He quickly attracted a media throng, but other Trump supporters told him to shut up and get out.

----------------

That was really, really weird.
I bet they were loading up their depends during

Forum List

Back