Why aren't some minorities making any effort to make peace?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Another deadly weekend in Chicago with gangs shooting each other. I guess if they can't stop killing each other, there is no point in trying to ask them to stop killing police officers.

No riots over the high number of blacks murdered on the street by other blacks. No cries of black lives matter. That's how it goes when the shooter is a minority instead of a white or a cop. So, cold-blooded murder by other blacks has become the accepted norm, but when cops shot, no matter how justified, then they cry about lives.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/18/9-killed-55-shot-chicago-33-one-day/

A suspect was shot by a police officer and even though it appears justified from the facts known so far, there are already protests and more hatred toward police. In a city as violent as Chicago, they need police more than ever.

The young man was shot by police after he ran, then turned and pointed a gun at them. He was a suspect in an earlier shooting. So, this brings on outrage, but the hundreds of innocent people killed and hundreds more injured by violence isn't worth a mention. Oh, yea, forgot about the narrative. If something doesn't support it, we aren't supposed to talk about it.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/121528082-story

Shame that we don't have responsible leaders who are talking about how to resolve this issue. I'm not talking about the race baiting solutions where whites must acknowledge their privilege and the feds must take over police departments. I'm talking about the solution where parents sit their children down and tell them how it is. Lots of people, not just blacks, get pulled over by police. Most cooperate and don't do anything stupid. It makes all the difference in the world.

Of course, many cops have been shot while walking up to a vehicle they pulled over. Many times, it turns out to be some criminal that either had illegal drugs, guns, or maybe a body in the trunk. They didn't want to go back to prison.

These days, with the ramped up anger from the liberal rhetoric, cops are being ambushed. This is going to make all cops even more cautious and likely to react when someone fails to cooperate and either fights or makes stupid moves. Why aren't parents telling their children to do things to avoid unpleasant confrontations with police? First, fucking behave yourself and don't do anything illegal. Second, if you are pulled over or approached, listen to the cop and keep your hands where he/she can see them. Don't run. Don't start fighting. Don't reach into your pocket, glove box, under the seat, etc. Don't be a total dipshit.

Every time there is a shooting, it's when someone is either resisting arrest, brandishing a weapon or appearing to reach for a weapon. Sorry, folks, but it's totally justified when you get shot by a cop for being that stupid.

Many blacks have said they've been pulled over, but they cooperate, they are polite and they follow orders. In the end, they often shake the officer's hand before parting ways. The cops want to get back home same as anyone else.

If more people cooperated, the cops wouldn't fear certain neighborhoods or types of suspects. Sorry, but seeing people wearing gang colors, wearing their pants down, hanging out in known crime areas, and demonstrating bad attitudes puts anyone on high alert. Where are the parents of so many young kids who have quit school and hang out with thugs at all hours? Seems the parents failed, not society. Of course, if parents are gang members, then they are just teaching their kids to be criminals like them.

Behaving like a decent human being goes far. It's not just whites who need to make the effort. Blacks need to make an effort. I'm talking about the ones who immediately argue or refuse to cooperate with police. Maybe, just maybe, it's the residents of some bad neighborhoods that give some minorities a bad name. If cops are constantly being called to certain areas and constantly being threatened, is it their fault that relations are not good between them and the residents?

The liberal media keeps claiming that groups like BLM and Black Panthers just want peace. It's becoming clear that they just want more violence. More police were ambushed again today. It's not stopping, in fact, it's escalating. Considering that blacks are in far more danger from other blacks and it's been radical black groups killing cops, it seems clear the problem is more with them than anyone.

So few of the incidents of cops shooting suspects have been unjustified. None of the cop killings have been justified.

We have members of the Black Panthers and BLM openly calling for the murder of whites, cop and even white babies. And two black teenagers shot a small child in cold blood while trying to rob their mother. She had no money and they threatened to kill her sleeping toddler. She tried to shield the child and they pushed her away, then shot the child in the head. These were teenage boys and you have to wonder what kind of home they are being raised in. Where does that kind of hate come from when they shoot an innocent child just for thrills?

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/755007525498519552/pu/img/kppbSbDFpnS3nSV1.jpg

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a8_1374131157

https://youtu.be/-S2MIqgI-ic?t=13

After those reparations are paid I will go back on my own time.
Those reparations are dead and buried with your slave Masters 6 feet under boy. You've fed off the government and the welfare of this country long enough using black privilege.

Those reparations are dead and buried with your slave Masters 6 feet under boy. You've fed off the government and the welfare of this country long enough using black privilege.
Guess I aint going no where then. I will stay here and make you turn a mottled pink when you get angry.

The Native American Indians hold the same sentiment about you European dogs...
And look what happened to them. Dog eat dog. Egypt conquered whites, so I guess that makes them negroo mutts.
No, it proves that even the Christians are slash and burn killing bastards, they hold no special place as anything different than non-Christians...

Guess I aint going no where then. I will stay here and make you turn a mottled pink when you get angry.
Then you will stay at the bottom of the totem pole Kunta.
Thats cool with me. NA's and Africans are the makers of totems so that makes sense. You on the other hand will still be stuck in your trailer park. Not much different than when you lived in caves.

Thats cool with me. NA's and Africans are the makers of totems so that makes sense. You on the other hand will still be stuck in your trailer park. Not much different than when you lived in caves.
There is TV..
I forgot about that. No wonder they are all fat now.

Why should minorities try and make peace? Whites are the ones that stole, killed, lied, and raped.
And here you are in America enjoying the conquered spoils among the white people hypocrite. Go back to Africa then.

Maybe you should talk to the folks that did the capturing and selling back in Africa. Of course you're not likely to get much, you have it a lot better than they do.

I guess no liberals think that the violent groups who are killing cops and murdering each other in their own neighborhoods aren't a problem. And the people praising them and encouraging more of it don't need to make any effort to mend fences. Bad cops exist, but are few and far between. I feel for those who constantly get called to the violent areas in cities like Chicago and Baltimore. I could ask why the Dems who have been in charge forever haven't addressed the serious problem in some inner cities. Gun control didn't do shit to make Chicago safer. Of course, no law will bring about change in places where the criminals and gangs rule the streets.

I am so sick of hearing so-called leaders do nothing but echo the misguided sentiments of the radical groups. Quit calling BLM and Black Panthers peaceful protesters when the members consistently call for the death of cops and whites and most of the members are quiet. I have heard a few voices of reason from some members, but it's far too few people speaking out against the rhetoric. The groups refuse to recognize the way they have made tensions worse and they aren't calling for the people in inner cities to change their ways in order to bring about better relations. One side can't do it, yet we keep hearing Hillary repeat that whites must recognize their privilege. So, even if every white stood up and apologized for being white, that wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. They've already said they don't want apologies and too many talk about getting even by killing and then they want reparations, which sounds like bigger welfare checks. And if what we've done so far with welfare and tons of programs just for minorities hasn't made anyone happy, so why would a few more bucks change things? What's after that? Are we expected to pay them off to stop the violence and hate? I can imagine the demands coming. Either start sending checks or another whitey gets it!

Too many cops are being ambushed and the rule has always been that we don't negotiate with terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Well, I guess Obama has set new rules considering the way he's pandered to the radical Islamists.

Sharpton stood there with those who kicked off the BLM movement while they chanted that they wanted dead cops. Then Soros started dumping several hundred million dollars to get the group protesting and rioting across the country. This is a plot if I ever saw one. What is the end game since the demands so far are idiotic? Martial law when it all gets way out of control.

There is TV..
I forgot about that. No wonder they are all fat now.
And refuse to do labor jobs...

I guess no liberals think that the violent groups who are killing cops and murdering each other in their own neighborhoods aren't a problem. And the people praising them and encouraging more of it don't need to make any effort to mend fences. Bad cops exist, but are few and far between. I feel for those who constantly get called to the violent areas in cities like Chicago and Baltimore. I could ask why the Dems who have been in charge forever haven't addressed the serious problem in some inner cities. Gun control didn't do shit to make Chicago safer. Of course, no law will bring about change in places where the criminals and gangs rule the streets.

I am so sick of hearing so-called leaders do nothing but echo the misguided sentiments of the radical groups. Quit calling BLM and Black Panthers peaceful protesters when the members consistently call for the death of cops and whites and most of the members are quiet. I have heard a few voices of reason from some members, but it's far too few people speaking out against the rhetoric. The groups refuse to recognize the way they have made tensions worse and they aren't calling for the people in inner cities to change their ways in order to bring about better relations. One side can't do it, yet we keep hearing Hillary repeat that whites must recognize their privilege. So, even if every white stood up and apologized for being white, that wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. They've already said they don't want apologies and too many talk about getting even by killing and then they want reparations, which sounds like bigger welfare checks. And if what we've done so far with welfare and tons of programs just for minorities hasn't made anyone happy, so why would a few more bucks change things? What's after that? Are we expected to pay them off to stop the violence and hate? I can imagine the demands coming. Either start sending checks or another whitey gets it!

Too many cops are being ambushed and the rule has always been that we don't negotiate with terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Well, I guess Obama has set new rules considering the way he's pandered to the radical Islamists.

Sharpton stood there with those who kicked off the BLM movement while they chanted that they wanted dead cops. Then Soros started dumping several hundred million dollars to get the group protesting and rioting across the country. This is a plot if I ever saw one. What is the end game since the demands so far are idiotic? Martial law when it all gets way out of control.
The chant I didn’t hear on Dec. 13 was the one captured on a cell phone video and uttered by a small group numbering a few dozen, marching in a cluster behind a makeshift banner:

“What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!”

The video of that particularly venal bromide was taken from a window high above Murray Hill, an upscale neighborhood in the middle part of Manhattan’s east side. It has been replayed and repeated over and over as part of the coverage of the tragic killing of officers Ramos and Liu, including on MSNBC.

Some are attributing the chant not just to organizers of the New York march but even to Rev. Al Sharpton, whose National Action Network had nothing to do with the New York march and held its own separate rally earlier that day in Washington, D.C. with the spouses and parents of Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Amadou Diallo and others, and televised on CSPAN and MSNBC.
The truth about the 'dead cops' chant

Forum List

Back