Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

I bet you still believe all those statist lies. You know like the vax is safe and effective and Iraq has WMD, Assad gassed is people, and Russia invaded unprovoked and they blew up their pipeline and put bounties on US troops, and Gaddafi was going to massacre his people, and Oswald killed JFK.

Am I right?
No. Vax is typical, Assad yes duhhh, Russia of course invaded, Gaddafi duhhh yes, the rest nope, dupe. Like 99% of the world....only you GOP/Russian dupes believe crap, especially election fraud pedophile garbage....

No. Vax is typical, Assad yes duhhh, Russia of course invaded, Gaddafi duhhh yes, the rest nope, dupe. Like 99% of the world....only you GOP/Russian dupes believe crap, especially election fraud pedophile garbage....
I thought so. lol. You really know nothing.

The US has confirmed its intention to destroy Arctic LNG-2​

The United States is using sanctions against the Arctic LNG-2 liquefaction project of the Russian company Novatek in order to destroy it.

This was stated by U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Energy Jeffrey Pyatt, as reported by The Wall Street Journal.

During a conference in Switzerland last week, Payette said that the White House wants to ensure that the project is stillborn. He said Russia should not be able to develop new gas projects to divert the volumes it previously supplied to Europe.

The article notes that so far the United States has been able to get what it wants. The South Korean shipyard that built the gas carriers for the project has stopped cooperating with the customer. Three finished vessels are standing idle, and work on the remaining vessels has stopped. Moscow does not have the necessary technology to build its own gas carriers.

On April 10, former U.S. intelligence officer John Kiriakou said that employees of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) were involved in the undermining of the "Nord Streams", while they "never" intend to admit it.

Before that, it was reported that Canada was unable to replace Russian gas on the European Union market with its own fuel.
The future looks bleak. The West is turning into a decrepit mash of rot, formally known as La Cosa Nostra.

The future looks bleak. The West is turning into a decrepit mash of rot, formally known as La Cosa Nostra.
Happens every time the GOP starts another corrupt bubble and bust world depression and you get rw authoritarians like Hitler Putin trump, japanese militarists, orban NETANYAHU etc etc etc... Not to worry, Dems will fix your mess again....

You don't understand what I said

Stick to Dick & Jane philosophy.
Try reality and news. ANOTHER GOP corrupt deregulation bubble and bust world depression AND a stupid Trump bad vax hoax depression makes for bad rw crap like Putin and well you name it....this will pass. When Biden has real power, dingbat Ignoramus dupe...

US explains why it does not help repel air attacks on Ukraine

Kirby: US does not defend Ukraine's skies as Israel does because they are different conflicts.​

Last Saturday, the US military actively shot down Iranian drones and missiles that flew towards Israel in response to a strike on the Iranian consulate in Damascus.
"I've been waiting for this issue. Different conflicts, different airspace, different threat picture," he said.
He recalled that from the very beginning of the conflict in Ukraine, US President Joe Biden made it clear that the states did not intend to get involved in it "in a combat role." Kirby said Washington had provided Kiev with means to protect its airspace.
"Unfortunately, we can't do that right now," he added.

This just perfectly shows the real layout of who is who for the West.
Israel is the superior race, the "golden billion", their own.
The Ukrians are the Untermenschen, cannon fodder, expendable.

Something like that.

Kirby: "... made it clear that ...."
I stick my middle finger up as soon as they say "I/We/He made it perfectly clear" or when they say "As I said earlier/yesterday/last week/last month....." or when they say, "As I've always said and will continue to say ..." you can be sure what follows is going to be a lie.
🖕🖕🖕

"...just been hearing one narrative about it, the Western narrative on the causes and progress of the war. This has resulted in many myths being propagated and taken for granted. Perhaps it’s time for us to examine them..."

US explains why it does not help repel air attacks on Ukraine

Kirby: US does not defend Ukraine's skies as Israel does because they are different conflicts.​

Dummy, volume of rockets/drones are sent into Ukraine vs Israel is not even in the same univese of comparison.

Ukraine in 2 years has spent more air defense system resources than Israel will in 200 years at current rates.

Moron, did you just seriously equate indictments to conspiracy theories?

Holy shit you are out to lunch.
You think indictments are convictions. That is pure nonsense.

Not clear if you are that stupid or think everyone else is. What you've said is pretty clear:

Clearly you are equating those indictments to some sort of conspiracy theories.
You equated it but I never did.

Forum List

Back