Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

it's a close call for me, but i'm gonna have to vote in favor of the Russians and their plans to hold on to the Black Sea and Sea of Azov...
the Ukrainians don't necessarily need the Donbass and Crimea after all.
the Russians, they do need it, to protect their motherland.
the Russians have effectively been driven to their most ancient of borders by the West after the fall of the USSR, i don't think we here in the West need to challenge them any more than we already have.

Updates on the F16s.

Notice that the US ruled by Biden, is not sending any over there. Biden keeps pretending he is a good General. In the meantime these heros will send them to Ukraine.

By the way, I do not consider Russia to be my motherland. And it is screwing it's own citizens by waging war on the peaceful Ukraine.

What countries are giving F-16 to Ukraine?

Denmark has pledged 19 used F-16s and the Netherlands says it will give 42 jets, but exactly when those planes will arrive is unclear. Norway and Belgium are also donating F-16s. The first Danish planes have been delayed until the second quarter of 2024.Jan 24, 2024

Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

I would prefer that we maintain stern but friendly relationships with Russia, as we had under Trump.

nuke-world-map-2023-alt.png

1709341658312.png

We have no business in Ukraine; they are not NATO. Let the Europeans spend their money; they are closer. We don't need to spend hundreds of billions of our children's money to finance Ukraine's futile efforts.

F16s are barely worth the time and effort .
Russian Hyper Missiles will take them out in minutes and the pilots will not have an inkling of their impending doom .

We heard the same US garbage about Patriot Systems and Bradleys .
Are there any still remaining ?
None .
The vaunted Abrams tanks have just started to trickle in and are being blown to pieces . Just as the German Leopards and UK Challengers were .

The simple fact is that US systems are old , outdated or both .
And they are a decade behind with Hyper sonic missiles .

Ukraine has been massacred over the last 12-15 months and nothing can turn that around .

F16s are barely worth the time and effort .
Russian Hyper Missiles will take them out in minutes and the pilots will not have an inkling of their impending doom .

We heard the same US garbage about Patriot Systems and Bradleys .
Are there any still remaining ?
None .
The vaunted Abrams tanks have just started to trickle in and are being blown to pieces . Just as the German Leopards and UK Challengers were .

The simple fact is that US systems are old , outdated or both .
And they are a decade behind with Hyper sonic missiles .

Ukraine has been massacred over the last 12-15 months and nothing can turn that around .
yeah, if we're gonna support Ukraine, we'd best do it right from now on. we'll be needing a few more weapons factories and ammo factories, to deal with that 3-front war that the leaders of the (Middle-to-far-)Eastern Alliance are hoping to drag "the West" in.
yes, while Biden is still in the Oval Office

I would prefer that we maintain stern but friendly relationships with Russia, as we had under Trump.

nuke-world-map-2023-alt.png

View attachment 911004

We have no business in Ukraine; they are not NATO. Let the Europeans spend their money; they are closer. We don't need to spend hundreds of billions of our children's money to finance Ukraine's futile efforts.
Putin has no business in Ukraine; they are not NATO. Let the Europeans spend their money; they are closer. We don't need to spend hundreds of billions of our children's money to finance Russia's futile efforts.

it's a close call for me, but i'm gonna have to vote in favor of the Russians and their plans to hold on to the Black Sea and Sea of Azov...
the Russians have effectively been driven to their most ancient of borders by the West after the fall of the USSR, i don't think we here in the West need to challenge them any more than we already have.
Thank you Putin clone

What?

Russia, the LARGEST country in the world needs MORE LAND in order to protect their land from.... I mean, who's invaded Russia in the last 100 years? Hitler. Hitler's dead.

The US, the world's largest military doesn't dare invade Iran or Venezuela. Why would they invade Russia?

The Russians were able to lease ports in the Crimea before. They literally had land the touches the black sea, they could have build a port on the Black Sea had they wanted to.

The problem with Russia's invasion of the Ukraine is all about FOOD.

In a world that has too many people, food will be essential. When Russia and the Ukraine had a drought, the Arab Spring happened.

That's because Russia and the Ukraine produce so much excess food that it means so many countries are reliant upon them. If Russia gets the Ukraine, it will hold sway with so many countries, especially countries that don't produce enough food, read OIL RICH COUNTRIES which the US relies upon.

See the problem here?

Putin has no business in Ukraine; they are not NATO. Let the Europeans spend their money; they are closer. We don't need to spend hundreds of billions of our children's money to finance Russia's futile efforts.
We ain’t financing Russia’s “futile efforts “ you fucking moron

Just the opposite and it’s nowhere close to hundreds of millions

Jesus dude. You really have dementia don’t you?

Last edited:
What?

Russia, the LARGEST country in the world needs MORE LAND in order to protect their land from.... I mean, who's invaded Russia in the last 100 years? Hitler. Hitler's dead.

The US, the world's largest military doesn't dare invade Iran or Venezuela. Why would they invade Russia?

The Russians were able to lease ports in the Crimea before. They literally had land the touches the black sea, they could have build a port on the Black Sea had they wanted to.

The problem with Russia's invasion of the Ukraine is all about FOOD.

In a world that has too many people, food will be essential. When Russia and the Ukraine had a drought, the Arab Spring happened.

That's because Russia and the Ukraine produce so much excess food that it means so many countries are reliant upon them. If Russia gets the Ukraine, it will hold sway with so many countries, especially countries that don't produce enough food, read OIL RICH COUNTRIES which the US relies upon.

See the problem here?
To Russia, having to stay within its own, existing borders has always been considered being backed into a corner. That's what Russia is and always has been. And their current leader is steeped in this mythology.

Forum List

Back