Why Aren't Liberals Screaming to Have the World Cup Moved from Gay-Hating, Women-Oppressing Qatar?

Oh, please. Stop pretending many of you give the slightest of fucks about gay people. The vast and overwhelming of the time people here express concern for gays is usually just a vechile to attack Muslims or liberals. Take your disingenuous concern for the gay community and piss off.

C1vKqUSUcAEvgrr.jpg

Do I see you cheering there on the background with the rest of the moderate Muslims and apologizers?

No, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see you. Stop pretending you give a fuck about gay people anywhere you disingenuous twat.

That's exactly where you'd be, if not waiting your turn to throw the next one off.

Islam is not friendly to Homosexuals, it does advocate they ONLY deserve death and they do hang gays for BEING gay and they do throw gays off rooftops for BEING gay and look now in Brunei they are going to begin STONING to the DEATH anyone they find is gay. For Leftists to have this disturbing and bizarro Fetish with ALL things Islam is ONE insane thing, but for Homosexuals to DEFEND Islam is beyond insane.

It begs the obvious question, if push comes to shove, who would they choose to side with? The homos or the mass murdering religious zealots?

Doesn't matter. They must protect, defend, spin for, and attack for the chosen pet constituent religion, no matter what.

There's something with YOU for posting that link.
yep. i'm here to point out their full of shit.

if they're too stupid to make the connection, their issue. i've got breakfast to plot at this point.

Oh, please. Stop pretending many of you give the slightest of fucks about gay people. The vast and overwhelming of the time people here express concern for gays is usually just a vechile to attack Muslims or liberals. Take your disingenuous concern for the gay community and piss off.

mdk I have NEVER ONE time since I joined this forum attacked gays, I have commented that I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ thing and the Transgender thing, but I have NO HATRED of gays, lesbians OR bisexuals, I do NOT want to have them murdered, I do NOT want them to be attacked and IF when ANY of my five young kidlets grows up they tell me and Mr. Lucy they are gay we will STILL LOVE them, we will NOT DISOWN them and IF it is one of our three boys then I ONLY HOPE he is as MAGNIFICENT at flower arranging as you are :smoke: I do make comments about Homos and Lesbos but there is no HATE in me for that crowd, you are as you are and if they are not pushing some LGBTQ Agenda in my face then who cares who they sleep with.

Most people here don't give two flying leaps about gay people. Threads of this nature are not started out over of concern for gay people, but as a vehicle to attack others. It's insincere bullshit.

Well I am not sure, I think the OP does have a point on some level because Qatar does oppress women and it does PUNISH Homosexuals, not sure if they execute them though or just put them in prison and usually Leftists do SCREAM about Sporting Competitions in nations who are not 100% Pro-Homosexual eg. look at how HYSTERICALLY most Leftists in Western nations reacted when RUSSIA got the World Cup because they are not 100% Pro-Homosexual but as Russia is not 99.9% an Islamic nation many International Leaders EVEN though their National Teams were taking part in that World Cup ALL BOYCOTTED the Opening Ceremony BECAUSE of the Homo thing. Because Qatar IS an Islamic nation though the SAME crowd are SILENT about the Homo thing. It's very hypocritical.

Doesn't matter. They must protect, defend, spin for, and attack for the chosen pet constituent religion, no matter what. There's something with YOU for posting that link.
if they're too stupid to make the connection, their issue. i've got breakfast to plot at this point.
They're not stupid. They're aware, but they're also controlled by an ideology. Ideology overrides intelligence.

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

Muslims are everything the left projects onto the American conservative right.
That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.
Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

how many other religions advocate beating women with their own "how to" videos?

anyone doing a comparison of this to other religions is frankly, full of their own shit.
There seems to be no shortage of wife beaters in this nation which religion would they fall under?

mdk I have NEVER ONE time since I joined this forum attacked gays, I have commented that I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ thing and the Transgender thing, but I have NO HATRED of gays, lesbians OR bisexuals, I do NOT want to have them murdered, I do NOT want them to be attacked and IF when ANY of my five young kidlets grows up they tell me and Mr. Lucy they are gay we will STILL LOVE them, we will NOT DISOWN them and IF it is one of our three boys then I ONLY HOPE he is as MAGNIFICENT at flower arranging as you are :smoke: I do make comments about Homos and Lesbos but there is no HATE in me for that crowd, you are as you are and if they are not pushing some LGBTQ Agenda in my face then who cares who they sleep with.

Most people here don't give two flying leaps about gay people. Threads of this nature are not started out over of concern for gay people, but as a vehicle to attack others. It's insincere bullshit.

Well I am not sure, I think the OP does have a point on some level because Qatar does oppress women and it does PUNISH Homosexuals, not sure if they execute them though or just put them in prison and usually Leftists do SCREAM about Sporting Competitions in nations who are not 100% Pro-Homosexual eg. look at how HYSTERICALLY most Leftists in Western nations reacted when RUSSIA got the World Cup because they are not 100% Pro-Homosexual but as Russia is not 99.9% an Islamic nation many International Leaders EVEN though their National Teams were taking part in that World Cup ALL BOYCOTTED the Opening Ceremony BECAUSE of the Homo thing. Because Qatar IS an Islamic nation though the SAME crowd are SILENT about the Homo thing. It's very hypocritical.

Like many nations in that region; Qatar is a forsaken land. They shouldn't be hosting any sporting events of that magnitude. Hell, neither should Russia or China for that matter.

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.
Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

anyone doing a comparison of this to other religions is frankly, full of their own shit.
There seems to be no shortage of wife beaters in this nation which religion would they fall under?

Moonglow again scores the most retarded comment of the thread, trying to compare wife beatings to what Islam has to offer. Guy has head far down the sand.

In Islam beating a wife is justified if she doesn't put up.

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in Qatar

EXCLUSIVE: Under World Cup spotlight, Qataris crack down on LGBT news coverage

LGBT Rights in Qatar | Equaldex

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

It wasn't just Liberal but a lot of Conservatives did as well for many reasons...

They are using slave labour to build stadiums in inhumane conditions... Corruption and bribes was used to secure the bid...

Question is not to the conservatives who also said what I am saying, but to you...

Why instead of seeing something wrong and trying to fix it, you have said how do I blame this on Liberals....

Doesn't matter. They must protect, defend, spin for, and attack for the chosen pet constituent religion, no matter what. There's something with YOU for posting that link.
They're not stupid. They're aware, but they're also controlled by an ideology. Ideology overrides intelligence.
to a point we're all controlled by our own ideologies. some just have more tolerance for other views than most.

Moonglow again scores the most retarded comment of the thread, trying to compare wife beatings to what Islam has to offer. Guy has head far down the sand.

All chronic pot smokers thinks America is like, the worst country ever, man.

well that's a bullshit lie.

That's been my experience anyway

Dude, this is America...nobody gives a flying fuck about soccer.

You are officially CRAP at FOOTBALL anyhow your Football League is a Mickey Mouse League and would NOT even QUALIFY for ANY European Second Division League. I add that your WOMEN'S TEAM are 100% SUPERIOR to your men's team who play LIKE Mickey Mouse, actually Mickey Mouse would probably be SUPERIOR to your men's team. You are at least though SUPERIOR to San Marino and IF you look up San Marino National Football Team you will SEE that is NOT a COMPLIMENT I just commented.

Which part of nobody gives a fuck was confusing for you?

Soccer is the sport little kids play till they find out what real sport they are good at.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And what would that real sport be? Golf? One of the MOST BORING things ever. Whoever invented Golf dig them up and AIRDROP them into Gitmo!

Personally I never really thought of golf as a sport.

Golf is a thinking person’s activity, which explains why you do not like it.

They have had Golf in the Olympics, which is bizarro.

No Golf is not a thinking person's activity, Chess is a thinking person's activity which is why ALL my family members ALL can play Chess.

Golf is popular all around the world which is why they brought it back to the Olympic.

I also play chess and golf requires far more thinking than you realize if you are playing to improve your game and not just out for an excuse to drink beer

dunno - show me the videos of any organized culture or religion out there OTHER than theirs offering training videos on how to beat your wife/woman.

when you can do that, come back to the party. ad-hoc fields of strawmen are the same crap you keep spewing.

Well, he did just compare us to Muslim nations, because... wife beatings!

Maybe it's a personal issue, difficulty respecting the wife.

fair enough - but mine is totally opposite. i know many who smoke and we have great conversations and all love the country. people express that differently but the fundamental emotion is still strong towards the country. i guess i know more conservatives that smoke than liberals.

You are officially CRAP at FOOTBALL anyhow your Football League is a Mickey Mouse League and would NOT even QUALIFY for ANY European Second Division League. I add that your WOMEN'S TEAM are 100% SUPERIOR to your men's team who play LIKE Mickey Mouse, actually Mickey Mouse would probably be SUPERIOR to your men's team. You are at least though SUPERIOR to San Marino and IF you look up San Marino National Football Team you will SEE that is NOT a COMPLIMENT I just commented.

Which part of nobody gives a fuck was confusing for you?

Soccer is the sport little kids play till they find out what real sport they are good at.

And what would that real sport be? Golf? One of the MOST BORING things ever. Whoever invented Golf dig them up and AIRDROP them into Gitmo!

Personally I never really thought of golf as a sport.

Golf is a thinking person’s activity, which explains why you do not like it.

They have had Golf in the Olympics, which is bizarro.

No Golf is not a thinking person's activity, Chess is a thinking person's activity which is why ALL my family members ALL can play Chess.

Golf is popular all around the world which is why they brought it back to the Olympic.

I also play chess and golf requires far more thinking than you realize if you are playing to improve your game and not just out for an excuse to drink beer

i couldn't play it. if i want a ball in a hole so badly i'll walk up to it and put it in there. :) but yea, the type of grass you're on, the break of it, rolling and variations on the turf all affect how you putt and many other things. get me on an xbox i rule at it. in life, i played golf once before and on my very first shot i knocked the hell out of it in perfect form and the sports editor for the paper i worked at said i was a natural.

then i screwed up every shot after that and came back down quickly.

Like many nations in that region; Qatar is a forsaken land. They shouldn't be hosting any sporting events of that magnitude. Hell, neither should Russia or China for that matter.

At the rate of TOTAL insanity that the Leftist Moonbats are going soon ALL Western nations will be INCLUDED in that because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism, it will be eg. X Western nation should NOT have X Sporting Competition because they were in Muh Slave Trade and they were Colonialists Repressing Primitive Africans in 1860 or whatever.

Also considering the Leftist Moonbats are COMPLETELY off the chart in their Anti-White Fetish it could also soon be X Western nation should NOT have X Sporting Competition because X Western nation are 80% Evil Whiteys.

At the rate of TOTAL insanity that the Leftist Moonbats are going soon ALL Western nations will be INCLUDED in that because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism, it will be eg. X Western nation should NOT have X Sporting Competition because they were in Muh Slave Trade and they were Colonialists Repressing Primitive Africans in 1860 or whatever.

Also considering the Leftist Moonbats are COMPLETELY off the chart in their Anti-White Fetish it could also soon be X Western nation should NOT have X Sporting Competition because X Western nation are 80% Evil Whiteys.

I don't share this grim prediction of the future concerning major sporting competitions in western nations. If I am honest, I don't care what happens to FIFA. It's a den of iniquity rife with corruption.

Forum List

Back