Why Aren't Liberals Screaming to Have the World Cup Moved from Gay-Hating, Women-Oppressing Qatar?

At the rate of TOTAL insanity that the Leftist Moonbats are going soon ALL Western nations will be INCLUDED in that because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism, it will be eg. X Western nation should NOT have X Sporting Competition because they were in Muh Slave Trade and they were Colonialists Repressing Primitive Africans in 1860 or whatever.

Also considering the Leftist Moonbats are COMPLETELY off the chart in their Anti-White Fetish it could also soon be X Western nation should NOT have X Sporting Competition because X Western nation are 80% Evil Whiteys.

I don't share this grim prediction of the future concerning major sporting competitions in western nations. If I am honest, I don't care what happens to FIFA. It's a den of iniquity rife with corruption.

Well the majority of International Organisations sporting and non-sporting are dens rife with corruption, look at the UN for example and also the EU Commission and also Oxfam and probably EVERY American Organisation.

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in Qatar

EXCLUSIVE: Under World Cup spotlight, Qataris crack down on LGBT news coverage

LGBT Rights in Qatar | Equaldex

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.
I opposed having the World Cup in Qatar as soon as it was announced
Too hot and too corrupt

Qatar bribed the corrupt FIFA officials with millions of dollars to get the cup. Once they were awarded the World Cup, abusive labor practices have enslaved the foreign workers building the stadiums and resulted in multiple deaths

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

Why aren't Republicans?

Why aren't Republicans?
they are. a few liberals are also.

anyone who supports cultures that have videos on "how to properly beat your wife" has zero room to talk about how women are treated in america.

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

Muslims are everything the left projects onto the American conservative right.
That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and Religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Hate women - Check.
Hate gays - Check.
Are terrorists - Check.
Religious fundamentalist whackos - Check.

I don't find anything ridiculous about what he said, which was the truth.
Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and Religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Hate women - Check.
Hate gays - Check.
Are terrorists - Check.

You Breath Air - Check
Hate Communists - Check
Like Dogs - Check
Vote Trump - Check

You must be a NAZI... You logic still holds...

Hate women - Check.
Hate gays - Check.
Are terrorists - Check.

Hate women - Check.
Hate gays - Check.
Are terrorists - Check.

You Breath Air - Check
Hate Communists - Check
Like Dogs - Check
Vote Trump - Check

You must be a NAZI... You logic still holds...

First of all, I am not a fan of dogs, so your stupidity fails from the get go.

Second, I compared the relevant features. It's quite sensible to call someone a Nazi after he has declared he wants to:
1) Kill all Jews
2) Hails Hitler
3) Wears swastikas.
4) Is a German supremacists.

Just like it's sensible to call someone a retard after he:
1) Makes idiotic points repeatedly.
2) Acts like a total moron.

It's unfortunate that a moron would not be able to deduce who the above applies to. Thankfully the readers will.

Why aren't Republicans?

anyone who supports cultures that have videos on "how to properly beat your wife" has zero room to talk about how women are treated in america.

Prove the republicans are anti Qatar, give me a link. Or, why aren't republicans??

To be somewhat more precise: You found ONE video, allegedly uploaded by a Qatari crackpot you've never heard of before, dug up by a known mendacious propaganda outfit (MEMRI), and that's what you use to define "cultures".

Stereotyping much? Shall we make Dylann Roof the typical American, defining American (Christian) culture?

WTF.

To be somewhat more precise: You found ONE video, allegedly uploaded by a Qatari crackpot you've never heard of before, dug up by a known mendacious propaganda outfit (MEMRI), and that's what you use to define "cultures".

Stereotyping much? Shall we make Dylann Roof the typical American, defining American (Christian) culture?

WTF.

Well, it's kind of signed into their law. But please keep apologizing and bowing down.

By the way, only one video is always enough to condemn all the white males...

Why aren't Republicans?

Prove the republicans are anti Qatar, give me a link. Or, why aren't republicans??
go look for yourself. i know who i am and i know what i stand for. your mythical stereotypes of strawmen are bullshit.

get over yourself and put the hate away for awhile.

WTF.
Essay Why and How Women Are Oppressed in Saudi Arabia | Bartleby

and i can keep finding more examples of the same but am i stereotyping? possibly. please feel free to offer up some counter links that show womens rights in that area / middle east and i'll be glad to read through them.

Why aren't Republicans?

go look for yourself. i know who i am and i know what i stand for. your mythical stereotypes of strawmen are bullshit.

No you made the statement, now prove republicans are anti Qatar and the world cup being hosted there.

The Left is way too ignorant to connect the dots...they need someone at the front of the line (like CNN) to make the first move then suddenly it all makes sense in their fucked up heads.

Because Leftists have this bizarro Love-In with ALL things Islamic and also MANY of them planning to go to the 2022 Qatar World Cup to get some extra Muslim dick in them, they CANNOT get ENOUGH of Muh Muslim Dick ESPECIALLY the ugly Leftist Feminists that IS the ONLY dick they accept ALL Non-Muslim dick is a POTENTIAL RAPIST or whatever.
I have a leftist son and he has no interest in religion what so ever.As far as you and the rights sexual fantasies I'd say see a shrink.

You’re the Leftist you speak of...don’t hide behind your son out of shame....own your ignorance.

WTF.

Well, it's kind of signed into their law. But please keep apologizing and bowing down.

By the way, only one video is always enough to condemn all the white males...

Yeah, Republicans are the champions in the fight against wife beating:

On April 4, 2019, the reauthorization act [Violence Against Women Act] passed in the House by a vote of 263-158. All Democrats voting joined by 33 Republicans voted for passage. New York Representative Elise Stefanik said Democrats, "...have refused to work with Republicans in a meaningful way," adding, the House bill will do nothing but "collect dust" in the GOP-controlled Senate.​

There are no bigger crybaby victims than "white males".

It's kind of funny, really, observing their compartmentalized brains doing silly tricks. Domestically, there is no end to their gay bashing, asserting their supremacy over gays and their "reprehensible life style". Just look through the threads on here on Buttigieg for clues. Then, they turn around, all bleeding hearts over the treatment of gays in Muslim countries, in turn asserting their supremacy over "Islam". And, somehow, they don't seem to realize how utterly transparent it all is.

If the Orlando night club shooting from a couple years ago fought us a couple things; if anything, Leftists place a higher value on appeasing Sharia Law stakeholders than they do gay rights. Now if it involves a Christian who opposes gay marriage or gender choice identification verbally, it’s full force assault on Christianity. But, since it involves Sharia where stoning and maiming of gays is permitted, it’s best to appease.

Why aren't Republicans?

No you made the statement, now prove republicans are anti Qatar and the world cup being hosted there.
never said a thing about repubs in this thread now have i? i acknowledged that some repubs are protesting this as are some liberals.

you're making an argument where none exists cause i suppose that gives you joy. in any event, i don't play these games.

Forum List

Back