Why Aren't Liberals Screaming to Have the World Cup Moved from Gay-Hating, Women-Oppressing Qatar?

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

Muslims are everything the left projects onto the American conservative right.
That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Lessee...inbred, superstitious, misogynistic, ignorant, backward, homophobic, antisemitic...

But but but....Timothy McVeigh....CHRISTIANS, All White Conservatives are Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi's and WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?!

yeah-but-remember-the-crusades-that-happened-1000-years-ago-2752724.png

rgqx2brgut1z.jpg

Ah I forgot about the crusades. This is what justifies applauding for Notre Dame being on fire. Damn racist crusades.
It's not like it can't be rebuilt...

That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and Religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Hate women - Check.
Hate gays - Check.
Are terrorists - Check.
Religious fundamentalist whackos - Check.

I don't find anything ridiculous about what he said, which was the truth.
So the left projects a monotheistic religion to follow on the conservatives in the US?

Are you dumb? He said the left projects the qualities of Islam on conservatives. I just gave several of the most important examples.Your whinery is irrelevant.

Now there are of course some democrats who do not fall for this scam and do criticize the death cult. But that actually takes some balls which moonglow doesn't have so, forget about it.
Whinery I don't even imbibe...You need me to affirm your hate with an aver of hate against Islam or Muslims since both are not one in the same, yet I have no desire to hate, if those that want to hate expel hatred then so be it, yet I have not that hatred in my heart. Misguided, sure I've never met a member of a religion that wasn't misguided that is what happens when you allow someone to mold your mind for you. Terrorist yeah they are bad and need to be eliminated no matter what their religions are. American conservatives are not purely conservative if they believe in liberal values. Do you need me to tell you of the liberal values extolled in the Constitution?

Now you are ranting like a religious whacko. Maybe my message hit a bit too close to home. What an embarrassing paragraph of whinery. No one is interested in hearing how much not full of hate you are, and how much of a wimp you are.

There are plenty of threads here apologizing for Islam. If you are full of love and not hate regarding the gay executions, feel free to participate.
Yeah a guy I learned it from is a wimp also, not a real he-man like yourself spreading hate and wanting confrontation now you sound like a Muslim terrorist, congratulations on your development.

When leftists start taking these Islamists to their home as they always promise, I will start taking you more seriously.

No one ever promised that. They are more than capable of working to earn their own homes, thanks.

No one?

What a lying moron. I wouldn't be surprised if JoeB himself boasted the view.

I guess we're only supposed to care about the treatment of women and gays and apostates and non-believers and infidels and others if the issue being discussed is interesting enough to Americans.

If it isn't, we just don't care one way or the other. Fuck 'em.

If this were a major American sport, then hey, we'd care about those people. We really would.

Holy crap. Are we not supposed to notice how obvious and transparent this is?

Mac, I just can't jump up and down and scream this early in the morning. Any post that starts off with why aren't liberals blah, blah, blah is insane.

Had the author been serious then we would be discussing Qatar financing terrorism. No? Not the topic? Not a good enough topic to goad a response?

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Lessee...inbred, superstitious, misogynistic, ignorant, backward, homophobic, antisemitic...

You know we WHITES are on the WINNING team against the Kebab Islamic savages, WE have BATMAN AND JAWS (The Great WHITE) on our team:

upload_2019-4-17_11-56-1.png

Hate women - Check.
Hate gays - Check.
Are terrorists - Check.
Religious fundamentalist whackos - Check.

I don't find anything ridiculous about what he said, which was the truth.
So the left projects a monotheistic religion to follow on the conservatives in the US?

Are you dumb? He said the left projects the qualities of Islam on conservatives. I just gave several of the most important examples.Your whinery is irrelevant.

Now there are of course some democrats who do not fall for this scam and do criticize the death cult. But that actually takes some balls which moonglow doesn't have so, forget about it.
Whinery I don't even imbibe...You need me to affirm your hate with an aver of hate against Islam or Muslims since both are not one in the same, yet I have no desire to hate, if those that want to hate expel hatred then so be it, yet I have not that hatred in my heart. Misguided, sure I've never met a member of a religion that wasn't misguided that is what happens when you allow someone to mold your mind for you. Terrorist yeah they are bad and need to be eliminated no matter what their religions are. American conservatives are not purely conservative if they believe in liberal values. Do you need me to tell you of the liberal values extolled in the Constitution?

Now you are ranting like a religious whacko. Maybe my message hit a bit too close to home. What an embarrassing paragraph of whinery. No one is interested in hearing how much not full of hate you are, and how much of a wimp you are.

There are plenty of threads here apologizing for Islam. If you are full of love and not hate regarding the gay executions, feel free to participate.
Yeah a guy I learned it from is a wimp also, not a real he-man like yourself spreading hate and wanting confrontation now you sound like a Muslim terrorist, congratulations on your development.

No need for confrontation if they stay in their homelands and away from ours. We conservatives might not be especially tolerant of excessive displays of homo depravity like what goes on at their disgusting parades but we're not going to butcher them.

You know we WHITES are on the WINNING team against the Kebab Islamic savages, WE have BATMAN AND JAWS (The Great WHITE) on our team:

View attachment 256291
Oh yeah, I heard that Gallagher was on yer side also....

No need for confrontation if they stay in their homelands and away from ours. We conservatives might not be especially tolerant of excessive displays of homo depravity like what goes on at their disgusting parades but we're not going to butcher them.
Not unless you want to be gang raped in prison.

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in Qatar

EXCLUSIVE: Under World Cup spotlight, Qataris crack down on LGBT news coverage

LGBT Rights in Qatar | Equaldex

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

Dude, this is America...nobody gives a flying fuck about soccer.

You are officially CRAP at FOOTBALL anyhow your Football League is a Mickey Mouse League and would NOT even QUALIFY for ANY European Second Division League. I add that your WOMEN'S TEAM are 100% SUPERIOR to your men's team who play LIKE Mickey Mouse, actually Mickey Mouse would probably be SUPERIOR to your men's team. You are at least though SUPERIOR to San Marino and IF you look up San Marino National Football Team you will SEE that is NOT a COMPLIMENT I just commented.

Which part of nobody gives a fuck was confusing for you?

Soccer is the sport little kids play till they find out what real sport they are good at.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I know, you conservatives love your Jesus snuff films this time of year.

I guess we're only supposed to care about the treatment of women and gays and apostates and non-believers and infidels and others if the issue being discussed is interesting enough to Americans.

If it isn't, we just don't care one way or the other. Fuck 'em.

If this were a major American sport, then hey, we'd care about those people. We really would.

Holy crap. Are we not supposed to notice how obvious and transparent this is?

Mac, I just can't jump up and down and scream this early in the morning. Any post that starts off with why aren't liberals blah, blah, blah is insane.

Had the author been serious then we would be discussing Qatar financing terrorism. No? Not the topic? Not a good enough topic to goad a response?
It can be difficult to determine sincerity here, that's for sure. Much easier in real life, where you can read faces, too.

But the fact remains, the same behaviors are seen over and over on this issue. And frankly, I think it's a legitimate question.

Taking anything seriously here requires ignoring the noise and getting to the heart.

But but but....Timothy McVeigh....CHRISTIANS, All White Conservatives are Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi's and WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?!

When Rich Republicans send their kids off to a conflict more serious than the "War on Christmas", then I'll take you seriously

Are you saying that Democrats and Leftists do ALL the fighting and dying in these Middle East wars that AMERICANS in Washington DC start? Are you saying that NO Republican's children DIED in the POINTLESS Vietnam War that the Leftist Lyndon Johnson STARTED?

Please don't do the Trump Derangement Thing about how The Donald never went to Vietnam, because Bill Clinton NEVER went to Vietnam also.

You think it's only the threat of punishment that prevents us from slaughtering everyone we don't like?

When Rich Republicans send their kids off to a conflict more serious than the "War on Christmas", then I'll take you seriously

Are you saying that Democrats and Leftists do ALL the fighting and dying in these Middle East wars that AMERICANS in Washington DC start? Are you saying that NO Republican's children DIED in the POINTLESS Vietnam War that the Leftist Lyndon Johnson STARTED?

Please don't do the Trump Derangement Thing about how The Donald never went to Vietnam, because Bill Clinton NEVER went to Vietnam also.
The rich ones on both sides don't do military service.

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in Qatar

EXCLUSIVE: Under World Cup spotlight, Qataris crack down on LGBT news coverage

LGBT Rights in Qatar | Equaldex

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

Dude, this is America...nobody gives a flying fuck about soccer.

You are officially CRAP at FOOTBALL anyhow your Football League is a Mickey Mouse League and would NOT even QUALIFY for ANY European Second Division League. I add that your WOMEN'S TEAM are 100% SUPERIOR to your men's team who play LIKE Mickey Mouse, actually Mickey Mouse would probably be SUPERIOR to your men's team. You are at least though SUPERIOR to San Marino and IF you look up San Marino National Football Team you will SEE that is NOT a COMPLIMENT I just commented.

Which part of nobody gives a fuck was confusing for you?

Soccer is the sport little kids play till they find out what real sport they are good at.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And what would that real sport be? Golf? One of the MOST BORING things ever. Whoever invented Golf dig them up and AIRDROP them into Gitmo!

You think it's only the threat of punishment that prevents us from slaughtering everyone we don't like?
Must be since you don't.

The rich ones on both sides don't do military service.

Many years ago they DID used to.

Oh, please. Stop pretending many of you give the slightest of fucks about gay people. The vast and overwhelming of the time people here express concern for gays is usually just a vechile to attack Muslims or liberals. Take your disingenuous concern for the gay community and piss off.

But but but.... what about Timothy McVeigh....CHRISTIANS, All White Conservatives are Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi's and WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?!

yeah-but-remember-the-crusades-that-happened-1000-years-ago-2752724.png

rgqx2brgut1z.jpg

^^^^ This:

1ytnvx.jpg

Forum List

Back