Why Aren't Liberals Screaming to Have the World Cup Moved from Gay-Hating, Women-Oppressing Qatar?

But but but....Timothy McVeigh....CHRISTIANS, All White Conservatives are Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi's and WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?!

When Rich Republicans send their kids off to a conflict more serious than the "War on Christmas", then I'll take you seriously

Are you saying that Democrats and Leftists do ALL the fighting and dying in these Middle East wars that AMERICANS in Washington DC start? Are you saying that NO Republican's children DIED in the POINTLESS Vietnam War that the Leftist Lyndon Johnson STARTED?

Please don't do the Trump Derangement Thing about how The Donald never went to Vietnam, because Bill Clinton NEVER went to Vietnam also.
The rich ones on both sides don't do military service.

Many years ago they DID used to.
seventy-five years ago they did...but not so much now they have to lead lives where they accumulate great wealth so they can impress Jesus...

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

Muslims are everything the left projects onto the American conservative right.
That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Lessee...inbred, superstitious, misogynistic, ignorant, backward, homophobic, antisemitic...

But but but.... what about Timothy McVeigh....CHRISTIANS, All White Conservatives are Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi's and WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?!

yeah-but-remember-the-crusades-that-happened-1000-years-ago-2752724.png

rgqx2brgut1z.jpg

^^^^ This:

1ytnvx.jpg

Ummm ... the Crusades were about carving out new kingdoms for the lesser sons of nobility and securing free access to the very lucrative pilgrim trade.

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Lessee...inbred, superstitious, misogynistic, ignorant, backward, homophobic, antisemitic...

But but but.... what about Timothy McVeigh....CHRISTIANS, All White Conservatives are Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi's and WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?!

yeah-but-remember-the-crusades-that-happened-1000-years-ago-2752724.png

rgqx2brgut1z.jpg

^^^^ This:

1ytnvx.jpg
and weakness over the lack of a coalition to fight the Muslim invaders...Until religion drove them to actually cooperate in the name of Jeebus...

Oh, please. Stop pretending many of you give the slightest of fucks about gay people. The vast and overwhelming of the time people here express concern for gays is usually just a vechile to attack Muslims or liberals. Take your disingenuous concern for the gay community and piss off.

C1vKqUSUcAEvgrr.jpg

Do I see you cheering there on the background with the rest of the moderate Muslims and apologizers?

No, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see you. Stop pretending you give a fuck about gay people anywhere you disingenuous twat.

Oh, please. Stop pretending many of you give the slightest of fucks about gay people. The vast and overwhelming of the time people here express concern for gays is usually just a vechile to attack Muslims or liberals. Take your disingenuous concern for the gay community and piss off.

I know your above comment was NOT directed at me, but as I am a Right-Wing Conservative I want to respond, NOT ALL of us HATE gays and want gays attacked etc.

mdk I have NEVER ONE time since I joined this forum attacked gays, I have commented that I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ thing and the Transgender thing, but I have NO HATRED of gays, lesbians OR bisexuals, I do NOT want to have them murdered, I do NOT want them to be attacked and IF when ANY of my five young kidlets grows up they tell me and Mr. Lucy they are gay we will STILL LOVE them, we will NOT DISOWN them and IF it is one of our three boys then I ONLY HOPE he is as MAGNIFICENT at flower arranging as you are :smoke: I do make comments about Homos and Lesbos but there is no HATE in me for that crowd, you are as you are and if they are not pushing some LGBTQ Agenda in my face then who cares who they sleep with.

Last edited:

If you expect me to parrot the PC narrative that homosexuality is normal, healthy, beautiful and harmless then you can go right ahead and fuck yourself.

Nobody really believes that. It's you who's being dishonest.

Doesn't mean I want them executed.

C1vKqUSUcAEvgrr.jpg

Do I see you cheering there on the background with the rest of the moderate Muslims and apologizers?

Norman I like you VERY much, but I also like mdk VERY much, he is a decent human being and you should not be making that comment to him that you did.

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in Qatar

EXCLUSIVE: Under World Cup spotlight, Qataris crack down on LGBT news coverage

LGBT Rights in Qatar | Equaldex

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

Dude, this is America...nobody gives a flying fuck about soccer.

You are officially CRAP at FOOTBALL anyhow your Football League is a Mickey Mouse League and would NOT even QUALIFY for ANY European Second Division League. I add that your WOMEN'S TEAM are 100% SUPERIOR to your men's team who play LIKE Mickey Mouse, actually Mickey Mouse would probably be SUPERIOR to your men's team. You are at least though SUPERIOR to San Marino and IF you look up San Marino National Football Team you will SEE that is NOT a COMPLIMENT I just commented.

Which part of nobody gives a fuck was confusing for you?

Soccer is the sport little kids play till they find out what real sport they are good at.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And what would that real sport be? Golf? One of the MOST BORING things ever. Whoever invented Golf dig them up and AIRDROP them into Gitmo!

Personally I never really thought of golf as a sport.

Golf is a thinking person’s activity, which explains why you do not like it.

If you expect me to parrot the PC narrative that homosexuality is normal, healthy, beautiful and harmless then you can go right ahead and fuck yourself.

Nobody really believes that. It's you who's being dishonest.

Doesn't mean I want them executed.

Neither expect nor care what you believe about anything. Cool strawman, though.

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

Dude, this is America...nobody gives a flying fuck about soccer.

You are officially CRAP at FOOTBALL anyhow your Football League is a Mickey Mouse League and would NOT even QUALIFY for ANY European Second Division League. I add that your WOMEN'S TEAM are 100% SUPERIOR to your men's team who play LIKE Mickey Mouse, actually Mickey Mouse would probably be SUPERIOR to your men's team. You are at least though SUPERIOR to San Marino and IF you look up San Marino National Football Team you will SEE that is NOT a COMPLIMENT I just commented.

Which part of nobody gives a fuck was confusing for you?

Soccer is the sport little kids play till they find out what real sport they are good at.

And what would that real sport be? Golf? One of the MOST BORING things ever. Whoever invented Golf dig them up and AIRDROP them into Gitmo!

Personally I never really thought of golf as a sport.

Golf is a thinking person’s activity, which explains why you do not like it.

They have had Golf in the Olympics, which is bizarro.

No Golf is not a thinking person's activity, Chess is a thinking person's activity which is why ALL my family members ALL can play Chess.

C1vKqUSUcAEvgrr.jpg

No, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see you. Stop pretending you give a fuck about gay people anywhere you disingenuous twat.

That's exactly where you'd be, if not waiting your turn to throw the next one off.

mdk I have NEVER ONE time since I joined this forum attacked gays, I have commented that I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ thing and the Transgender thing, but I have NO HATRED of gays, lesbians OR bisexuals, I do NOT want to have them murdered, I do NOT want them to be attacked and IF when ANY of my five young kidlets grows up they tell me and Mr. Lucy they are gay we will STILL LOVE them, we will NOT DISOWN them and IF it is one of our three boys then I ONLY HOPE he is as MAGNIFICENT at flower arranging as you are :smoke: I do make comments about Homos and Lesbos but there is no HATE in me for that crowd, you are as you are and if they are not pushing some LGBTQ Agenda in my face then who cares who they sleep with.

Most people here don't give two flying leaps about gay people. Threads of this nature are not started out over of concern for gay people, but as a vehicle to attack others. It's insincere bullshit.

What's a "World Cup", and why should we care?

It's not like soccer (football) is on the scope of most Americans, beyond the sandlot level.

C1vKqUSUcAEvgrr.jpg

That's exactly where you'd be, if not waiting your turn to throw the next one off.

Islam is not friendly to Homosexuals, it does advocate they ONLY deserve death and they do hang gays for BEING gay and they do throw gays off rooftops for BEING gay and look now in Brunei they are going to begin STONING to the DEATH anyone they find is gay. For Leftists to have this disturbing and bizarro Fetish with ALL things Islam is ONE insane thing, but for Homosexuals to DEFEND Islam is beyond insane.

how many other religions advocate beating women with their own "how to" videos?

anyone doing a comparison of this to other religions is frankly, full of their own shit.

Forum List

Back