NFL homepage sucks

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
It seems whenever I try to watch one of their videos, the clip has all sorts of stops, starts and hiccups. It doesn't happen on other sites which I frequent and it doesn't happen during the ads which immediately precede the clip! Anyone else having this kind of problem?

It seems whenever I try to watch one of their videos, the clip has all sorts of stops, starts and hiccups. It doesn't happen on other sites which I frequent and it doesn't happen during the ads which immediately precede the clip! Anyone else having this kind of problem?

The same with NBA.com

The NFL in general sucks so why the surprise? People in this country need something better to do than sitting on their dead asses watching someone else doing something anyway.

I hate their site for that reason. And sometimes you have to watch an ad 3 times to get to the 15 second clip. The ONLY time I use it is if I can't find a certain past play on youtube. I will admit their past games going years back and showing highlights is nice.

I also noticed on the ESPN app a few months ago they took out the ability to skip the advertisement for a highlight. Used to be able to just click 15 seconds ahead, now you can't pass through the ad.

The NFL in general sucks so why the surprise? People in this country need something better to do than sitting on their dead asses watching someone else doing something anyway.

you beat me to the punch and took the words right out my mouth,the NFL sucks so why would their homepage be any different?

Forum List

Back