Why Aren't Liberals Screaming to Have the World Cup Moved from Gay-Hating, Women-Oppressing Qatar?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in Qatar

EXCLUSIVE: Under World Cup spotlight, Qataris crack down on LGBT news coverage

LGBT Rights in Qatar | Equaldex

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

It seems very strange that liberals are not screaming and protesting about gay-hating, women-oppressing Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup. I mean, they want the NCAA to avoid holding tournaments in states that won't let boys who identify as girls use female showers and restrooms and/or that pass laws that protect unborn babies from abortion after they can feel pain, but one has barely heard a peep from liberals about Qatar hosting the World Cup--certainly nothing approaching their loud screaming about North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas for their "anti-transgender" and/or "anti-reproductive rights" laws. Could it be that some liberals realize that loudly protesting Qatar might accidentally bring up the fact that Israel has no such laws regarding gays and transgenders?

In recent days, a leading Muslim cleric in Qatar has posted a video that teaches Muslim how to property beat their wives:

Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

And here is what human rights groups and liberal news outlets have to say about Qatar regarding women and gays:

How many threads have we seen from liberals in this forum that protest Qatar's hosting of the 2022 World Cup? I searched and did not find a single one.

Because Leftists have this bizarro Love-In with ALL things Islamic and also MANY of them planning to go to the 2022 Qatar World Cup to get some extra Muslim dick in them, they CANNOT get ENOUGH of Muh Muslim Dick ESPECIALLY the ugly Leftist Feminists that IS the ONLY dick they accept ALL Non-Muslim dick is a POTENTIAL RAPIST or whatever.

It's 4:42 am. Do you think it would be ok if I drank some coffee first?

Because Leftists have this bizarro Love-In with ALL things Islamic and also MANY of them planning to go to the 2022 Qatar World Cup to get some extra Muslim dick in them, they CANNOT get ENOUGH of Muh Muslim Dick ESPECIALLY the ugly Leftist Feminists that IS the ONLY dick they accept ALL Non-Muslim dick is a POTENTIAL RAPIST or whatever.
I have a leftist son and he has no interest in religion what so ever.As far as you and the rights sexual fantasies I'd say see a shrink.

Dude, this is America...nobody gives a flying fuck about soccer.

Are you protesting or just oppressing?

I am AGAINST the 2022 World Cup being in Qatar for many reasons, one is that because the World Cup has ALWAYS happened in the Summer and because in Qatar in the Summer they get INSANE temperatures of 140 degrees it is going to happen for the FIRST TIME EVER in the Winter begin Nov 21, 2022 and end Dec 18, 2022. This will NOT be a World Cup to ALL on this Continent, the World Cup is a SUMMER COMPETITION.

I add we always watch as many World Cup matches as we can like 98% of them and the ONLY time I have NEVER watched 98% of a World Cup was when FIFA decided on the INSANE decision to have the World Cup in South Korea and Japan in 2002, we always have in the Group Stages THREE matches a day that USUALLY KO at NORMAL times for Europeans eg. 12.30PM, 4PM and 8PM, so FIFA decide that the matches in the 2002 World Cup would ALSO ALL KO at THOSE times BUT they were KO at those times in South Korea and Japan and with the time differance this to Europeans was:

Match 1 - KO 12.30PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 7.30PM
Match 2 - KO 4PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 11PM
Match 3 - KO 8PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 3AM

So I watch probably 98% of the Match 1 and Match 2 KOs each night but ALWAYS miss Match 3 each night.

Got more TRAUMATIC post Group Stages. This is when we are down to two matches a day:

Match 1 - KO 4PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 11PM
Match 2 - KO 8PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 3AM

So then I ONLY can watch Match 1 each night.

Knockout Stages a DISASTER IN TOTAL only one match a day:

Match - KO 8PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 3AM

So I watch ZERO of ANY of the Knockout Stages this INCLUDE ALL Quarter Finals, the Semi Final AND The Final.

WTF?! FIFA low IQ Muppets.

I was TOLD by older friends that the 1994 World Cup in America was ALSO a disaster for many Europeans AGAIN because of the time differance that if matches then played in East Coast America okay not that great a time differance BUT ALL matches played in West Coast America TOTAL DISASTER situation.

We HOPE that the low IQ Muppets at FIFA NEVER decide that Australia and New Zealand are having the World Cup we are talking then about a time difference like South Korea and Japan. EG. Time here now is 11.56AM and the time in Sydney, Australia is 7.56PM the ONLY NORMAL time if Australia would be ALL matches to be played in Perth they are now 5.56PM and even for a Match 3 each day in Group Stages we would miss TWO matches a DAY.

New Zealand should NEVER get ANY World Cup matches because of this:

Time in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland now is 9.56PM.

That would be this:

Match 1 - KO 12.30PM New Zealand time = European time 2.30AM.
Match 2 - KO 4PM New Zealand time = European time 6AM.
Match 3 - KO 8PM New Zealand time = European time 10AM.

WTF?! The World Cup EVERY DAY IF you watch ALL matches would finish EVERY DAY at 10AM. Insane x 1000.

IF FIFA EVER decide that a World Cup is happening in New Zealand we are going to DEMAND that FIFA is raided and EVERYONE at FIFA rounded up put on planes and AIRDROPPED into Gitmo.

Given the average soccer-troglodyte's propensities, Qatar is the perfect host. They should feel right at home. Hey... let them have the World Cup for the rest of the century. That would obviate the need for that spectacle of determining a host every few years, and remove one major, recurring source of bribery and corruption in one fell swoop.

Dude, this is America...nobody gives a flying fuck about soccer.

You are officially CRAP at FOOTBALL anyhow your Football League is a Mickey Mouse League and would NOT even QUALIFY for ANY European Second Division League. I add that your WOMEN'S TEAM are 100% SUPERIOR to your men's team who play LIKE Mickey Mouse, actually Mickey Mouse would probably be SUPERIOR to your men's team. You are at least though SUPERIOR to San Marino and IF you look up San Marino National Football Team you will SEE that is NOT a COMPLIMENT I just commented.

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

I have a leftist son and he has no interest in religion what so ever.As far as you and the rights sexual fantasies I'd say see a shrink.

Mr. Lucy IS a Psychiatrist and he thinks the same as I do about Leftists and Islam.

Number of Americans that are able to watch soccer on television without falling off the bar stools: 27

Are you protesting or just oppressing?

I am AGAINST the 2022 World Cup being in Qatar for many reasons, one is that because the World Cup has ALWAYS happened in the Summer and because in Qatar in the Summer they get INSANE temperatures of 140 degrees it is going to happen for the FIRST TIME EVER in the Winter begin Nov 21, 2022 and end Dec 18, 2022. This will NOT be a World Cup to ALL on this Continent, the World Cup is a SUMMER COMPETITION.

I add we always watch as many World Cup matches as we can like 98% of them and the ONLY time I have NEVER watched 98% of a World Cup was when FIFA decided on the INSANE decision to have the World Cup in South Korea and Japan in 2002, we always have in the Group Stages THREE matches a day that USUALLY KO at NORMAL times for Europeans eg. 12.30PM, 4PM and 8PM, so FIFA decide that the matches in the 2002 World Cup would ALSO ALL KO at THOSE times BUT they were KO at those times in South Korea and Japan and with the time differance this to Europeans was:

Match 1 - KO 12.30PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 7.30PM
Match 2 - KO 4PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 11PM
Match 3 - KO 8PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 3AM

So I watch probably 98% of the Match 1 and Match 2 KOs each night but ALWAYS miss Match 3 each night.

Got more TRAUMATIC post Group Stages. This is when we are down to two matches a day:

Match 1 - KO 4PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 11PM
Match 2 - KO 8PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 3AM

So then I ONLY can watch Match 1 each night.

Knockout Stages a DISASTER IN TOTAL only one match a day:

Match - KO 8PM South Korea/Japan time = European time 3AM

So I watch ZERO of ANY of the Knockout Stages this INCLUDE ALL Quarter Finals, the Semi Final AND The Final.

WTF?! FIFA low IQ Muppets.

I was TOLD by older friends that the 1994 World Cup in America was ALSO a disaster for many Europeans AGAIN because of the time differance that if matches then played in East Coast America okay not that great a time differance BUT ALL matches played in West Coast America TOTAL DISASTER situation.

We HOPE that the low IQ Muppets at FIFA NEVER decide that Australia and New Zealand are having the World Cup we are talking then about a time difference like South Korea and Japan. EG. Time here now is 11.56AM and the time in Sydney, Australia is 7.56PM the ONLY NORMAL time if Australia would be ALL matches to be played in Perth they are now 5.56PM and even for a Match 3 each day in Group Stages we would miss TWO matches a DAY.

New Zealand should NEVER get ANY World Cup matches because of this:

Time in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland now is 9.56PM.

That would be this:

Match 1 - KO 12.30PM New Zealand time = European time 2.30AM.
Match 2 - KO 4PM New Zealand time = European time 6AM.
Match 3 - KO 8PM New Zealand time = European time 10AM.

WTF?! The World Cup EVERY DAY IF you watch ALL matches would finish EVERY DAY at 10AM. Insane x 1000.

IF FIFA EVER decide that a World Cup is happening in New Zealand we are going to DEMAND that FIFA is raided and EVERYONE at FIFA rounded up put on planes and AIRDROPPED into Gitmo.
I have taken the time to watch the World Cup zero times and life is still fulfilling.

Islamists are almost as anti western civilization as the leftists. Of course they get a free pass.

Muslims are everything the left projects onto the American conservative right.
That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Muslims are everything the left projects onto the American conservative right.
That's so utterly ridiculous it's like saying Jesus was gay because he never married. Actually the Muslims and Religious conservatives of other religions have the same frame of mind but on a different subject.

Hate women - Check.
Hate gays - Check.
Are terrorists - Check.
Religious fundamentalist whackos - Check.

I don't find anything ridiculous about what he said, which was the truth.

Mr. Lucy IS a Psychiatrist and he thinks the same as I do about Leftists and Islam.
Then you both need to see a shrink...

Forum List

Back