Why all the anti-Christian attacks?

I could but since you think all Christians are the same it would be a waste of time. It's the same thing a racist claiming all blacks are alike.

Wrong yet again o one with the webbed feet. I DON'T think all christians are the same. Matter of fact, when I was stationed onboard USS CONCORD (T-AFS-5) from 97-99, the commander (who was a prick and didn't like me) thought it would be funny if I (who was an avowed, at least according to him, atheist), was put in the same room as the ships Chaplain, who was a 6 ft 4 black dude that worked out. He thought we would end up beating each other senseless.

What happened, is that I learned quite a few things from him. Matter of fact, he was the person that showed me not all christians are stupid pricks. He taught me his belief system, I showed him what I knew about Tao. Personally? I think you get farther along in life if you look for the similarities rather than the differences.

Phelps is an idiot extremist and represents himself and his church, not the things spoken of in the Bible. The Bible says false prophets will be around, nothing new here.

He still flies the banner of Christianity. What I'm wondering is why in the hell you other Christians don't band together and stop crap like this from continuing?

You are *NOT* right, Christians in America are nowhere near taliban like and don't force anything, its not the fault of Christians that people who want to live a sinful complain about them.

O.k. - now we are getting somewhere...

I never said that Christians were under attack because of Taliban style tactics of evangelism. I said the attacks were in part prompted by the perception of many in America that some Christians, like some Gays, are closed minded regarding whether or not a lifestyle that they don't understand or approve of is valid.

-Joe

He still flies the banner of Christianity. What I'm wondering is why in the hell you other Christians don't band together and stop crap like this from continuing?

The Bass has spoken out more than once against Phelps, not all Christians follow the same beliefs, or at least those who call themselves Christians. Phelps represents his own beliefs, not whats written in the scriptures.

O.k. - now we are getting somewhere...

I never said that Christians were under attack because of Taliban style tactics of evangelism. I said the attacks were in part prompted by the perception of many in America that some Christians, like some Gays, are closed minded regarding whether or not a lifestyle that they don't understand or approve of is valid.

-Joe

People's perceptions are screwed up, they should deal with reality.

People's perceptions are screwed up, they should deal with reality.

True enough.

What are The Bass' perceptions?

If 3/4 of your neighbors believed nudist and swinger resorts should get the same tax free status as other business places of worship, would you accept it?

How 'democratic' are you?

-Joe

True enough.

What are The Bass' perceptions?

If 3/4 of your neighbors believed nudist and swinger resorts should get the same tax free status as other business places of worship, would you accept it?

How 'democratic' are you?

-Joe

Nudists and swinger resorts are not religions places of worship nor is their intent so the answer is no.

Nudists and swinger resorts are not religions places of worship nor is their intent so the answer is no.

Don't give me that legal definition of 'worship' bullshit.

Man up and answer the question based on your Christian-American sense of right and wrong. I am trying to know The Bass here... although not in the 'biblical' sense, if you know what I mean...

If 3/4 of your neighbors wanted a lifestyle you don't approve of given as much validation as 'church' here in America, how would you handle it?

How important is 'democracy' to The Bass?

-Joe

Don't give me that legal definition of 'worship' bullshit.

Man up and answer the question based on your Christian-American sense of right and wrong. I am trying to know The Bass here... although not in the 'biblical' sense, if you know what I mean...

If 3/4 of your neighbors wanted a lifestyle you don't approve of given as much validation as 'church' here in America, how would you handle it?

How important is 'democracy' to The Bass?

-Joe

The Bass repeats, nudists and swinger resorts are not religious institutions so the answer is no, they don't qualify under the law.

Okay then Chucking Ass, lemmie ask you something.......

If there was a bunch of atheists who were decent people, kept their yard in shape, waved hello when they saw you, and 3/4ths of them were your neighbors, what would you do?

If there was a bunch of atheists who were decent people, kept their yard in shape, waved hello when they saw you, and 3/4ths of them were your neighbors, what would you do?

Thats a dumb question you foolish squid, whats the intention? Nothing would happen, of course.

I was asking it in the same vein that Joe was you stupid punk.

It's obvious from your postings you don't like atheists, and, if some other kind of lifestyle that you don't appreciate is put to you, then you just simply deflect and avoid.

Okay......what if those atheists were pagans that decorated their houses with symbols?

I was asking it in the same vein that Joe was you stupid punk.

It's obvious from your postings you don't like atheists, and, if some other kind of lifestyle that you don't appreciate is put to you, then you just simply deflect and avoid.

Okay......what if those atheists were pagans that decorated their houses with symbols?

Who said anything about atheist you imbecile? No on except you and Joe-Blow. Atheist don't believe, its their loss, not the Bass'. Your question was pointless, get some toilet paper and wipe your mouth, you're onviously full of it up to the brim.

Because hes a fellow Christian and is on the right track...unlike you and your false references puke deck...

I was referring to Fred Phelps you idiot. What? You think that Fred Phelps, just because he's a fellow Christian, is on the right track?

You probably think Hitler was a swell guy too.

Their still lost eternally without excepting Jesus the Christ in their lives, besides i got a dog in my backyard that does all them things, decent, keeps his yard in shape, barks hello when he sees you lol.....i would introduce them to my dog, because the fact that their atheist their not interested in my relationship with Jesus the Christ. Besides I shouldnt have to speak a word of my faith to atheist or anyone else for that matter, because if they cant plainly see HIM in eveything i do in my life, then showing them my Bible would be misunderstood and rather pointless...You can lead a horse to water but you cant make'm drink...........

Forum List

Back