Why all the anti-Christian attacks?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Its seems like so much hate is directed at those of us here who believe in what is written in the scriptures?

Its seems like so much hate is directed at those of us here who believe in what is written in the scriptures?

I don't think people hate Christians, I don't feel any hate on here except from one "girl" who says she is a Christian.

Don't you think they may be pointing out the so called Hypocrisy of Christians with hate filled/name calling/closed minded posts?

Doesn't God want us to love one another? Do you think posting pics of Down Syndrome kids and calling them "retards" and calling people names is Christian Like Bass?

How about the constant use of the F word and such from some of you so called Christians? Is that the way, the truth and the light? I think not!

Why can't you just accept others for what they are, live YOUR life the way you see fit, and quit trying to blame others for what you think is wrong with your life.

Peace Brother.

Last edited:
I don't think people hate Christians, I don't feel any hate on here except from one "girl" who says she is a Christian.

Don't you think they may be pointing out the so called Hypocrisy of Christians with hate filled/name calling/closed minded posts?

Doesn't God want us to love one another? Do you think posting pics of Down Syndrome kids and calling them "retards" and calling people names is Christian Like Bass?

What is the Bass to do, take people's insults and turn the other cheek? No way! No one was attacking Down syndrome kids, quit using that silly excuse. No Christian on this forum is being a hypocrite, people just can't accept the fact that Christians live by the Bible, not by the code and traditions of man and neo-libtards who don't care about values and morals.

How about the constant use of the F word and such from some of you so called Christians? Is that the way, the truth and the light? I think not!

Id say your narrow-minded, extremist views do a noteworthy job of exposing you for the hypocrite you are.

Hypocrite for what? Once again another baseless, emotive, personal attack laced post, point out this so-called hypocrisy. You can keep saying the same accusations a million times and it means nothing unless you can prove this.

Bottomline, what you idiots are calling hypocrisy merely reflects your lacking of understanding of what the Bible says for you idiots seem to think that condemning homosexuality and claiming to be Christian is somehow hypocritical because Jesus said to love all people, but the Bass repeats, to love all people does *NOT* mean to accept nor tolerate their sin blindly because sin is the only thing that separates man from God and if any of your idiots really inclined your noodles to really read the Bible you would find that God Himself always hates sin, but always loved the people who sinned so much that he sent prophets, messengers and finally Jesus to save those wo have sinned to remove the barrier called sin from between God and man. Clearly God separated the sinners from the sin which is something you idiots are *NOT* doing, instead you accuse people like the Bas of judging others which isn't the case. The key to be saved is following God's commandments and His word, not following neo-libtard retardology about accepting sinful lifestyles, for it was disobedience of God's word by man that put that barrier called sin between God and man and it is obedience of his Word that will remove the barrier between man God and eternal life. When a child makes a mistake you criticize and reject what they've done wrong but doing so doesn't mean one hates the child, you correct the child out of love. They same principle applies to God for the Word says:

Hebrews 12:5-11

5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“ My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”

7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?

8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.

11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Hypocrite for what? Once again another baseless, emotive, personal attack laced post, point out this so-called hypocrisy. You can keep saying the same accusations a million times and it means nothing unless you can prove this.

Bottomline, what you idiots are calling hypocrisy merely reflects your lacking of understanding of what the Bible says for you idiots seem to think that condemning homosexuality and claiming to be Christian is somehow hypocritical because Jesus said to love all people, but the Bass repeats, to love all people does *NOT* mean to accept nor tolerate their sin blindly because sin is the only thing that separates man from God and if any of your idiots really inclined your noodles to really read the Bible you would find that God Himself always hates sin, but always loved the people who sinned so much that he sent prophets, messengers and finally Jesus to save those wo have sinned to remove the barrier called sin from between God and man. Clearly God separated the sinners from the sin which is something you idiots are *NOT* doing, instead you accuse people like the Bas of judging others which isn't the case. The key to be saved is following God's commandments and His word, not following neo-libtard retardology about accepting sinful lifestyles, for it was disobedience of God's word by man that put that barrier called sin between God and man and it is obedience of his Word that will remove the barrier between man God and eternal life. When a child makes a mistake you criticize and reject what they've done wrong but doing so doesn't mean one hates the child, you correct the child out of love. They same principle applies to God for the Word says:

Hebrews 12:5-11

5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“ My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”

7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?

8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.

11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Nothing baseless in my accusation at all. Your posts are all the evidence I require to sink your boat.

Reconcile your blind, willfully ignorant hate-filled posts with Christ and what He teaches. You not only come up woefully short, as do we all, but you make no attempt at all to emulate Him in any way.

There's a BIG difference in accepting what you consider wrong in others and openly condemning it and preaching hatred and intolerance to it.

The same mindset you use in condemning and denigrating homosexuals and whoever else you choose to is the one that made it perfectly acceptable for people to own slaves. So while you're reconciling your words, be sure and reconcile THAT with all your railing against perceived or real racism.

In other words, you're a fucking hypocrite, Ass. Need me to draw you a pic on a Big Chief tablet with the fat crayons, or what?

No Christian on this forum is being a hypocrite, people just can't accept the fact that Christians live by the Bible, not by the code and traditions of man and neo-libtards who don't care about values and morals

all people regardless of race, religion etc...are hyprocrites in some form or fashion.

Pity. I wouldn't go so far as to call you stupid. Misguided works. That street runs BOTH ways.

excuse me for not being more PC. but do you think that a bunch of "intelligent" people would be praying to window condensation?

Faithful see Virgin in Springfield hospital window - BostonHerald.com

View attachment 6034

Hundreds of devout Catholics and curious onlookers have gathered to pray, weep and chant outside a Catholic Springfield hospital window where an image that some say looks like the Virgin Mary has appeared.

6034-why-all-the-anti-christian-attacks-window-jeseus.jpg

Nice rack. :D

Religion is the reason for 90% of the wars throughout history.

Really?

Are you sure it wasn't just the rallying cry, with the real reasons being all about politics and resources?

Personally, I suspect that the statement "religion is the reason for 90% of the peace throughout history" is exactaly as true as the statement "religion is the reason for 90% of the wars throughout history."

On my way into work I was thinking about those christian churches that use snakes. Or I think of those black churches on sunday mornings with the 900 number to call and donate. Them screaming and lurching around, girating, saying haleluia!!! Prays Jesus.

Then I think about PTL and Jim Baker with Tammy Fae.

Then Hagee, Roberts & all the other televangelist, hyocrites.

Then I think about Catholic pedophile priests.

Is there any wonder we think you guys are all a joke?

Then the stories of Noah and the Garden of Eden. You guys take those stories literally. It's hard not to mock you. . It isn't that we hate you. We just can't beleive you are interjecting your fantasies into our reality.

Nothing baseless in my accusation at all. Your posts are all the evidence I require to sink your boat.

Reconcile your blind, willfully ignorant hate-filled posts with Christ and what He teaches. You not only come up woefully short, as do we all, but you make no attempt at all to emulate Him in any way.

There's a BIG difference in accepting what you consider wrong in others and openly condemning it and preaching hatred and intolerance to it.

The same mindset you use in condemning and denigrating homosexuals and whoever else you choose to is the one that made it perfectly acceptable for people to own slaves. So while you're reconciling your words, be sure and reconcile THAT with all your railing against perceived or real racism.

In other words, you're a fucking hypocrite, Ass. Need me to draw you a pic on a Big Chief tablet with the fat crayons, or what?

Listen here you sorry bloke, condemning homosexuality is *NOT* hate its doing exactly what the Word teaches. The Bass has NOT*

* Ever said that homosexuals should be dead or hated

* God hates homosexuals

*Homosexuals are worthless people

If the Bass said any of that, in principle that would be classified as hate, go back to Sunday school and or grab a hold of the scriptures and read real hard. Jesus likewise condemned the actions of the Pharisees, Sadducees, high priests and chief priests, does that make him a hatemonger? Rejecting the Word is the same and rejecting Jesus because He is the Word.

Forum List

Back