Why all the anti-Christian attacks?

Because of hateful idiots like you, Bass.

Hateful idiots who would impose their goofy value systems on the rest of us telling us that they are the arbitors of our lives' choices per order of GOD.

Speaking as Christian of some kind or the other, I completely understand why there are so many equally hateful and idiotic atheists out there attacking Christianity.

People like YOU are the Taliban of America.

Those of us who know our history know exactly what kind of totalitarian nightmare Christians like YOU are capable for forging if you get the chance.

What horrible things have Christians crammed down you throat ? Sorry but I just don't see it.

Because of hateful idiots like you, Bass.

Hateful idiots who would impose their goofy value systems on the rest of us telling us that they are the arbitors of our lives' choices per order of GOD.

Speaking as Christian of some kind or the other, I completely understand why there are so many equally hateful and idiotic atheists out there attacking Christianity.

People like YOU are the Taliban of America.

Those of us who know our history know exactly what kind of totalitarian nightmare Christians like YOU are capable for forging if you get the chance.

You're a fearful idiot, the Bible says never to force religion or Jesus on anyone. Jesus says no man can come unto him unless His Father draws the person, not force the person to convert. The bible in no place teaches Christians to force anything on anyone. You're just an in fear idiot.

Its seems like so much hate is directed at those of us here who believe in what is written in the scriptures?

Christians are subject to attack for the same reason gays are... The perception that they believe that their lifestyle is correct and everyone who doesn't 'get' that needs to have their mind changed, by force if necessary.

-Joe

What horrible things have Christians crammed down you throat ? Sorry but I just don't see it.

I'll answer this one.....

When I was 5, I was forced to go to every kind of church imaginable. I also attended Catholic school during my 3rd grade year.

Around 12, I was forced into believing Baptist religions, and was told I was going to hell if I didn't believe as they did.

When I turned 16, I quit church, quit trying to be "moral" (whatever the fuck that means), and joined the Navy. I started to study spirituality from the perspective of whatever country I happened to be in. I've been to 26.

Around '97, I met a guy who was a Taoist. He taught me about the philosophy of it, gave me some titles to read, and I was hooked. However.....because of what had happened to me as a child, I never totally turned my back on Christianity. What I then did, was use Taoist philosophy as a way to decipher what Christianity had to offer. I found quite a bit of lies, but I also found quite a bit of truth.

Now? I still study Tao, I still read the Bible, and now have started to do Torah studies.

If you're looking for another place where it happened in another country, look no farther than Spain, and Torquemada. Oh yeah.....if you'd like more recent history, look at Ireland, and the war between the Catholics and Protestants.

Religion never shoved anything down someone's throat? Maybe.......but the pricks that have ran it over the years sure as hell have.

I'll answer this one.....

When I was 5, I was forced to go to every kind of church imaginable. I also attended Catholic school during my 3rd grade year.

Around 12, I was forced into believing Baptist religions, and was told I was going to hell if I didn't believe as they did.

When I turned 16, I quit church, quit trying to be "moral" (whatever the fuck that means), and joined the Navy. I started to study spirituality from the perspective of whatever country I happened to be in. I've been to 26.

Around '97, I met a guy who was a Taoist. He taught me about the philosophy of it, gave me some titles to read, and I was hooked. However.....because of what had happened to me as a child, I never totally turned my back on Christianity. What I then did, was use Taoist philosophy as a way to decipher what Christianity had to offer. I found quite a bit of lies, but I also found quite a bit of truth.

Now? I still study Tao, I still read the Bible, and now have started to do Torah studies.

If you're looking for another place where it happened in another country, look no farther than Spain, and Torquemada. Oh yeah.....if you'd like more recent history, look at Ireland, and the war between the Catholics and Protestants.

Religion never shoved anything down someone's throat? Maybe.......but the pricks that have ran it over the years sure as hell have.

So it was really your parents you forced religion on you.

Christians are subject to attack for the same reason gays are... The perception that they believe that their lifestyle is correct and everyone who doesn't 'get' that needs to have their mind changed, by force if necessary.

-Joe

Christians base their lifestyle on whats written in the Bible, the Word of God, not on their own views and as the Bass stated, its on the person to make the decision to be saved, not on Christians to force anything. You idiots want to live a life where there is no limits to doing anything.

Christians base their lifestyle on whats written in the Bible, the Word of God, not on their own views and as the Bass stated, its on the person to make the decision to be saved, not on Christians to force anything. You idiots want to live a life where there is no limits to doing anything.

Buddy, you are the one who asked why all the attacks on the christian lifestyle.

I gave you my opinion and you called me an idiot... now I am going to have the mistaken impression that all christians are dicks. Shame on you!

-Joe

Buddy, you are the one who asked why all the attacks on the christian lifestyle.

I gave you my opinion and you called me an idiot... now I am going to have the mistaken impression that all christians are dicks. Shame on you!

-Joe

Hey White Lying.....Joe just told you where your "stumbling block" is.

-Joe

Yes, your post was idiotic because you made claims, unproven claims that is. Its mostly neo-libtards that attack anyways, always trying to stretch morals to something way out.

Foster family then--cmon.

Well.....after my various foster families had totally screwed my perspective on religion, it took my grandparents (who never went to church) to pull me out of the crap that had been shoved down my throat.

So no......in my opinion, my family didn't screw me up. It was the various others shouting that their way was the only way that did it.

Yes, your post was idiotic because you made claims, unproven claims that is. Its mostly neo-libtards that attack anyways, always trying to stretch morals to something way out.

I reiterate: You asked for opinions and I gave you mine. Your opinion that I am an idiot is duly noted. In my opinion you are dodging the debate with me because I am right and you know it. Do you really want to debate and discuss this issue or shall I call you a dick again, this time with out the sarcasm?

Perhaps we should move straight to "Nanny, Nanny Boo-Boo! I'm rubber, you're glue - whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!!!"

See you at recess...

-Joe

Well.....after my various foster families had totally screwed my perspective on religion, it took my grandparents (who never went to church) to pull me out of the crap that had been shoved down my throat.

So no......in my opinion, my family didn't screw me up. It was the various others shouting that their way was the only way that did it.

Well you're all grown up now and make you're own decisions. How long do you intend to resent people in your past ?

I reiterate: You asked for opinions and I gave you mine. Your opinion that I am an idiot is duly noted. In my opinion you are dodging the debate with me because I am right and you know it. Do you really want to debate and discuss this issue or shall I call you a dick again, this time with out the sarcasm?

Perhaps we should move straight to "Nanny, Nanny Boo-Boo! I'm rubber, you're glue - whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!!!"

See you at recess...

-Joe

You are *NOT* right, Christians in America are nowhere near taliban like and don't force anything, its not the fault of Christians that people who want to live a sinful complain about them.

Well you're all grown up now and make you're own decisions. How long do you intend to resent people in your past ?

Wrong yet again Duckman.......I don't resent the people in my past. However, I do remember who they are and what happened, so that if another situation comes up that starts going like the one that happened as a kid, I know what to do and where the mistakes are.

Simple.........

Really? Then can you explain the behavior of "christians" like Fred Phelps?

Phelps is an idiot extremist and represents himself and his church, not the things spoken of in the Bible. The Bible says false prophets will be around, nothing new here.

Forum List

Back