Can a true Christian kill another Christian like today in Ukraine?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The Holy Bible prohibits murder in many verses.

So called Russian and Ukrainian 'Christians' kill 24/7 other, the western 'Christians' support slaughtering and so-called 'Christian' 'churches' worldwide promise pie in the sky for anyone who supports further killing of God's creations.
It's something wrong here, any Christian Church which supports murder (including wars and abortions of course) ceases out to be a Christian Church.
Not in Paradise, but in Hell come all those who believe fairy-tales of corrupt 'priests' from dead 'churches'

It's highly advisable for all those 'Christians' who support idiotic Ukrainian war and criminals like Putin or Zelensky to open the Holy Bible and reread all those verses about murder and brothercide.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-21-at-11.06.22-AM.png

filestoragetemp16.jpg

01000000-0aff-0242-bed7-08db17db399e_w1200_r1.jpg

Christians have been killing Christians and non-Christians for well over a Milennium.
In the Muslims Quran, per the Surah, "If anyone kills a person, it would be as if he killed all mankind," yet Islam is the most violent religion on the planet, especially towards non-Muslims (infidels).
It's in man's primal nature to experience hostility. Greed, jealousy, hate and the desire for power, are there in all of us.

The Holy Bible prohibits murder in many verses.

So called Russian and Ukrainian 'Christians' kill 24/7 other, the western 'Christians' support slaughtering and so-called 'Christian' 'churches' worldwide promise pie in the sky for anyone who supports further killing of God's creations.
It's something wrong here, any Christian Church which supports murder (including wars and abortions of course) ceases out to be a Christian Church.
Not in Paradise, but in Hell come all those who believe fairy-tales of corrupt 'priests' from dead 'churches'

It's highly advisable for all those 'Christians' who support idiotic Ukrainian war and criminals like Putin or Zelensky to open the Holy Bible and reread all those verses about murder and brothercide.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-21-at-11.06.22-AM.png

filestoragetemp16.jpg

01000000-0aff-0242-bed7-08db17db399e_w1200_r1.jpg
The correct wording is -

Thou shall not murder.

Fighting in a war is not murder.

Last edited:
Christians have been killing Christians and non-Christians for well over a Milennium.
In the Muslims Quran, per the Surah, "If anyone kills a person, it would be as if he killed all mankind," yet Islam is the most violent religion on the planet, especially towards non-Muslims (infidels).
It's in man's primal nature to experience hostility. Greed, jealousy, hate and the desire for power, are there in all of us.
If you look up the book Encyclopedia of Wars, only 7% of wars were religious based. And out of that 7%, Islam is a growing percentage.

So when it comes to killing millions, it ain't the religious that's doing it.

“Thou shalt not kill” has never stopped Christian nations before, why should it now?

If you look up the book Encyclopedia of Wars, only 7% of wars were religious based. And out of that 7%, Islam is a growing percentage.

So when it comes to killing millions, it ain't the religious that's doing it.

I stated that Christians have been killing Christians and Muslims have been killing Muslims and non-Muslims for over a millennium. What I "DIDN'T" say was that religion was responsible for most wars. I cited, Greed, jealousy, hate and power. The percentage of religious wars is irrelevant, but such wars have occurred and are occurring.

I stated that Christians have been killing Christians and Muslims have been killing Muslims and non-Muslims for over a millennium. What I "DIDN'T" say was that religion was responsible for most wars. I cited, Greed, jealousy, hate and power. The percentage of religious wars is irrelevant, but such wars have occurred and are occurring.
Correct, Christians have been killing Christians, Muslims have been killing Muslims, Atheists have been killing Atheists; in fact, pick any group and they have been killing their own group, and every group on the planet has being killing those from different groups.

The reason why I mentioned wars was, the thread title. I assume it's about the Russia v Ukraine war.

Can a true Christian kill another Christian like today in Ukraine?

Do you need a coup de grace, atheistic slave of the atheistic tyrant Putin?

“Thou shalt not kill” has never stopped Christian nations before, why should it now?

Hmm ... give me a concrete example please. The Ukraine is in a sitution of self-defense because Russia started this war. And the orthodox patriarch of Moscow is a former KGB member and an atheistic slave of the atheist Putin. And what an absurde propagandist of hate like Baron has to do with Christians anyway no one knows. So what do you expect now from which Christians with your "wise" comment here?

Last edited:
Correct, Christians have been killing Christians, Muslims have been killing Muslims, Atheists have been killing Atheists; in fact, pick any group and they have been killing their own group, and every group on the planet has being killing those from different groups.

Sometimes I have the light feeling god knew why he said "Don't kill!". Do we know? This message is so damn long and has in English 8-9 letters. The faculty of 9 is 1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*9 and this are 362.880 meanings. But if I use some more letters it could be billions of meanings. So how could someone be able to find out what to do and not to do?

The reason why I mentioned wars was, the thread title. I assume it's about the Russia v Ukraine war.

The problem is self-defense in war. Human beings make themselve to the weapons of war. It is difficult to destroy a weapon and to let live the human being who is an executing part of this weapon. Someone has to be very superior who is able to do so - but in war wins fear for the own life and the life of well known and beloved friends.

It's by the way said in 1.Mose 9,6: Whoso sheddeth man's blood, his blood shall be shed for man's sake: for God made man in his own image. This is not far from this what Jesus said to Peter in Matthew 26, 51: Put your sword in its place, for whoever takes the sword shall perish by the sword.

So I think the message for Putin is clear: Putin, leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers! Yesterday! But sometimes I have somehow the feeling he will not listen. Something seems to be wrong with his ears. It's not we who are doing this war - it's his war and somehow we have not any other chance than to play his game.

Last edited:
Religion is BS.
A tool of medieval propaganda.
To see what's good and evil, you don't need a magic cult, a decorated building and a weirdo in a robe.

Religion is BS.
A tool of medieval propaganda.
To see what's good and evil, you don't need a magic cult, a decorated building and a weirdo in a robe.

This I doubt meanwhile when complete nations deny that human beings have a right not to live but to be dead as it is in case of abortion. A lot of bullshit was "discussed" in this context - while indeed still today - after decades of discussions - not any way exists to say when a human being is no human being any longer.
It could for example really be that human beings up to the age of 12 weeks are no human beings - but the day after this 12 week they are human beings - so why not the day before? No one knows.

What if anyone decides you are no human being? Or what if anyone decides the human laws do not exist but only human laws exist? What if laws are not laws for human beings any longer but only laws made from human beings? How are you going to pull yourself out of this quagmire by your own hair? Every law to kill human beings hurts the natural - god given - human rights.

Forum List

Back