Why all the anti-Christian attacks?

Nothing baseless in my accusation at all. Your posts are all the evidence I require to sink your boat.

Reconcile your blind, willfully ignorant hate-filled posts with Christ and what He teaches. You not only come up woefully short, as do we all, but you make no attempt at all to emulate Him in any way.

There's a BIG difference in accepting what you consider wrong in others and openly condemning it and preaching hatred and intolerance to it.

The same mindset you use in condemning and denigrating homosexuals and whoever else you choose to is the one that made it perfectly acceptable for people to own slaves. So while you're reconciling your words, be sure and reconcile THAT with all your railing against perceived or real racism.

In other words, you're a fucking hypocrite, Ass. Need me to draw you a pic on a Big Chief tablet with the fat crayons, or what?
Remember the hater speaks the word hate first?!?!?!?!and your boats the only boat i see sinking you trash mouth turd...racism my a** you nazicon...

Its seems like so much hate is directed at those of us here who believe in what is written in the scriptures?

Charlies, my man...

You who are obsessively hateful of homosexuals and White people are now trying to tell us that we mock you because you're a CHRISTIAN?

Here's a clue, my fellow believer...hate like you exibit on this board, is NOT a Christian value.

When I mock your posts, I don't do so because you are a believer, I do so because you are a hypocrite of the beliefs you claim to hold dear.

Its seems like so much hate is directed at those of us here who believe in what is written in the scriptures?

Bass while you and i differ on Politics i have to agree with you on this issue. However most of the anti Christian hate doesnt stem just from U.S. patriots, it stems from foreigners, who already have their rights to self defence revoked and their countries already occupied by Islamo fascism law...so with that said they could never understand your stance on Christianity. The Bible says in the last days that strong delusion will be sent by God, and the strong delusion will be directed not only at those of the world that are lost in their sins, but specifically at all lukewarm, undecided, and corrupt Christians…

2Thesalonians 2:11: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

2Thesalonians 2:12: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Listen here you sorry bloke, condemning homosexuality is *NOT* hate its doing exactly what the Word teaches. The Bass has NOT*

* Ever said that homosexuals should be dead or hated

* God hates homosexuals

*Homosexuals are worthless people

If the Bass said any of that, in principle that would be classified as hate, go back to Sunday school and or grab a hold of the scriptures and read real hard. Jesus likewise condemned the actions of the Pharisees, Sadducees, high priests and chief priests, does that make him a hatemonger? Rejecting the Word is the same and rejecting Jesus because He is the Word.

Actually........you HAVE said the following......

You called for homosexuals to be taken off the earth. Now, if you said that in another thread (which you did when you tried to say homosexuals were more prone to child molestation). Now, if that's not calling for death, I don't know what is.

Same with you telling everyone that God hates homosexuals.

Same with you telling us homosexuals are worthless, because YOU believe they have to be changed to heteros.

By the way Chucking Ass......have you ever heard the verse "judge not lest ye be judged"?

You called for homosexuals to be taken off the earth. Now, if you said that in another thread (which you did when you tried to say homosexuals were more prone to child molestation). Now, if that's not calling for death, I don't know what is.

Same with you telling us homosexuals are worthless, because YOU believe they have to be changed to heteros.

By the way Chucking Ass......have you ever heard the verse "judge not lest ye be judged"?

You are an annoying pest, why don't you and the Bass just take off the rank and put the hands up because you're asking for a whipping southern style.

Thats talking about sweeping around your own doorstep before sweeping someone elses, dont judge someone on accounts your not keeping. The Bible says the saints will even judge the angels..As for the homosexual business theres more scripture in the Bible dealing with this subject than i can count on all my fingers and toes...GOD loves the person but hates the abominable act. Homosexualtiy has ruin more societies than any one single act of war in the history of the world. Its destroys the identity of the family unit(man and women unity) therefore leading to societal identity crisis and civil breakdowns of nations. The Roman Caliglia was a perfect example of the latter days of the destruction of Rome..Besides all this, anti-homosexual laws were put in place for reasons of sanitation and cleanlyness would you stick your privates in a pile of dung??? Homosexuality is a diseased ridden way of life that leads to death by means of nature, even nature has a toilet handle....Homosexuals are not a race!!! just deviant societal degenerate rejects and is nothing more than a spiteful demonic attack against GODs ultimate union of Man and Wife...I didnt make these natural laws thousands of years old, nature and GODs WORD did, so dont blame me for natural occurances...Now you puke, chuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think people hate Christians, I don't feel any hate on here except from one "girl" who says she is a Christian.

Don't you think they may be pointing out the so called Hypocrisy of Christians with hate filled/name calling/closed minded posts?

Doesn't God want us to love one another? Do you think posting pics of Down Syndrome kids and calling them "retards" and calling people names is Christian Like Bass?

How about the constant use of the F word and such from some of you so called Christians? Is that the way, the truth and the light? I think not!

Why can't you just accept others for what they are, live YOUR life the way you see fit, and quit trying to blame others for what you think is wrong with your life.

Peace Brother.

Why can't you? Why do you feel it's your job to monitor the "Christianity" of those who claim to be Christians? If you aren't Christian, what does it matter anyway?

There is anti-Christian bias here, as there is everywhere. The association between Christianity and ignorance (we all know all the well-known and respected WICCAN physicists out there...)Christianity and bigotry based upon nothing but an assumption that to be Christian is to be bigoted, etc.

I'd love to see a Dem, the champion of all causes, just once use the same rhetoric against Islam that they do against Christianity. Or against homosexuality. Or Buddhism.

It's reserved for Christians. It's hate.

Really?

Are you sure it wasn't just the rallying cry, with the real reasons being all about politics and resources?

Personally, I suspect that the statement "religion is the reason for 90% of the peace throughout history" is exactaly as true as the statement "religion is the reason for 90% of the wars throughout history."

Compare the standard of living and human rights situation of Christian countries, opposed to non-Christian, for example.

On my way into work I was thinking about those christian churches that use snakes. Or I think of those black churches on sunday mornings with the 900 number to call and donate. Them screaming and lurching around, girating, saying haleluia!!! Prays Jesus.

Then I think about PTL and Jim Baker with Tammy Fae.

Then Hagee, Roberts & all the other televangelist, hyocrites.

Then I think about Catholic pedophile priests.

Is there any wonder we think you guys are all a joke?

Then the stories of Noah and the Garden of Eden. You guys take those stories literally. It's hard not to mock you. . It isn't that we hate you. We just can't beleive you are interjecting your fantasies into our reality.

And those who supported keeping the blacks under their thumb swore it was for the good of the blacks, who were incapable of caring for themselves.

Snake handling churches number a few. Catholicism is not synonymous with Christianity. Besides which, as I've pointed out, children are much more likely to be molested by a teacher than a Catholic priest, as 1-5 percent of all teachers are molesters, and fully 25 percent of all students have been molested by school employees. But you won't hear me telling people we need to eradicate education.

Yes, we believe in Noah and the Garden of Eden. I suspect your own comprehension of the bible is limited, as is your comprehension of archaeology, or you wouldn't even scoff at that. And nobody is interjecting anything into reality. Religion is reality, and regardless of how much you don't like to hear about it, it's our right to believe and practice our religions. Get used to it, bigot. You don't get a separate drinking fountain, no matter how much you want one.

You are an annoying pest, why don't you and the Bass just take off the rank and put the hands up because you're asking for a whipping southern style.

Bring it bitch boy.......Amarillo or Mississippi? By the way, there is NO FUCKING WAY that a pussy assed reservist like yourself has any chance against an active duty man. I've got 20 years with lots of special duties.....what have YOU got? Advanced basket weaving and whiniing?

Last edited:
Bring it bitch boy.......Amarillo or Mississippi? By the way, there is NO FUCKING WAY that a pussy assed reservist like yourself has any chance against an active duty man. I've got 20 years with lots of special duties.....what have YOU got? Advanced basket weaving and whiniing?

I worked along side navy divers..as a coomercial diver.. not overly impressive
at all..taking orders well is about there stongest point...

You best stay you peckewood jackass is Amarillo because you're definitely *NOT* going to win here, at least in Texas you'll the protection of your buddies to jump in and help you and all your training as a imbecile squid for 20 years can't save you from a butt-whippin.

You best stay you peckewood jackass is Amarillo because you're definitely *NOT* going to win here, at least in Texas you'll the protection of your buddies to jump in and help you and all your training as a imbecile squid for 20 years can't save you from a butt-whippin.

Protection? Bullshit.....the day I can't whip a pussy assed diabetic gaywad like yourself, is probably the day that I'm gonna quit living.

My friends would show up just to watch me wipe the floor with you douchebag.

By the way......if you truly ARE an officer like you claim, you DO realize that the kind of hate filled crap that you keep posting on these boards can result in being processed under the UCMJ for "conduct unbecoming an officer".

Wait 'till I find out who your outfit and CO are.

Protection? Bullshit.....the day I can't whip a pussy assed diabetic gaywad like yourself, is probably the day that I'm gonna quit living.

My friends would show up just to watch me wipe the floor with you douchebag.

By the way......if you truly ARE an officer like you claim, you DO realize that the kind of hate filled crap that you keep posting on these boards can result in being processed under the UCMJ for "conduct unbecoming an officer".

Wait 'till I find out who your outfit and CO are.

Nothing The Bass said is conduct unbecoming of an officer, the military is against homosexuality and so is the Bass.

You would whipped by the Bass, don't let the diabetic condition fool you, type 2 isn't that bad at all and the Bass leads a normal life. You're a bit overconfident for an out of shape 44 yr old former squid. The Bass at 6'2 245lbs and quicker than a cat would dismantle you. You better have you buddies there to back you up. The bass would *NEVER* let a white man whip him, lol.

Nothing The Bass said is conduct unbecoming of an officer, the military is against homosexuality and so is the Bass.

You would whipped by the Bass, don't let the diabetic condition fool you, type 2 isn't that bad at all and the Bass leads a normal life. You're a bit overconfident for an out of shape 44 yr old former squid. The Bass at 6'2 245lbs and quicker than a cat would dismantle you. You better have you buddies there to back you up. The bass would *NEVER* let a white man whip him, lol.

Chucking Ass, even though the military has it's don't ask, don't tell policy, the posts that you have put out on here are way over the top and border on hate speech. Remember? I worked Security Forces, and know quite a bit about the UCMJ.

Overconfident? Not really. I practice martial arts regularly, and have no fear of anyone, even if they are taller than me. Oh yeah.....I was also a bartender in a biker bar. I can handle myself.

Oh....and you'd never let a white man whip you? Really? I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that you get whipped by a white boy regularly in the bedroom.

Why all the anti-Christian attacks?

Because of hateful idiots like you, Bass.

Hateful idiots who would impose their goofy value systems on the rest of us telling us that they are the arbitors of our lives' choices per order of GOD.

Speaking as Christian of some kind or the other, I completely understand why there are so many equally hateful and idiotic atheists out there attacking Christianity.

People like YOU are the Taliban of America.

Those of us who know our history know exactly what kind of totalitarian nightmare Christians like YOU are capable for forging if you get the chance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back