Who's Killing The Black Men??????

It is no question, that historically, blacks have been enslaved, oppressed, deprived of rights, mistreated by police officers..
The cops enslave blacks? Gee, Eric Holder is in charge of that department, isn't he? After all, he's the chief law enforcement officer in the country, since the Justice Department can bring criminal charges. Maybe you should start a thread about how a black man enslaves other blacks.....
I never said they did, but it's a fact that history shows this, and their are many racial issues present today.
Wow, first you plainly state that the cops have enslaved blacks, then you say that you never said that......

No wonder communism tends to fail, if communists can't make up their mind on anything....
Ah, I word something wrong and you feel as if your accusations have any merit, great job. Oh, here we go with communism and "failing" again yes, a non-existent system has failed. None the less, I meant to separate the mistreatment part, the enslavement was done by capitalists and they were deprived by the state.

Well in all fairness, dude, you did say "It is no question, that historically, blacks have been enslaved, oppressed, deprived of rights, mistreated by police officers." It's seems logical to assume you are arguing that blacks have been enslaved by the police since that is precisely what you said. :lol:

Every group can have a few bad apples, but black men killing black men (black on black crime) is very common. As a matter of fact, it's probably the leading cause of death to black men other than disease or old age.

Why don't you run along and organize a protest against black males?

And please show them how to find the DMV and get a free ID while you're at it, since the Democrats insists blacks are too dumb to figure out how....

You have it all turned around. Republicans insist that blacks are too dumb to know that you republicans know what's best for them. Do maybe a little more reading on this board and a little less megaposting (800 posts in a month) and you'll agree with me I think.
Actually Republicans tend to think blacks are smarter than Democrats think they are. Republicans want to require an ID to vote, and they think blacks are smart enough to find the DMV and get a free one....:badgrin:

Always have to add the "free stuff" statement in. No wonder you people can't get the minority vote.

Yeah......thanks for making it clear you condone buying the black vote.......
if the Koch bros could, they would ,

No.....Democrats do......

The Koch Brothers are a Strawman argument. A demon Democrats created for liberals to hate. Sort of the way Muslims hate Israel and America.

As a long term resident of Oakland, California, I can most definitively state that the biggest risk to the lives of black men, especially young ones, is young black men who were raised by single mothers.
does that logic apply to white men?

No. Homicide is not one of the leading causes of death of white men. For black men, it is the 5th highest cause.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/LCODrace_ethnicityMen2011.pdf[/QUOTE]
2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians.
White-on-white murder in America is out of control - Vox

It is no question, that historically, blacks have been enslaved, oppressed, deprived of rights, mistreated by police officers..
The cops enslave blacks? Gee, Eric Holder is in charge of that department, isn't he? After all, he's the chief law enforcement officer in the country, since the Justice Department can bring criminal charges. Maybe you should start a thread about how a black man enslaves other blacks.....
I never said they did, but it's a fact that history shows this, and their are many racial issues present today.
Wow, first you plainly state that the cops have enslaved blacks, then you say that you never said that......

No wonder communism tends to fail, if communists can't make up their mind on anything....
Ah, I word something wrong and you feel as if your accusations have any merit, great job. Oh, here we go with communism and "failing" again yes, a non-existent system has failed. None the less, I meant to separate the mistreatment part, the enslavement was done by capitalists and they were deprived by the state.
What, an enslavement that ended over 150 years ago? I don't see how you can blame that on the cops.
And the state doesn't deprive blacks.... It actually gives a lot of them a big fat check, paid for by those of us that work, so maybe the workers should complain about being deprived of their money by the state...

Black culture is riddled with self contempt. And the cycle of rage and self destructiveness is the engine that drives whites and police to extremes. ...

Is it rage and self-contempt that fuels your whining and bigotry?

You have it all turned around. Republicans insist that blacks are too dumb to know that you republicans know what's best for them. Do maybe a little more reading on this board and a little less megaposting (800 posts in a month) and you'll agree with me I think.
Actually Republicans tend to think blacks are smarter than Democrats think they are. Republicans want to require an ID to vote, and they think blacks are smart enough to find the DMV and get a free one....:badgrin:

Always have to add the "free stuff" statement in. No wonder you people can't get the minority vote.

The Koch Brothers are a Strawman argument. A demon Democrats created for liberals to hate. Sort of the way Muslims hate Israel and America.
democrats are the spawn of Satan , the hell you say!

I am so tired of this mainstream media pandering enablers to this black self hatred. Enough. Blacks as a whole, they need to get past this and grow up.

What, an enslavement that ended over 150 years ago? I don't see how you can blame that on the cops.
And the state doesn't deprive blacks.... It actually gives a lot of them a big fat check, paid for by those of us that work, so maybe the workers should complain about being deprived of their money by the state...
Yes, and when was the civil rights bill? I never did blame it on the cops, I typed a sentence wrong, bravo.

As a long term resident of Oakland, California, I can most definitively state that the biggest risk to the lives of black men, especially young ones, is young black men who were raised by single mothers.
does that logic apply to white men?

No. Homicide is not one of the leading causes of death of white men. For black men, it is the 5th highest cause.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/LCODrace_ethnicityMen2011.pdf[/QUOTE]
2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians.
White-on-white murder in America is out of control - Vox

That is a meaningless statistic for the purpose of this discussion. It is irrelevant to her statement that most white homicides are from suicide and most black homicides are from other blacks.

Well in all fairness, dude, you did say "It is no question, that historically, blacks have been enslaved, oppressed, deprived of rights, mistreated by police officers." It's seems logical to assume you are arguing that blacks have been enslaved by the police since that is precisely what you said. :lol:
I've already admitted to typing it wrong, congratulations.

democrats are the spawn of Satan , the hell you say!
No.....just the ones in Washington.....

Yes, and when was the civil rights bill? I never did blame it on the cops, I typed a sentence wrong, bravo.
What the hell does that have to do with today?

then why did it take another one hundred for black to get the vote and the better part of last century to get equal treatment and education?
the right's fall back argument about the end of slavery does not wash.

Last edited:

I'm simply stating facts that show that blacks have had to live with horrible things, and even today, are not treated properly by many people.

Black culture is riddled with self contempt. And the cycle of rage and self destructiveness is the engine that drives whites and police to extremes. ...

Is it rage and self-contempt that fuels your whining and bigotry?
I am usually at work right now. But have the flu. Do you work, or is your job pestering people? How does that work? does it pay well? Spare me a response, because I don't care.

everything! those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

the why did it take another one hundred for black to get the vote and the better part of last century to get equal treatment and education?

Democrats.......

There is a long list of famous Democrats that stood in the way of a lot of this. Don't make me look them up for you because I don't have the time right now.....but one comes to mind.....George Wallace Governor of Alabama...

I'm simply stating facts that show that blacks have had to live with horrible things, and even today, are not treated properly by many people.

Then take them into your home comrade. Your house doesn't really belong to you anyway.......nothing you have would be possible without your beloved government....

the why did it take another one hundred for black to get the vote and the better part of last century to get equal treatment and education?

Democrats.......

There is a long list of famous Democrats that stood in the way of a lot of this. Don't make me look them up for you because I don't have the time right now.....but one comes to mind.....George Wallace Governor of Alabama...
that was before the democrats grew up and before the republicans sold their soul the religious right.
today Wallace would be considered a communist by the right.

Forum List

Back