Who's Killing The Black Men??????

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Every day black men are getting shot and possibly killed in America. The facts of the situation don't seem to matter all that much.

I'm forced to watch CNN at the food court while waiting for my wife to show up and I see yet another street thug being dragged off to a squad car in handcuffs. The media wants to know why??????

Well, if he hadn't resisted he probably wouldn't have even been cuffed and stuffed. But instead he chose to listen to Obama and Al Sharpton. Now he's in jail...or maybe even dead.

A cop can't do anything without liberals crawling all over the crime scene. Trayvon beats the crap out of a Hispanic....who cares. Said Hispanic shoots him......Al Sharpton wants to see some indictments. No justice.....no peace. Hands Up ... Don't shoot!!!

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is it fact that hundreds of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?

Last edited:
Every day black men are getting shot and possibly killed in America. The facts of the situation don't seem to matter all that much.

I'm forced to watch CNN at the food court while waiting for my wife to show up and I see yet another street thug being dragged off to a squad car in handcuffs. The media wants to know why??????

Well, if he hadn't resisted he probably wouldn't have even been cuffed and stuffed. But instead he chose to listen to Obama and Al Sharpton. Now he's in jail...or maybe even dead.

A cop can't do anything without liberals crawling all over the crime scene. Trayvon beats the crap out of a Hispanic....who cares. Said Hispanic shoots him......Al Sharpton wants to see some indictments. No justice.....no peace. Hands Up ... Don't shoot!!!

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is the fact that hundres of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?

Which somehow justifies the number of unarmed black men being shot by police on a regular basis.

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is the fact that hundres of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?

Which somehow justifies the number of unarmed black men being shot by police on a regular basis.
Every group can have a few bad apples, but black men killing black men (black on black crime) is very common. As a matter of fact, it's probably the leading cause of death to black men other than disease or old age.

Why don't you run along and organize a protest against black males?

And please show them how to find the DMV and get a free ID while you're at it, since the Democrats insists blacks are too dumb to figure out how....

those poor rwer's, they kneel and submit to all those in authority...

Yeah....if you get pulled over for a moving violation.....shoot the cop in the face.
My cousin would get out and approach the officer....
Not smart...... With the number of cops that have been shot, it's smarter to remain in the car, roll down the window, and keep your hands in plain sight where the cop knows you're not a threat. After all, the cop has no idea if you have a gun tucked in the back of your waistband when you approach him like that.

Since most (if not all) of the recent stories involving black men and cops involve resisting arrest, it's fair to wonder if this is some kind of intra-cultural issue.

Don't resist arrest, maybe you'll be safer. Amazing that such a thought even needs mentioning, but here we are.

those poor rwer's, they kneel and submit to all those in authority...

Yeah....if you get pulled over for a moving violation.....shoot the cop in the face.
My cousin would get out and approach the officer....
Not smart...... With the number of cops that have been shot, it's smarter to remain in the car, roll down the window, and keep your hands in plain sight where the cop knows you're not a threat.
Sure scared the cops when he would do that...

Since most (if not all) of the recent stories involving black men and cops involve resisting arrest, it's fair to wonder if this is some kind of intra-cultural issue.

Don't resist arrest, maybe you'll be safer. Amazing that such a thought even needs mentioning, but here we are.

I don't give them grief.......I have been told thank you several times for being courteous...

I don't give them grief.......I have been told thank you several times for being courteous...
And obviously have never been shot by a cop..... So, cooperating with a cop works...

The biggest threat to young black males are other young black males, not racist white cops abusing their power. We all know that, it's intrinsic to the issue. But we ignore that. Blacks are their own worst enemies. Blaming whites won't resolve anything.

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is it fact that hundreds of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?
possibly killed? LOL!

What are the statistics?

How many have been killed for submitting to arrest or questioning without resistance? How many have been killed when resisting?
How many are killed by other blacks?

Every group can have a few bad apples, but black men killing black men (black on black crime) is very common. As a matter of fact, it's probably the leading cause of death to black men other than disease or old age.

And please show them how to find the DMV and get a free ID while you're at it, since the Democrats insists blacks are too dumb to figure out how....

You have it all turned around. Republicans insist that blacks are too dumb to know that you republicans know what's best for them. Do maybe a little more reading on this board and a little less megaposting (800 posts in a month) and you'll agree with me I think.

possibly killed? LOL!

It's sort of a satire?

You have it all turned around. Republicans insist that blacks are too dumb to know that you republicans know what's best for them. Do maybe a little more reading on this board and a little less megaposting (800 posts in a month) and you'll agree with me I think.
Democrats insist that blacks are too dumb to know not to resist......or get proper I.D.

possibly killed? LOL!

It's sort of a satire?
I GOT THAT ! still laughing.

Actually Republicans tend to think blacks are smarter than Democrats think they are. Republicans want to require an ID to vote, and they think blacks are smart enough to find the DMV and get a free one....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back