SS ‘accountant of Auschwitz’ going on trial in Germany

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The zionist juden are still trying to squeeze every last Shekel out of the Holohoax scam. ...... :cool:

Germany — Dozens of Holocaust survivors and their relatives from around the world are expected to converge on a German courtroom Tuesday as the so-called "accountant of Auschwitz" is due to go on trial.

Former concentration camp bookkeeper and guard Oskar Groening, 93, is accused of being an accessory to the murder of at least 300,000 Jews.

"Many of the survivors, who are co-plaintiffs in the trial, are stepping on German soil for the first time since the end of Nazi regime," Christoph Heubner, the executive vice president of the International Auschwitz Committee, told NBC News from Berlin.

A total of 63 Holocaust survivors or their relatives from the United States, Canada, Israel and elsewhere have joined the prosecution as co-plaintiffs in the closely-watched trial. Around 30 are expected in court in Lueneburg.

Groening's trial comes 70 years after the liberation of Adolf Hitler's concentration camps.

He is accused of working as a guard at the Auschwitz death camp between May and June 1944, when some 425,000 Jews from Hungary were brought there and at least 300,000 almost immediately gassed to death. German prosecutors allege that Groening was responsible for dealing with the belongings and money stolen from camp victims, which is why he has often been referred to as "the accountant of Auschwitz" in the German media.

150420-auschwitz-0840_7fae313de4bfec83f9ab50b875c59cfd.nbcnews-ux-440-320.jpg

As fugitives age, the case is likely to be one of Germany's last Nazi trials. Authorities say it is intended to be "an important signal for the last remaining survivors of the Holocaust."

Accountant of Auschwitz Oskar Groening Set to Stand Trial - NBC News

The zionist juden are still trying to squeeze every last Shekel out of the Holohoax scam. ...... :cool:

Germany — Dozens of Holocaust survivors and their relatives from around the world are expected to converge on a German courtroom Tuesday as the so-called "accountant of Auschwitz" is due to go on trial.

Former concentration camp bookkeeper and guard Oskar Groening, 93, is accused of being an accessory to the murder of at least 300,000 Jews.

"Many of the survivors, who are co-plaintiffs in the trial, are stepping on German soil for the first time since the end of Nazi regime," Christoph Heubner, the executive vice president of the International Auschwitz Committee, told NBC News from Berlin.

A total of 63 Holocaust survivors or their relatives from the United States, Canada, Israel and elsewhere have joined the prosecution as co-plaintiffs in the closely-watched trial. Around 30 are expected in court in Lueneburg.

Groening's trial comes 70 years after the liberation of Adolf Hitler's concentration camps.

He is accused of working as a guard at the Auschwitz death camp between May and June 1944, when some 425,000 Jews from Hungary were brought there and at least 300,000 almost immediately gassed to death. German prosecutors allege that Groening was responsible for dealing with the belongings and money stolen from camp victims, which is why he has often been referred to as "the accountant of Auschwitz" in the German media.

As fugitives age, the case is likely to be one of Germany's last Nazi trials. Authorities say it is intended to be "an important signal for the last remaining survivors of the Holocaust."

He deserves to have his neck stretched. Seriously.

They guy is actually looking forward to testifying because he wants the holocaust deniers to know how wrong they are and that the Germans committed millions of atrocities.

All the guy did was collect luggage and other belongings as they departed the train and entered the work camp. He never harmed anyone. But was just following orders.

Now they want to charge him 70 years later with accessory to 300,000 murders. ..... :cuckoo:

They guy is actually looking forward to testifying because he wants the holocaust deniers to know how wrong they are and that the Germans committed millions of atrocities.
In that case he could be permitted to live out his natural life in Landsberg.

All the guy did was collect luggage and other belongings as they departed the train and entered the work camp. He never harmed anyone. But was just following orders.

Now they want to charge him 70 years later with accessory to 300,000 murders. ..... :cuckoo:
Much like the driver of a getaway car, eh?

If he had refused orders he would have be shot.

All he did was collect belongings from the detainees.

Besides, what's the point of harassing an innocent 93 yr. old man? ...... :cool:

They are crazy lunatics. So full of hatred for a man just doing his war duty, but hell they can frickin shoot kids and its ok. Makes me sick.

They are crazy lunatics. So full of hatred for a man just doing his war duty, but hell they can frickin shoot kids and its ok. Makes me sick.
Evil is evil.

He wants to testify.
Sure he does.......what 93 yr. old man being mentally tortured wouldn't. ..... :cool:
Wrong.

A decade ago in a BBC documentary, he claimed he’d done nothing more than “live in a garrison where the destruction of the Jews took place.” But he also noted that in the last decades of his life he was deeply disturbed as it became clear that more and more people around the world were claiming the Holocaust was exaggerated or even fabricated.

“I see it as my task, now at my age, to face up to these things that I experienced and to oppose the Holocaust deniers who claim that Auschwitz never happened,” he said in the documentary. “I want to tell those deniers: I have seen the gas chambers, I have seen the crematoria, I have seen the burning pits – and I want you to believe me that these atrocities happened. I was there.”

Read more here: Germany s response to Nazism on trial as man 93 faces 300 000 charges Miami Herald Miami Herald

A decade ago in a BBC documentary, he claimed he’d done nothing more than “live in a garrison where the destruction of the Jews took place.” But he also noted that in the last decades of his life he was deeply disturbed as it became clear that more and more people around the world were claiming the Holocaust was exaggerated or even fabricated.

“I see it as my task, now at my age, to face up to these things that I experienced and to oppose the Holocaust deniers who claim that Auschwitz never happened,” he said in the documentary. “I want to tell those deniers: I have seen the gas chambers, I have seen the crematoria, I have seen the burning pits – and I want you to believe me that these atrocities happened. I was there.”
Dementia can be quite advanced with people in his age group. .... :cool:

Fuck you.

Odd Germany of all countries would try someone for something that didn't happen huh?

Dementia can be quite advanced with people in his age group. .... :cool:

don't use words which you do not understand, sunni habibi------dementia of the Alzheimer's type and that of cerebrovascular disease does not produce
DELUSIONS --------for delusions attend the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling

It's obvious that the Nazis killed Jews but I was reading an article today about how some almanac or media source in the 1930's claimed there were 5.5 million Jews in Germany before the war.

When the war started many of them left or were smuggled out so it seems unlikely that 6 million were killed. 1 million? 2 million?

That's more likely.

Forum List

Back