Who's Killing The Black Men??????

Every day black men are getting shot and possibly killed in America. The facts of the situation don't seem to matter all that much.

I'm forced to watch CNN at the food court while waiting for my wife to show up and I see yet another street thug being dragged off to a squad car in handcuffs. The media wants to know why??????

Well, if he hadn't resisted he probably wouldn't have even been cuffed and stuffed. But instead he chose to listen to Obama and Al Sharpton. Now he's in jail...or maybe even dead.

A cop can't do anything without liberals crawling all over the crime scene. Trayvon beats the crap out of a Hispanic....who cares. Said Hispanic shoots him......Al Sharpton wants to see some indictments. No justice.....no peace. Hands Up ... Don't shoot!!!

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is the fact that hundres of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?

Which somehow justifies the number of unarmed black men being shot by police on a regular basis.
Every group can have a few bad apples, but black men killing black men (black on black crime) is very common. As a matter of fact, it's probably the leading cause of death to black men other than disease or old age.

Why don't you run along and organize a protest against black males?

And please show them how to find the DMV and get a free ID while you're at it, since the Democrats insists blacks are too dumb to figure out how....

You have it all turned around. Republicans insist that blacks are too dumb to know that you republicans know what's best for them. Do maybe a little more reading on this board and a little less megaposting (800 posts in a month) and you'll agree with me I think.
Democrats insist that blacks are too dumb to know not to resist......or get proper I.D.
neither is any help if a cop is intent on shooting cans: African AMERICANS Mexicans etc.

Every day black men are getting shot and possibly killed in America. The facts of the situation don't seem to matter all that much.

I'm forced to watch CNN at the food court while waiting for my wife to show up and I see yet another street thug being dragged off to a squad car in handcuffs. The media wants to know why??????

Well, if he hadn't resisted he probably wouldn't have even been cuffed and stuffed. But instead he chose to listen to Obama and Al Sharpton. Now he's in jail...or maybe even dead.

A cop can't do anything without liberals crawling all over the crime scene. Trayvon beats the crap out of a Hispanic....who cares. Said Hispanic shoots him......Al Sharpton wants to see some indictments. No justice.....no peace. Hands Up ... Don't shoot!!!

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is the fact that hundres of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?

Which somehow justifies the number of unarmed black men being shot by police on a regular basis.
Every group can have a few bad apples, but black men killing black men (black on black crime) is very common. As a matter of fact, it's probably the leading cause of death to black men other than disease or old age.

And please show them how to find the DMV and get a free ID while you're at it, since the Democrats insists blacks are too dumb to figure out how....

You have it all turned around. Republicans insist that blacks are too dumb to know that you republicans know what's best for them. Do maybe a little more reading on this board and a little less megaposting (800 posts in a month) and you'll agree with me I think.
Actually Republicans tend to think blacks are smarter than Democrats think they are. Republicans want to require an ID to vote, and they think blacks are smart enough to find the DMV and get a free one....:badgrin:

Always have to add the "free stuff" statement in. No wonder you people can't get the minority vote.

Tha

Democrats insist that blacks are too dumb to know not to resist......or get proper I.D.
neither is any help if a cop is intent on shooting cans: African AMERICANS Mexicans etc.
That's a bogus stereotype perpetrated by a racist occupant in the White House.

Racism swings both ways.

Actually Republicans tend to think blacks are smarter than Democrats think they are. Republicans want to require an ID to vote, and they think blacks are smart enough to find the DMV and get a free one....:badgrin:

Always have to add the "free stuff" statement in. No wonder you people can't get the minority vote.

Yeah......thanks for making it clear you condone buying the black vote.......

Tha

That's a bogus stereotype perpetrated by a racist occupant in the White House.

Racism swings both ways.
true! it does .
on the other hand there have been far more white racists in the white house than black .
if and until a balance is reached, the whites have a proven track record of being more racist.

Black culture is riddled with self contempt. And the cycle of rage and self destructiveness is the engine that drives whites and police to extremes. Blacks need a HUGE course in anger management and self evaluation, all the protesting and political correctness isn't going to fix anything.

Yeah......thanks for making it clear you condone buying the black vote.......
if the Koch bros could, they would ,

It is no question, that historically, blacks have been enslaved, oppressed, deprived of rights, mistreated by police officers..
The cops enslave blacks? Gee, Eric Holder is in charge of that department, isn't he? After all, he's the chief law enforcement officer in the country, since the Justice Department can bring criminal charges. Maybe you should start a thread about how a racist black man enslaves other blacks.....

Black culture is riddled with self contempt. And the cycle of rage and self destructiveness is the engine that drives whites and police to extremes. Blacks need a HUGE course in anger management and self evaluation, all the protesting and political correctness isn't going to fix anything.
best rationalization IN A THREAD goes to.....

It is no question, that historically, blacks have been enslaved, oppressed, deprived of rights, mistreated by police officers..
The cops enslave blacks? Gee, Eric Holder is in charge of that department, isn't he? After all, he's the chief law enforcement officer in the country, since the Justice Department can bring criminal charges. Maybe you should start a thread about how a black man enslaves other blacks.....
I never said they did, but it's a fact that history shows this, and their are many racial issues present today.

The cops enslave blacks? Gee, Eric Holder is in charge of that department, isn't he? After all, he's the chief law enforcement officer in the country, since the Justice Department can bring criminal charges. Maybe you should start a thread about how a racist black man enslaves other blacks.....
way to dodge the issue! blame Eric holder!

As a long term resident of Oakland, California, I can most definitively state that the biggest risk to the lives of black men, especially young ones, is young black men who were raised by single mothers.

Yep. No question there. We all come from some oppressed group, And we have managed to get on with life, not cling to the past as an excuse for our own mental dysfunctions. Get over it.

The cops enslave blacks? Gee, Eric Holder is in charge of that department, isn't he? After all, he's the chief law enforcement officer in the country, since the Justice Department can bring criminal charges. Maybe you should start a thread about how a black man enslaves other blacks.....
I never said they did, but it's a fact that history shows this, and their are many racial issues present today.
Wow, first you plainly state that the cops have enslaved blacks, then you say that you never said that......

No wonder communism tends to fail, if communists can't make up their mind on anything....

Wow, first you plainly state that the cops have enslaved blacks, then you say that you never said that......

No wonder communism tends to fail, if communists can't make up their mind on anything....
Ah, I word something wrong and you feel as if your accusations have any merit, great job. Oh, here we go with communism and "failing" again yes, a non-existent system has failed. None the less, I meant to separate the mistreatment part, the enslavement was done by capitalists and they were deprived by the state.

best rationalization IN A THREAD goes to.....
Best snarky but pointless response goes to....

As a long term resident of Oakland, California, I can most definitively state that the biggest risk to the lives of black men, especially young ones, is young black men who were raised by single mothers.
does that logic apply to white men?

No. Homicide is not one of the leading causes of death of white men. For black men, it is the 5th highest cause. White men are more likely to commit suicide than to be murdered.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/LCODrace_ethnicityMen2011.pdf

Forum List

Back