Who would you like to see run against Obama?

At the rate Obama is going anyone old enough to run will beat his ass

first make sure the person is a usa citizen!!! second, make sure they love the usa, unlike hussein!!
oh sheeeesh, not another birfer
Obama was born in HI, the Hawai'ian health dept says so, the Governor of Hawai'i says so
he has presented a COLB(what the state of Hawai'i sends out when you ask for a copy of the BC)
you need to give up that one and work on the REAL issues

Now Dive, these are your people, with all the wonderful logic of a regular Con.:lol:

first make sure the person is a usa citizen!!! second, make sure they love the usa, unlike hussein!!
oh sheeeesh, not another birfer
Obama was born in HI, the Hawai'ian health dept says so, the Governor of Hawai'i says so
he has presented a COLB(what the state of Hawai'i sends out when you ask for a copy of the BC)
you need to give up that one and work on the REAL issues

Now Dive, these are your people, with all the wonderful logic of a regular Con.:lol:
not MY people
since i dont really HAVE people
LOL

Hell, I long for Bush Jr. again ... that's so sad.

KittenKorder,

Dubya is most definitely the unjustly maligned good guy.

The UNBELIEVABLE CRAP piled on top of the poor guy by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media, the Hollywierdos, etc ... including the Republicans, such as that idiot Ron Paul, completely emasculated a damn good man to the point where Dubya couldn't control the Fannie & Freddie type debacle, etc. Even though, contrary to the reportage, he made efforts (thru his surrogates) before congress .... but the hypocritical and treacherous Dems completely wiped the floor with him. And, by these scumbags I mean, primarily, Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank....who then are successfully making a 180 degree about face on the same issues.

As to SOME of the bailouts, after the fact .... those were ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY in order to prevent an IMMEDIATE DEPRESSION. But, Obama's INSANE MARXIST/COMMIE AGENDA .... The TRIPLING and QUADRUPLING OFF-THE-WALL SPENDING SPREE ?!?!? THAT'S NOTHING BUT STARK INSANITY !!!

HOWEVER ..... much as I like Bush as one of the most decent Presidents in our History ..... Dubya is/was a wus. He could of used his Presidential Pulpit. He could've been a helluva lot more effective in managing the behind-the-scenes politics .... but his decent character obviated the necessary ruthlessness involved.

In short, Bush Jr is/was not our best choice.

Newt Gingrich is my first choice. However, as some have mentioned, perhaps.....PERHAPS he has too much baggage. Personally, I would take my chances with him.

If Newt doesn't make the cut, in that case, Mitt Romney. And, fuck the evangelicals.

The evangelicals, even the most stupid among them, should realize that otherwise their AntiChrist Obama will say BOO to them for mucho additional years !!!

Last edited:

KittenKorder,

The UNBELIEVABLE CRAP piled on top of the poor guy by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media, the Hollywierdos, etc ... including the Republicans, such as that idiot Ron Paul, completely emasculated a damn good man to the point where Dubya couldn't control the Fannie & Freddie type debacle, etc. Even though, contrary to the reportage, he made efforts before congress .... but the hypocritical and treacherous Dems completely wiped the floor with him. And, by these scumbags I mean, primarily, Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank....who then are successfully making a 180 degree about face on the same issues.

As to SOME of the bailouts, after the fact .... those were ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY in order to prevent an IMMEDIATE DEPRESSION. But, Obama's INSANE MARXIST/COMMIE AGENDA .... The TRIPLING and QUADRUPLING OFF-THE-WALL SPENDING SPREE ?!?!? THAT'S NOTHING BUT STARK INSANITY !!!

HOWEVER ..... much as I like Bush as one of the most decent Presidents in our History ..... Dubya is/was a wus. He could of used his Presidential Pulpit. He could've been a helluva lot more effective in managing the behind-the-scenes politics .... but his decent character obviated the necessary ruthlessness involved.

Newt Gingrich is my first choice. However, as some have mentioned, perhaps.....PERHAPS he has too much baggage. Personally, I would take my chances with him.

If Newt doesn't make the cut, in that case, Mitt Romney. And, fuck the evangelicals.

The evangelicals, even the most stupid among them, should realize that otherwise their AntiChrist Obama will say BOO to them for mucho additional years !!!

He was still a moron, that's just based on his speeches, not media hype.

KittenKorder,

The UNBELIEVABLE CRAP piled on top of the poor guy by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media, the Hollywierdos, etc ... including the Republicans, such as that idiot Ron Paul, completely emasculated a damn good man to the point where Dubya couldn't control the Fannie & Freddie type debacle, etc. Even though, contrary to the reportage, he made efforts (thru his surrogates) before congress .... but the hypocritical and treacherous Dems completely wiped the floor with him. And, by these scumbags I mean, primarily, Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank....who then are successfully making a 180 degree about face on the same issues.

Bush is the unjustly maligned good guy and Ron Paul is an idiot? Where in the Twilight Zone are we?

Anybody who has a an actual economic plan and can campaign on it rather than catering to the moral minority. In other words, nobody. For entertainment value though, I wouldn't mind Sarah Palin.

Ron Paul had an economic plan during the 2008 campaign when he was the only candidate running to make it clear that we were in a recession and it was going to get worse.

Anybody who has a an actual economic plan and can campaign on it rather than catering to the moral minority. In other words, nobody. For entertainment value though, I wouldn't mind Sarah Palin.

Ron Paul had an economic plan during the 2008 campaign when he was the only candidate running to make it clear that we were in a recession and it was going to get worse.
But didn't you hear?! We're nearing the end!!! :lol::cuckoo:

And yeah, ignoring the guy with ACTUAL answers...Obama and The Democrat Fascists is the GOP's karma for doing so.

KittenKorder,

Bush is the unjustly maligned good guy and Ron Paul is an idiot? Where in the Twilight Zone are we?
I love it how the Rushpublicans still love Bush, haha.

True. I just didn't think much of his ideas would work. Granted, neither are Obama's.

True. I just didn't think much of his ideas would work. Granted, neither are Obama's.
His plans are a bit "different" than anyone's though (Ron's).

Maybe 'different' is what we need or should try right now...

And yeah, ignoring the guy with ACTUAL answers...Obama and The Democrat Fascists is the GOP's karma for doing so.
had ron paul actually won the GOP nod, obama would have won nearly every state

Even after Ron Paul would have had that huge platform to reject the bailouts while Obama voted for them?

Even after Ron Paul would have had that huge platform to reject the bailouts while Obama voted for them?
if you think the media was hard on Ron Paul during the primaries, you hadnt seen nuffin as to what they would have done when he would have been the nominee
hell, look what they did to McCain after they all played him up during the primaries

Forum List

Back