Who would you like to see run against Obama?

Seriously,

Does anyone here think Sarah Palin would club a baby seal???

Hey.......I hear Boob McNut from Dayton , Ohio is planning a charge into 2012...........

At the rate of epic fail this current president is going ( historic poll decline), even Dan Quale is seriously considering a run..........

The Republican is just going to have to show up..............

As of today, Mitt Romney is the only candidate who can draw from the center. If the radical right will leave him alone and let him present a moderate platform and as a fiscal conservative with a social agenda, he has a chance. If they do to him what they did to McCain and force their agenda and Veep on him, it will be another landslide for Obama.

Palin, Paul, Gingrich, Jindall all have too much baggage to survive the election process

But they wont....well at least in the last election his religion became an issue for them.

I liked romney as my governor....my taxes stayed low and he balanced our budget....and he put a health care plan in place that sorta works except his sucessor hasn't managed its budget very well.

I agree that right now Romney seems to be the only one with even a remote chance of beating Obama right now. But a Pawlenty or other newcomer would carry less baggage.

Whoever it is, I just hope they will talk issues and not BS. I think America could benefit from a spirited discussion on the issues - but more fear and smear is no help at all.

I agree that right now Romney seems to be the only one with even a remote chance of beating Obama right now. But a Pawlenty or other newcomer would carry less baggage.

Whoever it is, I just hope they will talk issues and not BS. I think America could benefit from a spirited discussion on the issues - but more fear and smear is no help at all.
i would vote for Romney over Obama, anyday
but he is not someone i would vote for as a first choice in a primary
i would prefer someone like Duncan Hunter
and i wouldnt vote for Pawlenty even if he DID get the GOP nod

first make sure the person is a usa citizen!!! second, make sure they love the usa, unlike hussein!!

first make sure the person is a usa citizen!!! second, make sure they love the usa, unlike hussein!!
oh sheeeesh, not another birfer
Obama was born in HI, the Hawai'ian health dept says so, the Governor of Hawai'i says so
he has presented a COLB(what the state of Hawai'i sends out when you ask for a copy of the BC)
you need to give up that one and work on the REAL issues

El Toro. Oh wait, you mean as in a race for the presidency. My Bad.

Mitt Romney / Dave Ramsey. Palin for head of the RNC.

Newt is too slippery, when ya need him most. (I think he's holding a torch for Hillary) He's too kinky. Folds too easy on global warming, and one world order.

Several are suggesting Ron Paul, but the man will be 74 years old by 2013. If he has become the new face of the new brand of conservatives, why aren't you promoting someone with his values but a little less long in the tooth?

Not really who you would think would win, but who would you put the most effort to support?
Ron Paul? Mitt? Boehner? Gingrich?

ron Paul 1st for me, followed by Boehner and Gingrich...
You're kidding right?

HILLARY in the Dem primaries bub! Unseat the dude for the nomination! Have him make history again, as the first President to LOSE his party's nomination for a second term!

HILLARY!!!!!

Several are suggesting Ron Paul, but the man will be 74 years old by 2013. If he has become the new face of the new brand of conservatives, why aren't you promoting someone with his values but a little less long in the tooth?
someone like maybe Jeff Flake?
i could support him, but he really doesnt have a name for politics
LOL

Not really who you would think would win, but who would you put the most effort to support?
Ron Paul? Mitt? Boehner? Gingrich?

ron Paul 1st for me, followed by Boehner and Gingrich...

At this point in time......SUPER JOE Bidden would be a breath of fresh air. At least he admits that he does not know what the hell hes doing.

As of today, Mitt Romney is the only candidate who can draw from the center. If the radical right will leave him alone and let him present a moderate platform and as a fiscal conservative with a social agenda, he has a chance. If they do to him what they did to McCain and force their agenda and Veep on him, it will be another landslide for Obama.

Palin, Paul, Gingrich, Jindall all have too much baggage to survive the election process

Romney will soon have a new book out, which will launch his candidacy.

Mitt Romney Writing Political Book: Launch of Presidential Bid? -- Politics Daily

Forum List

Back