Who would you like to see run against Obama?

had ron paul actually won the GOP nod, obama would have won nearly every state

Even after Ron Paul would have had that huge platform to reject the bailouts while Obama voted for them?
if you think the media was hard on Ron Paul during the primaries, you hadnt seen nuffin as to what they would have done when he would have been the nominee
hell, look what they did to McCain after they all played him up during the primaries

Well they would have had to have invited him to the debates and they would have actually talked about him, though I think you're right that it would have been fairly negative. However, I think his support would have gone way up just for opposing the bailouts.

Even after Ron Paul would have had that huge platform to reject the bailouts while Obama voted for them?
if you think the media was hard on Ron Paul during the primaries, you hadnt seen nuffin as to what they would have done when he would have been the nominee
hell, look what they did to McCain after they all played him up during the primaries

Well they would have had to have invited him to the debates and they would have actually talked about him, though I think you're right that it would have been fairly negative. However, I think his support would have gone way up just for opposing the bailouts.
but his connections to troofers and racists would have done him in before he got anywhere

Hell, I long for Bush Jr. again ... that's so sad.

KittenKorder,

Dubya is most definitely the unjustly maligned good guy.

The UNBELIEVABLE CRAP piled on top of the poor guy by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media, the Hollywierdos, etc ... including the Republicans, such as that idiot Ron Paul, completely emasculated a damn good man to the point where Dubya couldn't control the Fannie & Freddie type debacle, etc. Even though, contrary to the reportage, he made efforts before congress .... but the hypocritical and treacherous Dems completely wiped the floor with him. And, by these scumbags I mean, primarily, Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank....who then are successfully making a 180 degree about face on the same issues.

As to SOME of the bailouts, after the fact .... those were ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY in order to prevent an IMMEDIATE DEPRESSION. But, Obama's INSANE MARXIST/COMMIE AGENDA .... The TRIPLING and QUADRUPLING OFF-THE-WALL SPENDING SPREE ?!?!? THAT'S NOTHING BUT STARK INSANITY !!!

HOWEVER ..... much as I like Bush as one of the most decent Presidents in our History ..... Dubya is/was a wus. He could of used his Presidential Pulpit. He could've been a helluva lot more effective in managing the behind-the-scenes politics .... but his decent character obviated the necessary ruthlessness involved.

In short, Bush Jr is/was not our best choice.

Newt Gingrich is my first choice. However, as some have mentioned, perhaps.....PERHAPS he has too much baggage. Personally, I would take my chances with him.

If Newt doesn't make the cut, in that case, Mitt Romney. And, fuck the evangelicals.

The evangelicals, even the most stupid among them, should realize that otherwise their AntiChrist Obama will say BOO to them for mucho additional years !!!

He was still a moron, that's just based on his speeches, not media hype.

KittenKorder,

Your opinion. And. unfortunately for you, the UNANIMOUS OPINION of Daily Kos, Move On. Org., etc crowd. Which knocks the hell out of your credibility on that specific issue.

but his connections to troofers and racists would have done him in before he got anywhere

You're probably right about that. I don't think had he somehow won the nomination he would have won the election. I don't think any Republican could have won the Presidential election of 2008, and certainly not against Barack Obama. In regards to the truthers, however, that's not really something he can control. They support who they support, and I can see how a limited government position would appeal to those who believe the government is involved in all these nefarious schemes. The whole racist issue, however, was Ron Paul's and his campaign's mistake for sure.

Oscar Wao stated:" I love it how the Rushpublicans still love Bush, haha."

Well, Oscar Wao, I love it how you're exposing your political intelligence when you're STILL whooping it up for the LOSER, the MARXIST/COMMIE Political Charlatan Obama even though that PHONEY has revealed enough of his hand to make even the most retarded obamaton lemming puke in disgust.

BTW: Tsao ni mama ni wang bah dan.

At this moment any Republican mole that pops their head up is going to be slammed repeatedly with a rubber hammer by the vicious and desperate liberal press. Example Sarah Palin and she's an independent citizen. It's to early to pick candidates but at this point, Newt or Romney with a polished Palin as v.p. sounds ok.

Well, Oscar Wao, I love it how you're exposing your political intelligence when you're STILL whooping it up for the LOSER, the MARXIST/COMMIE Political Charlatan Obama even though that PHONEY has revealed enough of his hand to make even the most retarded obamaton lemming puke in disgust.

Why is Obama a "MARXIST/COMMIE Political Charlatan" when he's essentially doing the same things as Bush, on a much larger scale of course, the man you called "the unjustly maligned good guy?"

Anybody who has a an actual economic plan and can campaign on it rather than catering to the moral minority. In other words, nobody. For entertainment value though, I wouldn't mind Sarah Palin.

Ron Paul had an economic plan during the 2008 campaign when he was the only candidate running to make it clear that we were in a recession and it was going to get worse.

Ron Paul is/was great in "hindsight" visions. His "righteous" agenda was either wrong ( Iraq War, for example.....but popular even with short-sighted jump-on the-same-wagon -as -Daily Kos Republicans), or AFTER THE FACT hindsight "visions" re Economy that anyone with a cracked dime-store crystal ball could see coming).

As to the Twilight Zone.....apparently you're in it. Not "we".

Last edited:
Anybody who has a an actual economic plan and can campaign on it rather than catering to the moral minority. In other words, nobody. For entertainment value though, I wouldn't mind Sarah Palin.

Ron Paul had an economic plan during the 2008 campaign when he was the only candidate running to make it clear that we were in a recession and it was going to get worse.

Ron Paul is/was great in "hindsight" visions. His "righteous" agenda was either wrong ( Iraq War, for example.....but popular even with short-sighted jump-on the-same-wagon -as -Daily Kos Republicans), or AFTER THE FACT hindsight "visions" re Economy that anyone with a dime-store cracked crystal ball could see coming).

As to the Twilight Zone.....apparently you're in it. Not "we".

Well I think it might be "we" who are in the Twilight Zone if you think "anyone with a dime-store cracked crystal ball" could see this recession coming. If that were the case then more people would have seen it coming. The fact is only a small number did see it coming, and the only Presidential candidate to do so was Ron Paul. As to his views on the Iraq war, I'm not sure there is such a thing as "Daily Kos Republican" though I guess it's not impossible. However, his non-interventionist stance doesn't come from Daily Kos it comes from the Old Right, such as Senator Robert Taft.

Why is Obama a "MARXIST/COMMIE Political Charlatan" when he's essentially doing the same things as Bush, on a much larger scale of course, the man you called "the unjustly maligned good guy?"

KK,

"Essentially" my ass. And, UNBELIEVABLY, you minimize Bush's, in comparison, MINUTE spending, with Obama's PRODIGIOUSLY ENORMOUS (in comparison) SPENDING...taking the MOST IMPORTANT SCAM OF THE OBAMA AGENDA and relegating it to a TRIVIALITY.

You also seem to be swallowing the Daily Kos crappola that Dubya STARTED the Chris Dodd/Barny Frank Freddie/Fannie etc., debacle when in fact Dubya was emasculated by these Dem assholes and Republicans like Ron Paul and the jump-on -the -band wagon anti Iraq War bozos. Yes, BUSH HAD TO AGREE WITH THE SOME, IF NOT ALL OF THE INITIAL STIMULUS PACKAGE AT THE END OF HIS TENURE TO AVERT AN INSTANT DEPRESSION !!!!

The proof that the Fannie/Freddie Debacle was the Dems doing is the FACT that first the Senate Finance Committee that handled these Scamjobs was Chris Dodd (dem). and the House Finances were controlled by Barney Frank (dem). And, please note WHO THE INITIAL OBAMA FINANCIAL ADVISORY BOARD WAS CHAIRED BY....YEP THE CHAIRMMEN and CEOS OF BOTH FANNIE and FREDDIE.....until the national spotlight hit them.....and they EVAPORATED in a blink of the eye.!!!

ALSO......whose philosophy does the {giving out loans to the "needy" without them having the ability to pay} better represent ???

Is that the well known philosophy of the Dems or the Reps ?!?!?

An let's GET REAL.....OK ?!?!? Ever hear of the DEM's "COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT ACT " ????

Well, here's the EYE=OPENER: THIS DEM'S BRAINCHILD PRESSURED BANKS INTO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LENDING WHICH IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL FORMULA FOR THE FUNDAMENTAL REASON OF THE FAILURE OF FANNIE & FREDDIE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THAT'S THE FOUNDATION OF FANNIE & FREDDIE !!!!!!

HOW THE DUPLICITOUS DEMS GET AWAY WITH SUCH A PROLIFERATION OF OUTRIGHT LIES IS TRULY ASTOUNDING !!! THEY TWIST THE TRUTH MAKING IT SOME SORT OF TWISTED PRETZEL DIPPED IN A GOO OF SLIMY DECEIT !!!

NOTE THE INSANE MARXIST/COMMIE SPENDING AGENDA WHICH QUADRUPLES ....OR MORE THAN QUADRUPLES the Bush + Dem INITIAL bail out plan which was COMPLETELY UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE DEMS.....REMEMBER THE STAGE OF THIS DEBACLE......IT WAS AT A TIME WHEN BUSH HAD ZERO....OR ALMOST ZERO CONTROL OF PASSING ANYTHING IN CONGRESS !!!!

WTF IS WITH YOU PEOPLE THAT DO NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS CATASTROPHE AHEAD FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY WITH OBAMA'S (1) HEALTHCARE, (2) CRAP AND TRADE.....where all the prices for the OIL we will use will FIFETUPLE, maybe even OCTOPLE (neologism) ?!?.....and (3) OPEN BORDERS FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ?????

THIS IS SHEER FXXXING MADNESS !!!!

But back to the nonsense spewed by the Bush-haters:

The FACTS are The Clinton Adm and 99% of the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems whined howled and yowled for the VIOLENT OVERTHROW of the Baghdad Psycho, USING THE IDENTICAL RHETORIC as BUsh did later (including the WMD verbiage).

Bush AGREED with these Dem assholes and in TWENTY-TWO DAYS conquered the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD with ZERO (or close to ZERO) American casualties and a MINIMUM off collateral damage to the Iraqis in any comparable war in the History of Mankind !!!

But, the Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems (yep, Pelosi. Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer, John Kerry....you name'em) all 99% of the Congessional Dems realized that their chance of ANY success in the upcoming elections was ZILCHO !!! Hence, they made a MONOLITHIC 180 degree about face, and using the 24/7 power of their Lib Controlled National Media BLATANTLY ATTACKED and SABOTAGED Bush for any minor glitch (true or imagined) in Iraq (understandable in the aftermath of ANY war) thus sending a LOUD & CLEAR message to the Iranians and the Islamofascist Swine that the Dems wanted to win the elections and would CONTINUE to support them with their attack against Bush.....thus creating the IRAQI QUAGMIRE !!!!

THINK !!!! The Baghdad MONSTER almost wiped out Iran, then wound up with a stalemate with them after some 4 years of vicious fighting. And this was a life and death struggle with them. YET.......Bush wiped out Iran's Ex-Arch enemy (IRAQ) in TWENTY-TWO DAYS with ZERO casualties !!!

DO YOU THINK THAT ANY IRANIAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND (or Islamofascist Swine....other than the few 9/11 Al Queda Jihadists) WOULD ATTACK AMERICA THE MOST POWERFUIL NATION IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND without getting the DEVIOUS, yet LOUD & CLEAR MESSAGE about the Dem Party's upcoming Election aspirations ?!?!?

The Iranians and the Islamofascist Swine my be whackjobs BUT THEY ARE NOT STUPID !!!
They saw what the leftwing American scumbag-anti-patriots did in Vietnam !!! These Iranian Islamofascists knew the power of the Dem Party and the POWER of their anti-patriotic turds......hence the IRAQI QUAGMIRE !!!!

And, guess what ???? Ron Paul and his Ron Paul type idiot Republicans just fell in line supporting these Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems. The rest of the naive and busy Americans, too busy to do any research on their own, and the grieviing parents of the now being killed American boys BECAUSE OF THE HYPOCRISY AND TREACHERY OF THE DEMS CAUSING THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE.....by now, the heavily BRAINWASHED American Public by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media ..... all these factors EMASCULATED BUSH and his Adm.

But, to be accurate: Bush is/was a wuss. He was too decent a chap to use the Presidential Pulpit. Bush KNEW that by doing so he would split America in two POSSIBLY divisive, rancorous parts. He decided to sacrifice himself. Bush simply wasn't ruthless enough to engage in all sorts of power politics within and outside his party. In short, Bush just wasn't tough enough.

If you check the records Bush (thru his surrogates) WARNED Congress of the impending DOOM re Fannie and Freddie. The Dems, (I still remember Maxine Waters, and a couple of the Black Caucus Bozos railing and wiping the floor with these Bush reps on National TV). BTW, the two Black Caucus members later apologized for their role in quashing the Bush Representatives on the congressional floor re the Fannie & Freddie debacle. Maxine Waters never did.

So what happens.......Many of the Republicans, including such "independent" luminaries as O'Reilly, etc., joined the Daily Kos bandwagon (on the Iraq War issue) and even NOW consider the Iraq War "a Bush Error"......even though Bush used the IDENTICAL RHETORIC of the Dems (including the WMD verbiage) to initiate the TWENTY-TWO day elimination of the Baghdad Whackjob.

What makes the whole issue even sadder is that ALL the Intelligence Agencies of the MAJOR POWERS of the World (except China): France, England, Germany, Russia, etc., including Clinton's CIA STATED in all the newspapers that the Baghdad Nutso had the WMDs).

And, even NOW, when it's clear that Dubya prevented the Baghdad Psycho from having Nukes (which he surely would've had if not being eliminated), and stopped this MONSTER from TORTURING and MURDERING MILLIONS.....and his sons, probably inheriting the regime would have TORTURED and MURDERED MANY MORE ADDITIONAL MILLIONS.....what do these Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems do ?!?!?!? These Dems advertise themselves as the SENSITIVE SAVIOURS OF MANKIND whilst their Black Racist Political Charlatan Obama prances around enjoying the status of a SUPER DUPER "COOL" DUDE. The "dude" that will SURELY award Iran Nukes in the near future.

BTW, this "cool" Dude, Obama, has his stooges: Napolitano, Head of Home Security, and just a few days ago, John Brennan of the White House Home Security, outlawing the term "TERRORISTS" and/or "JIHADISTS" . And, substituting the "WAR ON TERROR" as the "WAR against AL QUEDA". In other words the head-chopping maniacal terrorists that are NOT the Al Queda Terrorists in Iraq, for instance, are NOT to be called Terrorists. ONLY the Al Queda Terrorists may (?) be called "terrorists" !!! I suppose, in the near future, in order to appease the Islamofascist Swine further, Obama's stooges will come out with a statement outlawing the word TERRORIST for this human garbage, and calling them "Freedom Fighters".

Last edited:
At this moment any Republican mole that pops their head up is going to be slammed repeatedly with a rubber hammer by the vicious and desperate liberal press. Example Sarah Palin and she's an independent citizen. It's to early to pick candidates but at this point, Newt or Romney with a polished Palin as v.p. sounds ok.

Right on, bro !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Kevin Kennedy stated:"Well I think it might be "we" who are in the Twilight Zone if you think "anyone with a dime-store cracked crystal ball" could see this recession coming. If that were the case then more people would have seen it coming. The fact is only a small number did see it coming, and the only Presidential candidate to do so was Ron Paul. As to his views on the Iraq war, I'm not sure there is such a thing as "Daily Kos Republican" though I guess it's not impossible. However, his non-interventionist stance doesn't come from Daily Kos it comes from the Old Right, such as Senator Robert Taft"

KK,

You are underestimating the number of those who saw the Fannie & Freddie Debacle coming. Naturally, the majority of the people didn't. Even quite a few of the so-called well-informed didn't. But, as I stated, Bush had his surrogates testifying before at least one of the congressional committees on National TV where Maxine Waters and two other Black Caucus members wiped the floor with Bush's cowed representatives whom they mercilessly bullied. Shortly after Barney Frank came up with his assurances that F&F were doing just fine. And, as I stated the two Black Caucus members later apologized for their role in quashing the Bush reps, while Maxine Waters did not.

As to Ron Paul's supposed Economic Acumen ? RP's schtick was to cry DOOM, DOOM, and more DOOM on BOTH Parties and their front-runners, blaming everything and everybody to call attention to his own inconsequential in-comparison status.

I clearly remember trying to listen to his blather, and I must admit, I was able to peg him for what he was/is in probably record time.

As to your "Daily Kos Republican" comment. Yeah, I suppose ANYTHING is possible under the Sun......but a FULL FLEDGED "Daily Kos Republican" ain't likely.

However, there were NUMEROUS bozos that included Independents, AND REPUBLICANS who bought a helluva lot of the Daily Kos bullshit regarding the so-called "BUSH WAR"....and their INCESSANT EMESIS. Foremost amongst these were the so-called Ron Paul Republicans. THOSE are the REPUBLICANS that may easily be called "DAILY KOS REPUBLICANS" in their ignorance, virulence, and/or outright stupidity.

As to the "non-interventionist stance", any student of history can quote politicos who had a predilection for "non-intervention", even isolationism. I bow to your knowledge of Ron Paul's idiosyncrasies. Perhaps he did fancy Senator Robert Tafts "non-interventionism" because of the additional attraction of that Senator's wart on his left nostril.

Last edited:

Right on, bro !!!

As an Obama supporter thats what I like to hear. Any ticket with Newt or Palin on it will lead to another Obama laandslide

:clap2:

Right on, bro !!!

As an Obama supporter thats what I like to hear. Any ticket with Newt or Palin on it will lead to another Obama laandslide

:clap2:

Dream on.

It is understandable that there is still a sizable number of the American Public who are BRAINWASHED Obamaton type lemmings.

That is kinda predictable considering the power of the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media emesis, the diarrhea-mouthed Hollywierdos, etc.

However, I'm surprised that there are still any obamatons left that can read all the facts about that charlatan in the various forums and STILL be mentally defective.

I suppose that it has to do something with one's innate character defect.

And, let's not forget that STUPIDITY is a common affliction. There is no hope for some of the obamatons.

Hugo Chavez:eek:

Let's keep in mind this Hugo Chavez is Obamy's friendo. They're both supporting a deposed banana republic psycho.

Wouldn't be surprised if Obamy is going to invite both those cruds for a coupla weeks of siestas in the White House.

That'll give QUEEN Michelle's TWENTY TWO PLUS Personal attendants something to be busy with. The top helper: Susan Sher gets $172,000 per year. Uh huh....yessiree bob !!!

Oh, didn't you know ?

Laura Bush had one personal attendant on the Fed payroll.

Jackie Kennedy had one

Hillary had three.

Mamie Eisenhower had to cover the expenses of one out of her own purse.

Let's give a hand for Queen Michelle and her personal Affirmative-Action Stimulus Package !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back