Who would you like to see run against Obama?

Anyone who is not in politics.

Rush? Beck? Olberman? Maher? Coulter? Cher?... :D

Maher ... maybe, Cher ... that would at least be interesting since she's been through almost all the dirt already. Penn J. would be my first choice though, or Teller, but Teller's rich already. I'd say George Carlin but he's passed on sadly. Though if I had to choose from the same quality as the politicians, I'd pick Cthulhu ... at least you'd go mad before he destroys the country.

Maher? Surely you jest... and Cthulhu isn't real... :eusa_eh:

Maher ... maybe, Cher ... that would at least be interesting since she's been through almost all the dirt already. Penn J. would be my first choice though, or Teller, but Teller's rich already. I'd say George Carlin but he's passed on sadly. Though if I had to choose from the same quality as the politicians, I'd pick Cthulhu ... at least you'd go mad before he destroys the country.

What do you mean Cthulhu aren't real?

You been smoking something lately?

:cuckoo:

:razz:

Meh ... Cthulhu doesn't have to be real to do better than our latest whackos in power.

i will run against him, everyone else sux balls. why should i vote for someone else? ill vote for myself instead.

Not really who you would think would win, but who would you put the most effort to support?
Ron Paul? Mitt? Boehner? Gingrich?

ron Paul 1st for me, followed by Boehner and Gingrich...
Well, if we aren't talking about actually winning.....I'd like to run against him.

I'd tear his ass apart in a debate....
anyone could, if you had a fair moderator and didnt allow him a teleprompter

Palin/Prejean 2012

Represent the best the republicans have to offer

Someone driving an big ass tank.

hopefully not this guy

20060720-Michael_Dukakis_in_tank2.jpg

Not really who you would think would win, but who would you put the most effort to support?

Me, I want to run, but i have too shady of a personal background for that to ever happen. Plus I only make a 5 figure income so there is no way I could afford it.

So a realistic option....hmmm....to run against the Prez....damn thats a good question.

Ummmm......Ron Paul would be great but i dont think he can win unless he gets rid of his party designation and goes independant.

Wow....i really dont know.....Colin Powell :lol:

Me, I want to run, but i have too shady of a personal background for that to ever happen. Plus I only make a 5 figure income so there is no way I could afford it.

So a realistic option....hmmm....to run against the Prez....damn thats a good question.

Ummmm......Ron Paul would be great but i dont think he can win unless he gets rid of his party designation and goes independant.

Wow....i really dont know.....Colin Powell :lol:

Ron Paul goes independent and he doesn't get in any debates and will have an uphill battle to get on each and every ballot. He's not a billionaire like Ross Perot.

As of today, Mitt Romney is the only candidate who can draw from the center. If the radical right will leave him alone and let him present a moderate platform and as a fiscal conservative with a social agenda, he has a chance. If they do to him what they did to McCain and force their agenda and Veep on him, it will be another landslide for Obama.

Palin, Paul, Gingrich, Jindall all have too much baggage to survive the election process

As of today, Mitt Romney is the only candidate who can draw from the center. If the radical right will leave him alone and let him present a moderate platform and as a fiscal conservative with a social agenda, he has a chance. If they do to him what they did to McCain and force their agenda and Veep on him, it will be another landslide for Obama.

Palin, Paul, Gingrich, Jindall all have too much baggage to survive the election process
It is not a matter of forcing our agenda upon Mitt Romney. It is a matter of Mitt Romney either coming to us or being prepared to face defeat in his next election bid.

The reason McCain got beat as bad as he did, and the reason the same will happen to Romney if he got the nomination in 2012 is that if the Republican Party is going to nominate somebody who believes in big government they're not going to be able to compete against the Democrat. The Republicans aren't going to beat the Democrats at their own game.

Forum List

Back