Zone1 Who is the Messiah in Judaism?

Are you even reading Isaiah 49 or just copying something someone once told you?
Isaiah 49 speaks of 2 or possibly 3 subjects -- the first part is speaking of the nation of Israel, and/or possibly of the prophet, Isaiah, who is referred to as the nation he represents. And the second section, starting in verse 7, where it mentions "redeemer" speaks of God pretty explicitly.

You are very confused. Try reading the things you reference first so you won't look so ignorant.
understanding Isaiah, IMHO requires a bit of knowledge of standard symbolism
in Hebrew prose and poetry

Any who's alike the entire generation,
and fulfills all the prophecies.

Also can be a collective person,
for example, today we're witnessing
the passing between Ben Yosef to Ben David.
With that said, there're still individual leaders.

It's not about the candidate, rather what can be done.
I think his name was Adolf.....but he never fulfilleth his missioneth, hence todays problemas

understanding Isaiah, IMHO requires a bit of knowledge of standard symbolism
in Hebrew prose and poetry
Of which you clearly do not understand. All you do is try to obscure what they say. The mental gymnastics you non-believers do is quite astonishing.

You make these claims that all these prophets who clearly point to a messiah that will take away sin from the world isn’t divine. Yet you provide no evidence the messiah will be “just a man”.

Death and sin is what our world is full of, thanks to Adam and Eve.

the world of the phony desert religions - nothing to do w/ a&e ...

or those people of the 1st century who with jesus practice the heavenly religion of antiquity granted a&e for their own self determination necessary for their remission to paradise as they requested.

Nothing “legalizes genocide”.

Do you use a scapegoat or no? How do you atone for sins?
review the edicts of Constantine, Justinian law, Canon Law and their offspring---
The Nuremberg Laws-------then check out Shariah. The "scapegoat ritual"
was completely abandoned about 2000 years ago---It was just a symbolic
act.

Yup, the sacrifices where a shadow of the real thing, the Lamb of God being sacrificed.

Although Jews made these sacrifices they did not truly pay for their sins. This is why when they died they went down into Sheol, and not up into heaven. It wasn’t until Jesus died and paid that ransom and descended into Sheol and open the doors to heaven were those captives freed from Abraham’s bosom.
There was paradise available for the good people. No reason to believe good people would wait for the resurrection with wicked people.

I think his name was Adolf.....but he never fulfilleth his missioneth, hence todays problemas
Good one, monkey----reminds me of my childhood in the very christian town and
my time in jellybean school

the recipe for atonement of sins is the same in every synagogue-
PRAYER, REPENTENCE AND CHARITY
oh ----rosends knows----uhm...... yanno---rosend---it get a little boring ---they even do that one
in hubby's yemenite place

There was paradise available for the good people. No reason to believe good people would wait for the resurrection with wicked people.
Sheol was divided into two areas. The good people went to Abraham’s bosom (where they were embraced by Abraham himself), the bad went to “the place or torment”, separated by a chasm.

Once Jesus paid for their sins, then they could enter into paradise.

review the edicts of Constantine, Justinian law, Canon Law and their offspring---
The Nuremberg Laws-------then check out Shariah. The "scapegoat ritual"
was completely abandoned about 2000 years ago---It was just a symbolic
act.
You mean the Judaism was abandoned 2000 years ago. Where they threw out much of Mosaic Law and invented whatever laws they wanted (like Adam and Eve did, Babylon, etc). Otherwise known as Judaism 2.0.

The good people went to Abraham’s bosom ... the bad went to “the place or torment”, separated by a chasm.

hawk really is jewish ...

- if those are the masses above, good luck ...

for admission to the everlasting ... people have to triumph first, one or the other before they die - to be judged.

there is not an apartheid heaven for the jews - moses lives in torment, someone needs to rewrite what they wrote.

Sheol was divided into two areas. The good people went to Abraham’s bosom (where they were embraced by Abraham himself), the bad went to “the place or torment”, separated by a chasm.

Well, since the animal atonement was a similitude for Christ’s atonement, there was paradise and hell before Christ’s atonement. You think Moses and Abraham were in hell?

Well, since the animal atonement was a similitude for Christ’s atonement, there was paradise and hell before Christ’s atonement. You think Moses and Abraham were in hell?
It was not “hell”, it was Sheol. See the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus in Sheol. Would Jesus lie about such a thing?

Moses and Elijah were “taken up” to heaven, they were exceptions. Every other description of death in the OT is “going down” to Sheol, good or bad people.

The animal atonement was a gesture, to demonstrate that those Jews would had believed in the Messiah if they were around during or after Jesus. Of course time probably works differently in that realm so who knows how long they actually spent there.

I didn’t make these rules up, they are from the Bible.

It was not “hell”, it was Sheol. See the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus in Sheol. Would Jesus lie about such a thing?

Moses and Elijah were “taken up” to heaven, they were exceptions. Every other description of death in the OT is “going down” to Sheol, good or bad people.

The animal atonement was a gesture, to demonstrate that those Jews would had believed in the Messiah if they were around during or after Jesus. Of course time probably works differently in that realm so who knows how long they actually spent there.

I didn’t make these rules up, they are from the Bible.
Speaking to his disciples and some Pharisees, Jesus tells of an unnamed rich man and a beggar named Lazarus. When both die, the rich man goes to Hell and implores Abraham to send Lazarus from his side in Heaven to warn the rich man's family from sharing his fate.
Paradise and he’ll. Both are a part of “Spirit Prison.”

^^^ more BS

That’s Judaism, I didn’t make the rules.
Can you show me, in the canonical texts of Jewish law and practice, any information about She'ol that supports your claims? I can provide links to all sorts of books that would be acceptable. Let me know, please.

Forum List

Back