Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Biden never said Isarel shouldn't take all legal action to wipe Hamas from the face of the earth. He did say Israel should remain within international law, and not indiscriminately kill children and noncombatants. Israel bombed UN run schools, and prevents food, water and medical supplies from reaching the known innocents that need them desperately. Starving children is not honorable. Israel's actions are not honorable. Biden is the president of the United States and has a responsibility to not join the illegal, immoral breaking of international law. That's who the hell Biden is.
So what did Levin get right or wrong in that video?

Hannity turned over several minutes of his weeknight television program to Mark Levin who, as a person of Jewish faith, had some strong words for Biden for turning his back on Israel, for protecting and supporting terrorist groups and saying that Israel cannot win against Hamas.

One rule for this thread: Stay on topic and discuss Levin's point of view re why Biden is right or wrong to withhold or threaten to withhold support for Israel because Israel can't win.

The entire clip is here and it is worth the few minutes it takes to watch it:
He would be the President of the United States. Are all trumptards clueless or just this Levin guy?

Does Israel have the right to break international law?
Did Mark Levin say that? Did you even listen to the video?
Discussing Levin and what he says in his pathetic video?

You only want to control how and what people say in responses.
I want you to address the topic or find something else to do. That's what this particular forum was designed for, i.e. to set a rule or two as to how the discussion will be done. My only rule is to address the topic which is what Levin said. I don't care if you agree or disagree with him but that is the topic. Since you seem incapable of doing that I would appreciate you finding something else to do.

Hannity turned over several minutes of his weeknight television program to Mark Levin who, as a person of Jewish faith, had some strong words for Biden for turning his back on Israel, for protecting and supporting terrorist groups and saying that Israel cannot win against Hamas.

One rule for this thread: Stay on topic and discuss Levin's point of view re why Biden is right or wrong to withhold or threaten to withhold support for Israel because Israel can't win.

The entire clip is here and it is worth the few minutes it takes to watch it:
"I'm the president of the United States, who are you?!"

:D

Did Mark Levin say that? Did you even listen to the video?

I want you to address the topic or find something else to do. That's what this particular forum was designed for, i.e. to set a rule or two as to how the discussion will be done. My only rule is to address the topic which is what Levin said. I don't care if you agree or disagree with him but that is the topic. Since you seem incapable of doing that I would appreciate you finding something else to do.
I have addressed the topic. Please, go back and read all posts. Then stop being such a control freak. It's unappealing, unnecessary, and unattractive.

She's upset she can't control your responses. It's killing her.

Levin claims his family are red blooded Americans who love this country to the core. Yet he does nothing but scream America is not great. Americans are commies and no good. He hates more than half of America. I'm not sure about his family, but I suspect they could all be suffering a type of Stockholm Syndrome.
Look! Topic addressed!

Look. You obviously didn't watch the video and are making things up. That is NOT addressing the topic.
I did. Stop telling people what they did and did not do. Stop telling people how to post, what to post and...

Stop! Just stop.

I watched the stupid friggin video almost 8 minutes wasted time I'll never get back.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Netanyahu isn't in a position to "stop the carnage".

The only ones who can do that are Hamas and their Iranian patrons.

Why isn't Sleepy Joe haranguing his Iranian allies and the Axis of Evil to surrender instead?

I'd say its Sleepy Joe's rabid antisemitism.
Netanyahu is the Prime Minister of Israel. He is in the number 1 position to stop the carnage.

Forum List

Back