Zone1 Who is the Messiah in Judaism?

Except that I went through over a third of what you claimed a support and showed how it didn't operate as support so your claim fails.

It is a Hebrew word with a very curious etymology. The simplest explanation is that it is related to sh-a-l meaning "question" or "uncertainty" because it represents separation from the certainty of the divine. It is translated as "pit" (which it isn't exactly) or "grave" (which it isn't). Here is some information

You can look in Klein directly if that helps you

You said that "The dead go down into Sheol" except that textually, very few of the dead go down to Sh'ol and some go down alive. So those verses refute your claim.

Except that this isn't how Jews saw death. I find it funny that you try to instruct about something of which you are woefully ignorant.

some light reading

You keep insulting, claiming I am “woefully ignorant”, yet after reading through two of your links, neither refute what I stated.

Jews believe in the heaven on earth (new creation) which will come during the Messianic era (Jesus’s return for Christians). While bad people go to Gehenna for purification. Your first link agree that Sheol is usually attached to the idea of ”going down” into it, and even being bound or pulled by “cords”.

You keep insulting, claiming I am “woefully ignorant”, yet after reading through two of your links, neither refute what I stated.

Jews believe in the heaven on earth (new creation) which will come during the Messianic era (Jesus’s return for Christians). While bad people go to Gehenna for purification. Your first link agree that Sheol is usually attached to the idea of ”going down” into it, and even being bound or pulled by “cords”.
When they show that your understanding is not at all in line with what Jews believe, then yes they have refuted it. Show me where they confirm your claim that "Sheol was divided into two areas. The good people went to Abraham’s bosom (where they were embraced by Abraham himself), the bad went to “the place or torment”, separated by a chasm."

C'mon, show your sources. Show me "Abraham's Bosom" as a part of Sh'ol according to Judaism. I'll bet you need the gospels and all their errors to make your case. Prove me wrong. And then tell them.

When they show that your understanding is not at all in line with what Jews believe, then yes they have refuted it. Show me where they confirm your claim that "Sheol was divided into two areas. The good people went to Abraham’s bosom (where they were embraced by Abraham himself), the bad went to “the place or torment”, separated by a chasm."

C'mon, show your sources. Show me "Abraham's Bosom" as a part of Sh'ol according to Judaism. I'll bet you need the gospels and all their errors to make your case. Prove me wrong. And then tell them.
Luke 16. Jesus himself described it. He is the Messiah so you may want to pay attention.

All you do is blabber and provide no solutions.

so many have been offered -

remove the fallacious 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses that never existed ... used to persecute and victimize the innocent, a primary reason for the 1st century events.

the jewish concept, moses ...

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

what jesus taught ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

moses et all live in torment for the crimes they have committed - what jesus taught must be used for the religious to read further any of the desert bibles.

and help set free those entrapped by their crimes - throughout all three desert religions.

3. Establishing peace and justice: The Messiah is envisioned as a righteous king who will establish a reign of peace, justice, and harmony throughout the world. This period is referred to as the Messianic Age or the World to Come.

How will he establish peace, justice, and harmony in the world?

4. Spreading knowledge of God: The Messiah is believed to be a teacher who will spread knowledge and awareness of God, guiding people to a deeper understanding of spiritual truths.

Why should non-Jews listen to him about God, when they have their own religions? How will he convince atheists and other secularists, that the Jewish God exists and that he should be worshiped?

All the Davidic kings were anointed.

not only THAT ----his HOLINESS KING CHARLES is head of the EPISCOPALIAN
CHURCH -----anointed as such-----sorta a CHRIST ON EARTH
The Pope is looked as the same way. The Viccor of Christ. Stands in His place. That's the difference between the truth about Peter and the Apostles. They did not claim to stand in Christ's place. Prophets only speak about doctrine when moved upon by the Holy Ghost. And, they never claim to be Christ on earth either. That's one way to know a true prophet from a false prophet. A false prophet will eventually claim to be the second coming of Christ.

The Pope is looked as the same way. The Viccor of Christ. Stands in His place. That's the difference between the truth about Peter and the Apostles. They did not claim to stand in Christ's place. Prophets only speak about doctrine when moved upon by the Holy Ghost. And, they never claim to be Christ on earth either. That's one way to know a true prophet from a false prophet. A false prophet will eventually claim to be the second coming of Christ.
I promise you----I WILL NOT TELL HAMAS what you wrote. In islamic belief---the CALIPH
is kinda ----the MUHUMMAD on earth-----uhm---the "descendant" thereof---a kinda
repleneshed IMAM uhm SAHABA ---a really holy moly position. You just committed
a capital crime ---BLASPHEMY. based on your post----I am going to assume that there is
no JOHN SMITH in salt lake city or even a fake one

I promise you----I WILL NOT TELL HAMAS what you wrote. In islamic belief---the CALIPH
is kinda ----the MUHUMMAD on earth-----uhm---the "descendant" thereof---a kinda
repleneshed IMAM uhm SAHABA ---a really holy moly position. You just committed
a capital crime ---BLASPHEMY. based on your post----I am going to assume that there is
no JOHN SMITH in salt lake city or even a fake one
You are somewhere in outer space. The comments have to do with Christianity. So, drop the Islam stuff. It has nothing to do with those sick animals Hamas.

whoever is in one they are in all three ... is the same reason not to be in the one they are in.
The Christian God is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

The Muslim God is the God of Abraham and Ishmael.

The Jews God and the Christian God are the same, however God turned the reigns over to Jesus Christ for the time being which the Jews reject.

Forum List

Back