Zone1 Which prophesies do Jews accept for the coming Messiah in the OT?

1) The name has to be Michael, not jim joe or jesus.
Isaiah first of all mentions the Prince of the Congregation-"Michael", as the Davidic Messiah (scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the "Isaiah Commentary" scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29)

War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of "the Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23 YeruShalem will carry his name.

The Coming of Melchizedek (king/messenger of righteousness) (11Q19-20)

Commander of G-d of Israel, 4Q285, Fr.4&5 and fr 10

1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness.
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.
Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Michael Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.

A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

2) The Moshiach has to be out of the Aaronic lineage -a Kohanim
4QSe (4Q259) the Moshiach's Aaron Lineage

3) YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)

4) In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11) Sifri the place chosen to carry the name is the city of
Yerushalayim. David named 2 of his sons after the name.

5)
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

6) Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.-Isaiah 25:7.

7) Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

8) The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

9) The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)

Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”

10) The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

11) the name is carried and secreted by all cultures (will make sense when you secret the name)

12)The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).

13) Ezekiel 37:26-28: Be a catalyst or help in Building the Third Temple.

14) lift the veil & teach explain Torah and God- hence mediator between God and man and we finally see the Essence (face) of God (Isaiah 25:7 And 66)
&(Zechariah 14)

15) Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared [has Gods name in him]and the definition is the reflection and teaching)
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

16^)
The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
hereditary idolatry will never enter the everlasting, would seriously not desire to ever be a jew - judaism. the repudiation of the 1st century events.

You will never convert an atheist. Maybe you can convince traditional Christian’s with your story but not me.

I just took James 1:5-8 and applied it at the right time too. It says Mormons are duped just like people who are scientolgists, jehovas, Muslims, Jews and traditional Christians. Didn’t say start my own religion though. Stop period.

You just believe one of the stories. Otherwise we agree.
You haven't answered the question.

I just realize something about this subject. Maybe god sent me this thought.

The question is, are you going to heaven. If not, who cares if there is a god? It’s not going to matter you’re just a living animal on this rock. You believe because you want there to be an afterlife
I know there is an afterlife. Now what? And, what makes Joseph Smith a con-man? What did he do that makes you think this?

Funny how you failed to back this claim up with any scripture.
The battle is not as assumed by many a physical war as much as it it a war between knowledge and truth(light) vs ignorance lies and folly(darkness), but of course in ignorance man fights with weapons, because the frail human ego feels inadequate against truth when they are living the lie and it's easier to destroy than to build when you are to stupid and failed to build anything worthwhile.

The following passages in the Jewish scriptures are the ones that Jews consider to be messianic in nature or relating to the end of days:

^^ You’ll notice these Jews always omit the following:

Psalms 110 - Where David says “the Lord says to my lord: “Sit at my right hand, while I make your enemies your footstool.” He also goes on to say of this lord “You are a priest forever in the manner of Melchizedek”.

The Messiah is not only divine (sitting at the right hand of God), but is also the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek.

They always run away from Psalm 2:7 as well -
I will proclaim the decree of the Lord,
he said to me, “You are my son, today I have begotten you.”

Isaiah 7:14, the virgin birth and shall name him Emmanuel, “God with us”.

Micah 5:1, he shall be from Bethlehem, and “his origin is from of old, from ancient times.”

2 Samuel 7:13 - 14, he will have a “Royal throne forever”. How can a mere human rule forever?
”I will be a father to him and he shall be a son to me”.

Modern day Talmudic Jews deny the divinity of the Messiah. They deny that there is God the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit, even though they appeared in the Old Testament. See Genesis, Exodus, Judges for “the Angel of the Lord” that is clearly different than “Hashem” yet has the divine power to forgive.

The battle is not as assumed by many a physical war as much as it it a war between knowledge and truth(light) vs ignorance lies and folly(darkness), but of course in ignorance man fights with weapons, because the frail human ego feels inadequate against truth when they are living the lie and it's easier to destroy than to build when you are to stupid and failed to build anything worthwhile.
I don’t care about your interpretation or beliefs, only what is stated in the Old Testament/Tanakh.

In other words, put up or shut up.

I don’t care about your interpretation or beliefs, only what is stated in the Old Testament/Tanakh.

In other words, put up or shut up.
In the Biblical era the battle of light vs darkness was as I just described, the Dead Sea Scroll which is commentary of meaning of words in that era and the Bible makes that clear. You can look it up to verify, the best Scroll interpretation is by Professor Geza Vermes The Dead Sea Scrolls in English. My post on the MOSHIACH requirements is extensive with War Scroll verse resources to help you look up specific mentions of the Battle that you are in presently as you know.

He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel.
Funny how you failed to back this claim up with any scripture.

The battle is not as assumed by many a physical war as much as it it a war between knowledge and truth(light) vs ignorance lies and folly(darkness), but of course in ignorance man fights with weapons,

there will never be a heavenly messiah as madeup by judaism for their own personal benefit or any other type of messiah than their own choice of heredity idolatry that has long since that time any relevance for their initial claim of futuristic salvation. than what was the same as what was offered by jesus during that time. either physical or spiritual.

there will never be a heavenly messiah as madeup by judaism for their own personal benefit or any other type of messiah than their own choice of heredity idolatry that has long since that time any relevance for their initial claim of futuristic salvation. than what was the same as what was offered by jesus during that time. either physical or spiritual.
Jesus is the idol, try reading Isaiah 44.
Rome created the imposter messiah (Lucifer) through plagiarizing characters from the Bible, from mythologies, and from at least 3(trinity) martyrs spanning 100bc-45ad hence Ezekiel 28 calls Lucifer a "Created IMAGE OF A MAN" not that he was a man, but an idol-icon created by an image that had walked the garden of eden (ancient persia) aka Mithraic image plagiarized. Lucius had brought Mithra to Tarsus and made it's worship popular in Rome. The Mithra sickly man on a crooked tree cross the Pope carried is a Mithraic cross, the Bascilica merely took over Mithraic temples & used the Mithra cross and alter as it's own as they did with Baal crosses and temples (the cross with sun circle)=idol

Jesus is the idol, try reading Isaiah 44.
Rome created the imposter messiah (Lucifer) through plagiarizing characters from the Bible, from mythologies, and from at least 3(trinity) martyrs spanning 100bc-45ad hence Ezekiel 28 calls Lucifer a "Created IMAGE OF A MAN" not that he was a man, but an idol-icon created by an image that had walked the garden of eden (ancient persia) aka Mithraic image plagiarized. Lucius had brought Mithra to Tarsus and made it's worship popular in Rome. The Mithra sickly man on a crooked tree cross the Pope carried is a Mithraic cross, the Bascilica merely took over Mithraic temples & used the Mithra cross and alter as it's own as they did with Baal crosses and temples (the cross with sun circle)=idol

Isaiah 44 isn't about Jesus, is it?

Isaiah 44 isn't about Jesus, is it?
It's about idols all cultures created and since Rome plagiarized the idols and father Baal a d son morning star are one (in the same) then if Isaiah 44 is describing Baal idols then yes itcs also deacribing Jesus idols who's one with the mythology including borrowing the death scene from the Marduk tablets on Bel.
Isaiah 44:10
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5

Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
Literally the worship of images, idolatry in the broader sense means allegiance to false values that substitute for God.
Idols are regarded as evil spirits and Satan (adversary practice); those who worship them are therefore enemies to God. The idol-gods, beingspiritual beings, have the nature of creatures, rather than of God, andhence cannot profit their adherents--cf. Spiritual Error and the Occult. The Bible views idols as human artifacts, not as representations of deity. Hence idol worship is regarded as a form of materialism, and, conversely, any false reliance on human power or wealth is a form of idolatry. A more spiritual conception of idolatry is to identify it with egoism and human craving, since attachment tothese false realities separates us from our true nature. In ourcentury, the idols of nationalism, racism, and secular ideologies havecaptivated millions, with horrible results.

The prophets (including Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) were spokesmen for God to the people and to their leaders: they often disagreed with the men in power and had no fear of expressing their messages from God -- generally directing against the idolatry and "false gods." Jeremiah warned the people not to use idols such as totem-pole-like "gods"
Idols: it has Imigrated into Men’s minds from the dogma’s of the churches philosophies, also from the wrong path of the Hierarchy that imposes the control. It is in the way they bow to the cross, burn candles, kiss medalions and worship a Prophet as God Himself in place of God. One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS).

It's about idols all cultures created and since Rome plagiarized the idols and father Baal a d son morning star are one (in the same) then if Isaiah 44 is describing Baal idols then yes itcs also deacribing Jesus idols who's one with the mythology including borrowing the death scene from the Marduk tablets on Bel.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5

Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
Literally the worship of images, idolatry in the broader sense means allegiance to false values that substitute for God.
Idols are regarded as evil spirits and Satan (adversary practice); those who worship them are therefore enemies to God. The idol-gods, beingspiritual beings, have the nature of creatures, rather than of God, andhence cannot profit their adherents--cf. Spiritual Error and the Occult. The Bible views idols as human artifacts, not as representations of deity. Hence idol worship is regarded as a form of materialism, and, conversely, any false reliance on human power or wealth is a form of idolatry. A more spiritual conception of idolatry is to identify it with egoism and human craving, since attachment tothese false realities separates us from our true nature. In ourcentury, the idols of nationalism, racism, and secular ideologies havecaptivated millions, with horrible results.

The prophets (including Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel) were spokesmen for God to the people and to their leaders: they often disagreed with the men in power and had no fear of expressing their messages from God -- generally directing against the idolatry and "false gods." Jeremiah warned the people not to use idols such as totem-pole-like "gods"
Idols: it has Imigrated into Men’s minds from the dogma’s of the churches philosophies, also from the wrong path of the Hierarchy that imposes the control. It is in the way they bow to the cross, burn candles, kiss medalions and worship a Prophet as God Himself in place of God. One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS).

I just reread Isaiah 44. It's about Israel, not Jesus.

I just reread Isaiah 44. It's about Israel, not Jesus.
You hang Israel on a wall and around your neck and kiss it good night calling it your god?
Man and we can't even get people to accept Israel's existance.

Maybe you confuse about Israel's idols with the fact it's about the idols and I am pointing to descriptions of those idols, and what did I say, these are predated idols Rome rehashed. Are you being spiteful or something? It's not to be mocked or funny least you be the one in folly. These idols caused thousands of wars and over 50 million murders and the hell we live in, is that a joke?
Are babies burnt alive and cut off heads and kidnapped handicaped wheelchair bound teenagers a joke? Because the Rome scam used to subvert revolts to their authority lead to the hate propaganda of the RCC synods which lead to Nazis instituting & carrying out the same synod hate mongering which lead to the Jihaadist hate propaganda learned from Berlin which we see all over the globe. ALL ROADS DO LEAD BACK TO ROME's policies & ploys to subvert cultures.

You hang Israel on a wall and around your neck and kiss it good night calling it your god?

Maybe you confuse about Israel's idols with the fact it's about the idols and I am pointing to descriptions of those idols, and what did I say, these are predated idols Rome rehashed. Are you being spiteful or something? It's not to be mocked or funny least you be the one in folly. These idols caused thousands of wars and over 50 million murders and the hell we live in, is that a joke?
Are babies burnt alive and cut off heads and kidnapped handicaped wheelchair bound teenagers a joke? Because the Rome scam used to subvert revolts to their authority lead to the hate propaganda of the RCC synods which lead to Nazis instituting & carrying out the same synod hate mongering which lead to the Jihaadist hate propaganda learned from Berlin which we see all over the globe. ALL ROADS DO LEAD BACK TO ROME's policies & ploys to subvert cultures.

I'm just talking about what it says in Isaiah.

What the hell?

Theodore Herzl's diaries called for a Jewish state and said that they would have to get rid of the Palestinian majority long before Hitler wrote Mein Kampf.

Rome had nothing to do with those perversions.

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15).

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Biblical Passages Referring to the Mashiach

The following passages in the Jewish scriptures are the ones that Jews consider to be messianic in nature or relating to the end of days:

Those verses are about Israel and Hezekiah..

^^ You’ll notice these Jews always omit the following:

Psalms 110 - Where David says “the Lord says to my lord: “Sit at my right hand, while I make your enemies your footstool.” He also goes on to say of this lord “You are a priest forever in the manner of Melchizedek”.

The Messiah is not only divine (sitting at the right hand of God), but is also the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek.

They always run away from Psalm 2:7 as well -
I will proclaim the decree of the Lord,
he said to me, “You are my son, today I have begotten you.”

Isaiah 7:14, the virgin birth and shall name him Emmanuel, “God with us”.

Micah 5:1, he shall be from Bethlehem, and “his origin is from of old, from ancient times.”

2 Samuel 7:13 - 14, he will have a “Royal throne forever”. How can a mere human rule forever?
”I will be a father to him and he shall be a son to me”.

Modern day Talmudic Jews deny the divinity of the Messiah. They deny that there is God the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit, even though they appeared in the Old Testament. See Genesis, Exodus, Judges for “the Angel of the Lord” that is clearly different than “Hashem” yet has the divine power to forgive.

Emmanuel is Hezekiah.

I'm just talking about what it says in Isaiah.

What the hell?

Theodore Herzl's diaries called for a Jewish state and said that they would have to get rid of the Palestinian majority long before Hitler wrote Mein Kampf.

Rome had nothing to do with those perversions.
What Palestinian majority?
Even the Arab league letters to bring immigration equal to Israel's immigration admits land was purchased and there were not many residing in the barren land like Mark Twain mentioned in his writtings.
The head Palestinian Mufti (said to be Arafats Uncle) flead to Berlin to learn said propaganda of hate which influenced the Jihaadist propaganda, mentality of violence and hate=RCC IS EVEN RESPONSIBLE FOR TODAY'S RADICALISM & GLOBAL DECAY.
They are responsible by both inluence and affects of their past actions.

Sources for Synods influencing Nazis hate propaganda:
To large of a post but examples:
The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office. Islamic nations even mimic this today.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis, but also this trickled to some of Islam. List is way to long- you can find it under my name in a former forum post.

Even the Arab league letters to bring immigration equal to Israel's immigration admits land was purchased and there were not many residing in the barren land like Mark Twain mentioned in his writtings.
The head Palestinian Mufti (said to be Arafats Uncle) flead to Berlin to learn said propaganda of hate which influenced the Jihaadist propaganda, mentality of violence and hate=RCC IS EVEN RESPONSIBLE FOR TODAY'S RADICALISM & GLOBAL DECAY.

The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office. Islamic nations even mimic this today.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis, but also this trickled to some of Islam. List is way to long- you can find it under my name in a former forum post.

Read the census from 1860-1922. Palestinian Muslims were the over whelming majority. Followed by Christians. Jews were 8% of the population.

Arafat wasn't related to the mufti... Completely different family.

You're just lying and trying to justify what the Zionists have done.

Forum List

Back