Zone1 Which prophesies do Jews accept for the coming Messiah in the OT?

Yes I agree traditional Christians, in the dark ages of popes, completely lost their connection to god. The religion is no longer authentic. Bible heavily edited.

I came to the same conclusion Joseph smith came to. Only I’m not a con man so I didn’t start a new religion.

I put him in the same category I put slick reverends, ministers and priests who know it’s a racket and cash in. All the frauds on tv.

I wish the religious channels had a Mormon show.
Why would you conclude Joseph Smith to be a con-man? All he did was take James 1:5-8 and apply it at the right time when the Lord had prepared this land to be able to include His Church because of the inspired of God Constitution of the United States 1st Amendment. Joseph was 14 years of age, unlearned and was only wanting to know. He wasn't expecting Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ to in person visit him. He was born poor and died poor. What is your beef?

How is it that you claim we are not in a state of corruption by the failure of the first Adam? Adam and Eve our first parents ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and as a result, we are now barred from the Tree of Life and Gan Eden. All of the pain and suffering of this world, is due to that initial mishap or mistake made by our first parents. The Ramchal in Derech Hashem, speaks of the corruption of creation and how the suffering of the Tzadick Gadol, the High Righteous One, who is superior to other righteous people (hence the word "Gadol"), is able to purge creation of all of its corruption from the very beginning of creation, through his suffering.

Do you actually deny the fact that in the Bible the first Adam's disobedience caused a cosmic catastrophe? Adam named the animals, all life, giving them their natures. So Adam being the head of creation, created in the image of God, corrupted that life and this physical world, through his disobedience. We need a new head, a new leader for our souls, and that is the Messiah. The Jew who split time, Yehoshua Ben Yoseph. He goes to the heart of the matter, his redemption begins at the soul level, before it translates into politics, or a social order. The corrupted soul or heart has to be reconnected to God. The mission of the savior or second Adam, is to restore creation, similar to what the Ramchal says about the Tzadick Gadol, who purifies creation with his suffering.

Salvation is the rebirth of the fallen, disconnected soul to YHWH God. A type of spiritual resurrection, through faith or a binding or tying of the heart to Messiah's heart. We trust Yehoshua, the salvation of YHWH, and He leads us into the promise land. The land of milk and honey is Gan Eden. We move from Egypt, the wilderness, into eternity. We are reborn in YHWH through His Messiah, Yehoshua (The Salvation Of YHWH - That's what Yehoshua means). Through one man, the first Adam, we are consigned, forced into, the grave, without recourse. The second Adam, the Messiah, defeats death and sparks the resurrection through His righteous life and suffering. He lays down His life for all of humanity hence He is the Jew Who Split Time (BC - AD). The Glory Of Israel, the Lion of Judah, the one the nations seek. He unites humanity in faith. Emunah.

You can continue keeping Shaboos, all of the feast days..etc, which are fulfilled in Yehoshua. You can continue being Jewish. The Messiah will actually infuse your observance with the Holy Spirit and you will become the Tabernacle, the Temple of YHWH. The Holy Spirit or Ruach HaKodesh, will fill you, and grant you the gifts and power to serve Him and keep your heavenly Father's commandments. Yehoshua will save you from death and through you He will save many.

Neither Jews nor Muslims believe in original sin. It wasn't church doctrine until the 4th century.

I don't believe in it either, but then I don't take Genesis literally.

Neither Jews nor Muslims believe in original sin. It wasn't church doctrine until the 4th century.

I don't believe in it either, but then I don't take Genesis literally.

Original guilt and original sin, are two different doctrines. Paul the Apostle lived in the 1st century and if you read his epistles, he mentions original sin. Through one man we were consigned to corruption and death. Forced out of the Garden of Eden.

Original guilt and original sin, are two different doctrines. Paul the Apostle lived in the 1st century and if you read his epistles, he mentions original sin. Through one man we were consigned to corruption and death. Forced out of the Garden of Eden.
Sorry. I'm not confused about this. I don't believe in original sin or the garden of Eden

So how is someone saved in your religion?

all as the same, the religion of antiquity ...

the heavenly prescription granted a&e for their journey and self determination - the triumph of good vs evil - the means to acquire judgement and remission to the everlasting.

Sorry. I'm not confused about this. I don't believe in original sin or the garden of Eden

I know, but you said that Christianity had no concept of original sin until the 5th century AD, and that's not true. One can trace original sin to the Bible.

I know, but you said that Christianity had no concept of original sin until the 5th century AD, and that's not true. One can trace original sin to the Bible.

Where in Genesis or in the Old Testament as a whole is Adam’s disobedience in the Garden of Eden described as the cause of universal human sinfulness and guilt?

I said 4th century St Augustine.

Last edited:
Where in Genesis or in the Old Testament as a whole is Adam’s disobedience in the Garden of Eden described as the cause of universal human sinfulness and guilt?

I said 4th century St Augustine.
In the post that you originally responded to, I quoted the apostle Paul who states that through the sin of Adam, we were consigned to death. If through one man we are forced into a state of corruption and death then by another man, namely Jesus, we can be saved from that fallen condition. Read those verses from Paul's epistles.

In the post that you originally responded to, I quoted the apostle Paul who states that through the sin of Adam, we were consigned to death. If through one man we are forced into a state of corruption and death then by another man, namely Jesus, we can be saved from that fallen condition. Read those verses from Paul's epistles.

I know the verse.

Paul's Epistle to the Romans, 5:12–21, "Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned..."

Why would you conclude Joseph Smith to be a con-man? All he did was take James 1:5-8 and apply it at the right time when the Lord had prepared this land to be able to include His Church because of the inspired of God Constitution of the United States 1st Amendment. Joseph was 14 years of age, unlearned and was only wanting to know. He wasn't expecting Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ to in person visit him. He was born poor and died poor. What is your beef?
You will never convert an atheist. Maybe you can convince traditional Christian’s with your story but not me.

I just took James 1:5-8 and applied it at the right time too. It says Mormons are duped just like people who are scientolgists, jehovas, Muslims, Jews and traditional Christians. Didn’t say start my own religion though. Stop period.

You just believe one of the stories. Otherwise we agree.

I know the verse.

Paul's Epistle to the Romans, 5:12–21, "Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned..."

Sin is the killer. We need to deal with sin. We have a sin problem. Jesus can free you of your sin. Liberate you from the bondage of sin, corruption, and destructive impulses. He can transform your mind and desires. Then, you become a tabernacle, a temple of God's presence. The Holy Spirit tabernacles, within you. We always see fire around angels. The Holy Spirit descends and consumes with holy, divine fire, all of your impurities, freeing you from those chains. The weight of sin is lifted, because you're forgiven. YHWH Father forgives those He draws to Himself through His Son, the Messiah. He draws you, all you need to do is respond to Him and you will be born again and filled with His Holy Spirit.

I just realize something about this subject. Maybe god sent me this thought.

The question is, are you going to heaven. If not, who cares if there is a god? It’s not going to matter you’re just a living animal on this rock. You believe because you want there to be an afterlife

Sin is the killer. We need to deal with sin. We have a sin problem. Jesus can free you of your sin. Liberate you from the bondage of sin, corruption, and destructive impulses. He can transform your mind and desires. Then, you become a tabernacle, a temple of God's presence. The Holy Spirit tabernacles, within you. We always see fire around angels. The Holy Spirit descends and consumes with holy, divine fire, all of your impurities, freeing you from those chains. The weight of sin is lifted, because you're forgiven. YHWH Father forgives those He draws to Himself through His Son, the Messiah. He draws you, all you need to do is respond to Him and you will be born again and filled with His Holy Spirit.
1700914477473.jpeg

As a Christian, pretty much all prophesies about the coming Messiah are shot down by those of the Jewish faith as not really being about the Messiah.

So, the question begs, which ones do they accept as being about the coming Messiah?

Does anyone have a list?

I assume there are some since they believe in a coming Messiah.
1) The name has to be Michael, not jim joe or jesus.
Isaiah first of all mentions the Prince of the Congregation-"Michael", as the Davidic Messiah (scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the "Isaiah Commentary" scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29)

War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of "the Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23 YeruShalem will carry his name.

The Coming of Melchizedek (king/messenger of righteousness) (11Q19-20)

Commander of G-d of Israel, 4Q285, Fr.4&5 and fr 10

1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness.
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.
Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Michael Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.

A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

2) The Moshiach has to be out of the Aaronic lineage -a Kohanim
4QSe (4Q259) the Moshiach's Aaron Lineage

3) YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)

4) In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11) Sifri the place chosen to carry the name is the city of
Yerushalayim. David named 2 of his sons after the name.

5)
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

6) Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.-Isaiah 25:7.

7) Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

8) The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

9) The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)

Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”

10) The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

11) the name is carried and secreted by all cultures (will make sense when you secret the name)

12)The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).

13) Ezekiel 37:26-28: Be a catalyst or help in Building the Third Temple.

14) lift the veil & teach explain Torah and God- hence mediator between God and man and we finally see the Essence (face) of God (Isaiah 25:7 And 66)
&(Zechariah 14)

15) Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared [has Gods name in him]and the definition is the reflection and teaching)
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

16^)
The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....

Proverbs 1:22-33
Words of the Archangel Michael (4Q529, 6Q23)
1 Kings 11:36
Exodus (Shemot ) 4:7
Deut 24: 13 (Ki Tetse )
in Numbers 31:12 Matot
Isaiah 11:4
EXODUS 23:20-22
Neh 9:6
Psalm 52:1-3
(Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
Song of Songs 5:2 on the dew of the Night
(Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Psalms 2:4
PSALMS 22:12-16
Psalms 27:12
Psalm 37:4
Psalms 52:1-3
Psalm 74:10 & 18 -They Blasphemy my given name and my title
PSALMS 109:2
PSALMS 109:3
Psalm 119:104
Thanksgiving Hymn 12-14
More: Isaiah 55:8-9
[Isa 62:1.29] For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her vindication goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.
Psalm 121:4 "indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. "
Psalm 132:4 I will allow no sleep to my eyes, no slumber to my eyelids,
Ecclesiastes 8:16 When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe man's labor on earth--his eyes not seeing sleep day or night-. Micah 3:5-7 Micah 7:18
Daniel 10:13; 10:20-21;12:1-4 . Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,Isaiah 25:8, Is.52:13-53:12,Is 61:2,
Zephaniah, 3:9,
Eliyahu Rabbah ch.4
Hilchot Melachim 12:5
Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15 & Ezekiel 36:29-30
Ezekiel 36:28-30 & Isaiah 11:6-11:9
Talmud Ketubot 56a
Zohar II, 146a-146b
(Isaiah 45 and book of Ezra along with Dan 10-giving the vision to Cyrus to gather the dispersed and build the temple) Malachi 3:24, The Prophet Haggai 2:6-7 ,
Ps. 72:16, 4Q285 4-5&10, Psalms 7:7-8
4Q246, 1QS x12-18, 1QSb=1Q28b , 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4, Melakim {I Kings8:43)Ezekiel 40-43)(Is.2:2, Zekh.14.16-21) Midrash Rabba (Exodus 18) . Exodus 23:20-22, Micah 4:5, Nahum 1. Isaiah 9:6, 11:2-3, 42:19, 61:2 .Psalms 7:7-9, 82:1, 90:4 .Jeremiel 14 · Jude 9
Book of Hebrews chapter 1, 5 and 6 and HEBREWS 7:1
1John 3:8
Revelations 12:7 3 · Baruch 4:7; 11:2,4,6,8; 12:4,6-7; 13:2-3,5; 14:1-2; 15:1,3; 16:1,3 4 · Baruch 9:5 1 .1 Adam 29:6,8; 31:5 · Enoch 9:1; 10:11; 20:5; 24:4; 40:9; 53:6; 54:6; 60:4-5; 68:2-4; 69:14-15; 71:3,8-9,13 · 2 Enoch 22:1,6,8-9; 33:1&11; 71:28 (Recension J); 72:1,3,8-9 (Recension J) 3 Enoch 17:3; 44:10 · Apocalypse of Ezra 1:3; 2:1; 4:7,24; 6:2 · Life of Adam and Eve 13:3; 14:1-3; 15:2; 21:2; 22:2; 25:2; 29:1-3; 43:3; 45:1; 51:2 · Apocalypse of Adam and Eve 3:2; 22:1; 37:4,6; 40:1-2; 43:1-2 · Sibylline Oracles 2:215 · Testament of Solomon 1:6 (5 in Conybeare); 18:5 (73 in Conybeare) · Apocalypse of Abraham 10:17 · Apocalypse of Sedrach 14:1 · Martyrdom and Ascension of Isaiah 3:16 · Testament of Abraham 1:4,6; 2:2-14:7 · Testament of Isaac 2:1 · Testament of Jacob 1:6; 5:13 · Vision of Ezra verse 56 .Isaiah Commentary: (IQSb,v 20-29) .HEBREWS chapter one the son apointed higher then the angels (arch) also Hebrews 1:8 & 7:1 · Gnostic Texts (Nag Hammadi Scrolls) .Coptic Accounts of Genesis .Oral traditions of Genesis 3: .Genesis 15.1 · Apocryphon of John 17:30 .Dead Sea Scrolls 1QM v, 1-2 .Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b) V:20 .Hymn 12-14 .4Q471 XVII .llQMelch ll,9,13 .4Q246 .1QS x12-18 .4Q285 5&10 ."War Scroll" (4Q471)verse XVII ."THE SONGS OF THE HOLOCAUST OF THE SABBATH"(4Q403 I,ii,18-29) ."The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek" Scroll(IIQ13) .(4Q529,6Q23) "Words Of The Archangel Michael" .The Koran 2:98 and many verses .THE BOOK OF URANTIA. The Archangel Michael and King Zedekiah (4Q470) , The Coming of Melchizedek (11Q19-20) , Novalis Hymn to the Night, Celtic Lores,Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny), Portrait ‘Et in Arcadia Ego’, African Bushmen Lores, Native American Lores, book called Alas Babylon, Louis Llamore's High Graders, Many Nosty quatrians C;2 Q;28, C5 Q83, C10 Q74, C4Q24, C1Q56, C1 Q96 /C2 Q28/ C2 Q29, C5 Q8, 1.96 - XCVI., 1. 91 - XCI., C1. 1 - 1 ... To many more to list..... Third Fatima revelation, Garabandal Intercession, Catholic Litany as the lamb of G-d and Commander of G-d of Israel, 4Q285, Fr.4&5 and fr 10 Akedas Yitzhak on Genesis 49:12 - 15th century C.E. 5. Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 - 6th century C.E. Hilchos Melachim 11:3-4, Talmud,The Rabbi's Sicha (address) of Shabbos Parshas Shoftim, 5751 (August 17, 1991) Expecting the Messiah An ultra-Orthodox sect says the Redeemer is due to he might be an American ; Time LISA BEYER KFAR HABAD With reporting by Hannah Bloch/Brooklyn; 03-23-1992 ,Hindu Tantrik many verses and even chants, (Ezekiel 21:25-27),4Q299 F.5 ,book of Micah, the Mishnah Torah, Numbers /Korach 17: 2, 4Q285 fr4,Psa 134:1-3,(Psalm 90:4),(John 9:4-5),1 John 3:8, JOHN 5:22 (Luke 12:38), Rev 3:7 the angel of Phila with the keys, scrollIIQ13,1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, ACTS 5:31,4Q471 XVII,Perek Tzaddik Gimmel (93), Fr. 2I (=4Q 418, Fr. 43) Dead Sea Scrolls shows the name as the remover of the veil while mentioning web pages and it's context along with poems name and site name centuries before they existed, 4QSe (4Q259) the Moshiach's Aaron Lineage, (1 Thes 5:2), Koran 73, 1-5, "al-Mahdi is from our Ahlul-Bayt, no doubt Allah will enforce his appearance within a Night." References: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, p269, Genesis 15.1 "Do not be afraid, Abraham, I am your shield and your very great reward." said the Lord to Abraham in “a vision of the Night” again The exact phrase “visions of the Night” is found in Genesis 46:2 and has to do with God revealing things directly to Jacob. Psalm 16:7-11 7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel; yea, in the NIGHT seasons, my reins instruct me. the Watchman song;-Philipp Nicolai, 1556-1608 (adapted and harmized by J.S. Bach) ,
More in the Koran: (24: 55) 097.001-5
Koran: Sura:36:37 (44) ; 3-6 In Sura 32, Verses 11 and 12. [TMQ Al-Ahzaab:36]
(24: 55)
097.001-003
Muslims are told by Michael to circle Sheva (7)times in Meca in rememberance until itcs time revealed, just as Shabbos is on the Sheva day in rememberance of the name.
Many uses of the number 7 (Sheva) Hindi culture (Shiva), the Shev or Sheva (a =of God) (shew)Bread, the staff (HaShevet)in the Torah.
HaShev in the bible: 1 (Gen 3:19 - Gen 24:5) 2 (Gen 24:6 - Gen 38:22) 3 (Gen 38:29 - Exd 4:7) 4 (Exd 4:7 - Exd 32:12) 5 (Exd 32:27 - Lev 27:24) 6 (Num 5:7 - Num 25:4) 7 (Num 25:11 - Deu 20:7) 8 (Deu 20:8 - Jos 1:15) 9 (Jos 2:16 - Jos 19:34) 10 (Jos 20:6 - Jdg 9:57) 11 (Jdg 11:8 - Rth 1:15) 12 (Rth 1:16 - 1Sa 12:3) 13 (1Sa 14:27 - 1Sa 29:4) 14 (1Sa 29:7 - 2Sa 14:13) 15 (2Sa 14:21 - 2Sa 19:12) 16 (2Sa 19:14 - 1Ki 8:33) 17 (1Ki 8:34 - 1Ki 13:10) 18 (1Ki 13:16 - 1Ki 20:9) 19 (1Ki 20:34 - 2Ki 7:15) 20 (2Ki 8:3 - 2Ki 19:36) 21 (2Ki 20:5 - 2Ch 6:37) 22 (2Ch 6:38 - 2Ch 19:1) 23 (2Ch 19:4 - 2Ch 32:21) 24 (2Ch 32:25 - Neh 6:4) 25 (Neh 7:6 - Job 9:18) 26 (Job 10:9 - Job 34:15) 27 (Job 35:4 - Psa 35:17) 28 (Psa 44:10 - Psa 78:38) 29 (Psa 78:39 - Psa 116:12) 30 (Psa 119:59 - Pro 25:13) 31 (Pro 26:11 - Isa 1:27) 32 (Isa 5:25 - Isa 37:37) 33 (Isa 38:8 - Jer 2:24) 34 (Jer 2:35 - Jer 14:3) 35 (Jer 15:7 - Jer 28:3) 36 (Jer 28:4 - Jer 33:26) 37 (Jer 33:26 - Jer 44:5) 38 (Jer 44:14 - Lam 3:40) 39 (Lam 3:64 - Eze 18:12) 40 (Eze 18:17 - Eze 33:18) 41 (Eze 33:19 - Dan 11:13) 42 (Dan 11:18 - Hsa 12:6) 43 (Hsa 12:14 - Amo 4:10) 44 (Amo 4:11 - Zec 6:1) 45 (Zec 7:14 - Mal 4:6)
There's also a Serbian Prophet who's predictions match
Michael HaMoshiach.

Last edited:
Proverbs 1:22-33
Words of the Archangel Michael (4Q529, 6Q23)
1 Kings 11:36
Exodus (Shemot ) 4:7
Deut 24: 13 (Ki Tetse )
in Numbers 31:12 Matot
Isaiah 11:4
EXODUS 23:20-22
Neh 9:6
Psalm 52:1-3
(Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
Song of Songs 5:2 on the dew of the Night
(Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Psalms 2:4
PSALMS 22:12-16
Psalms 27:12
Psalm 37:4
Psalms 52:1-3
Psalm 74:10 & 18 -They Blasphemy my given name and my title
PSALMS 109:2
PSALMS 109:3
Psalm 119:104
Thanksgiving Hymn 12-14
More: Isaiah 55:8-9
[Isa 62:1.29] For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her vindication goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.
Psalm 121:4 "indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. "
Psalm 132:4 I will allow no sleep to my eyes, no slumber to my eyelids,
Ecclesiastes 8:16 When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe man's labor on earth--his eyes not seeing sleep day or night-. Micah 3:5-7 Micah 7:18
Daniel 10:13; 10:20-21;12:1-4 . Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,Isaiah 25:8, Is.52:13-53:12,Is 61:2,
Zephaniah, 3:9,
Eliyahu Rabbah ch.4
Hilchot Melachim 12:5
Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15 & Ezekiel 36:29-30
Ezekiel 36:28-30 & Isaiah 11:6-11:9
Talmud Ketubot 56a
Zohar II, 146a-146b
(Isaiah 45 and book of Ezra along with Dan 10-giving the vision to Cyrus to gather the dispersed and build the temple) Malachi 3:24, The Prophet Haggai 2:6-7 ,
Ps. 72:16, 4Q285 4-5&10, Psalms 7:7-8
4Q246, 1QS x12-18, 1QSb=1Q28b , 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4, Melakim {I Kings8:43)Ezekiel 40-43)(Is.2:2, Zekh.14.16-21) Midrash Rabba (Exodus 18) . Exodus 23:20-22, Micah 4:5, Nahum 1. Isaiah 9:6, 11:2-3, 42:19, 61:2 .Psalms 7:7-9, 82:1, 90:4 .Jeremiel 14 · Jude 9
Book of Hebrews chapter 1, 5 and 6 and HEBREWS 7:1
1John 3:8
Revelations 12:7 3 · Baruch 4:7; 11:2,4,6,8; 12:4,6-7; 13:2-3,5; 14:1-2; 15:1,3; 16:1,3 4 · Baruch 9:5 1 .1 Adam 29:6,8; 31:5 · Enoch 9:1; 10:11; 20:5; 24:4; 40:9; 53:6; 54:6; 60:4-5; 68:2-4; 69:14-15; 71:3,8-9,13 · 2 Enoch 22:1,6,8-9; 33:1&11; 71:28 (Recension J); 72:1,3,8-9 (Recension J) 3 Enoch 17:3; 44:10 · Apocalypse of Ezra 1:3; 2:1; 4:7,24; 6:2 · Life of Adam and Eve 13:3; 14:1-3; 15:2; 21:2; 22:2; 25:2; 29:1-3; 43:3; 45:1; 51:2 · Apocalypse of Adam and Eve 3:2; 22:1; 37:4,6; 40:1-2; 43:1-2 · Sibylline Oracles 2:215 · Testament of Solomon 1:6 (5 in Conybeare); 18:5 (73 in Conybeare) · Apocalypse of Abraham 10:17 · Apocalypse of Sedrach 14:1 · Martyrdom and Ascension of Isaiah 3:16 · Testament of Abraham 1:4,6; 2:2-14:7 · Testament of Isaac 2:1 · Testament of Jacob 1:6; 5:13 · Vision of Ezra verse 56 .Isaiah Commentary: (IQSb,v 20-29) .HEBREWS chapter one the son apointed higher then the angels (arch) also Hebrews 1:8 & 7:1 · Gnostic Texts (Nag Hammadi Scrolls) .Coptic Accounts of Genesis .Oral traditions of Genesis 3: .Genesis 15.1 · Apocryphon of John 17:30 .Dead Sea Scrolls 1QM v, 1-2 .Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b) V:20 .Hymn 12-14 .4Q471 XVII .llQMelch ll,9,13 .4Q246 .1QS x12-18 .4Q285 5&10 ."War Scroll" (4Q471)verse XVII ."THE SONGS OF THE HOLOCAUST OF THE SABBATH"(4Q403 I,ii,18-29) ."The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek" Scroll(IIQ13) .(4Q529,6Q23) "Words Of The Archangel Michael" .The Koran 2:98 and many verses .THE BOOK OF URANTIA. The Archangel Michael and King Zedekiah (4Q470) , The Coming of Melchizedek (11Q19-20) , Novalis Hymn to the Night, Celtic Lores,Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny), Portrait ‘Et in Arcadia Ego’, African Bushmen Lores, Native American Lores, book called Alas Babylon, Louis Llamore's High Graders, Many Nosty quatrians C;2 Q;28, C5 Q83, C10 Q74, C4Q24, C1Q56, C1 Q96 /C2 Q28/ C2 Q29, C5 Q8, 1.96 - XCVI., 1. 91 - XCI., C1. 1 - 1 ... To many more to list..... Third Fatima revelation, Garabandal Intercession, Catholic Litany as the lamb of G-d and Commander of G-d of Israel, 4Q285, Fr.4&5 and fr 10 Akedas Yitzhak on Genesis 49:12 - 15th century C.E. 5. Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 - 6th century C.E. Hilchos Melachim 11:3-4, Talmud,The Rabbi's Sicha (address) of Shabbos Parshas Shoftim, 5751 (August 17, 1991) Expecting the Messiah An ultra-Orthodox sect says the Redeemer is due to he might be an American ; Time LISA BEYER KFAR HABAD With reporting by Hannah Bloch/Brooklyn; 03-23-1992 ,Hindu Tantrik many verses and even chants, (Ezekiel 21:25-27),4Q299 F.5 ,book of Micah, the Mishnah Torah, Numbers /Korach 17: 2, 4Q285 fr4,Psa 134:1-3,(Psalm 90:4),(John 9:4-5),1 John 3:8, JOHN 5:22 (Luke 12:38), Rev 3:7 the angel of Phila with the keys, scrollIIQ13,1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, ACTS 5:31,4Q471 XVII,Perek Tzaddik Gimmel (93), Fr. 2I (=4Q 418, Fr. 43) Dead Sea Scrolls shows the name as the remover of the veil while mentioning web pages and it's context along with poems name and site name centuries before they existed, 4QSe (4Q259) the Moshiach's Aaron Lineage, (1 Thes 5:2), Koran 73, 1-5, "al-Mahdi is from our Ahlul-Bayt, no doubt Allah will enforce his appearance within a Night." References: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, p269, Genesis 15.1 "Do not be afraid, Abraham, I am your shield and your very great reward." said the Lord to Abraham in “a vision of the Night” again The exact phrase “visions of the Night” is found in Genesis 46:2 and has to do with God revealing things directly to Jacob. Psalm 16:7-11 7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel; yea, in the NIGHT seasons, my reins instruct me. the Watchman song;-Philipp Nicolai, 1556-1608 (adapted and harmized by J.S. Bach) ,
More in the Koran: (24: 55) 097.001-5
Koran: Sura:36:37 (44) ; 3-6 In Sura 32, Verses 11 and 12. [TMQ Al-Ahzaab:36]
(24: 55)
097.001-003
Muslims are told by Michael to circle Sheva (7)times in Meca in rememberance until itcs time revealed, just as Shabbos is on the Sheva day in rememberance of the name.
Many uses of the number 7 (Sheva) Hindi culture (Shiva), the Shev or Sheva (a =of God) (shew)Bread, the staff (HaShevet)in the Torah.
HaShev in the bible: 1 (Gen 3:19 - Gen 24:5) 2 (Gen 24:6 - Gen 38:22) 3 (Gen 38:29 - Exd 4:7) 4 (Exd 4:7 - Exd 32:12) 5 (Exd 32:27 - Lev 27:24) 6 (Num 5:7 - Num 25:4) 7 (Num 25:11 - Deu 20:7) 8 (Deu 20:8 - Jos 1:15) 9 (Jos 2:16 - Jos 19:34) 10 (Jos 20:6 - Jdg 9:57) 11 (Jdg 11:8 - Rth 1:15) 12 (Rth 1:16 - 1Sa 12:3) 13 (1Sa 14:27 - 1Sa 29:4) 14 (1Sa 29:7 - 2Sa 14:13) 15 (2Sa 14:21 - 2Sa 19:12) 16 (2Sa 19:14 - 1Ki 8:33) 17 (1Ki 8:34 - 1Ki 13:10) 18 (1Ki 13:16 - 1Ki 20:9) 19 (1Ki 20:34 - 2Ki 7:15) 20 (2Ki 8:3 - 2Ki 19:36) 21 (2Ki 20:5 - 2Ch 6:37) 22 (2Ch 6:38 - 2Ch 19:1) 23 (2Ch 19:4 - 2Ch 32:21) 24 (2Ch 32:25 - Neh 6:4) 25 (Neh 7:6 - Job 9:18) 26 (Job 10:9 - Job 34:15) 27 (Job 35:4 - Psa 35:17) 28 (Psa 44:10 - Psa 78:38) 29 (Psa 78:39 - Psa 116:12) 30 (Psa 119:59 - Pro 25:13) 31 (Pro 26:11 - Isa 1:27) 32 (Isa 5:25 - Isa 37:37) 33 (Isa 38:8 - Jer 2:24) 34 (Jer 2:35 - Jer 14:3) 35 (Jer 15:7 - Jer 28:3) 36 (Jer 28:4 - Jer 33:26) 37 (Jer 33:26 - Jer 44:5) 38 (Jer 44:14 - Lam 3:40) 39 (Lam 3:64 - Eze 18:12) 40 (Eze 18:17 - Eze 33:18) 41 (Eze 33:19 - Dan 11:13) 42 (Dan 11:18 - Hsa 12:6) 43 (Hsa 12:14 - Amo 4:10) 44 (Amo 4:11 - Zec 6:1) 45 (Zec 7:14 - Mal 4:6)
There's also a Serbian Prophet who's predictions match
Michael HaMoshiach.

What are you trying to communicate?

Sin is the killer. We need to deal with sin. We have a sin problem. Jesus can free you of your sin. Liberate you from the bondage of sin, corruption, and destructive impulses.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination and those others in the 1st century who gave their lives as the fulfillment of the heavenly mandate from the beginning - to not sin, to sin no more as the means for remission to the everlasting from birth as granted a&e.

the repudiation of the crucifiers.

Forum List

Back