Zone1 Who is the Messiah in Judaism?

The Christian God is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

The Muslim God is the God of Abraham and Ishmael.

The Jews God and the Christian God are the same, however God turned the reigns over to Jesus Christ for the time being which the Jews reject.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination, the religion of antiquity - no bible required.

the others mentioned are extremes in their own way - employing that of the same false personifications of the heavens they use to justify themselves and their perverse self importance above all else.

and sadly all the desert people are right wingers who have persecuted and victimized the innocent and everyone else they claim to be evil.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination, the religion of antiquity - no bible required.

the others mentioned are extremes in their own way - employing that of the same false personifications of the heavens they use to justify themselves and their perverse self importance above all else.

and sadly all the desert people are right wingers who have persecuted and victimized the innocent and everyone else they claim to be evil.
oh gee-----so Both Jesus and Hillel and the talmud represents "liberation theology"?

I follow Jesus, but I don't feel 'liberated'. I feel a stronger sense of obligation to be good than if I were under the Law, as the Jews are.

I follow Jesus, but I don't feel 'liberated'. I feel a stronger sense of obligation to be good than if I were under the Law, as the Jews are.

that's because you are a christian ...

the triumph of good vs evil - is the liberation of your spirit when accomplished, and allows for your judgement - as being heavenly - for admission to the everlasting.

the jews will never be liberated, hereditary idolatry is a dead end.

oh gee-----so Both Jesus and Hillel and the talmud represents "liberation theology"?

jesus was never a jew, what hillel represented ...

there are always - the good jews as above - is a misnomer. they r what they r. jesus got himself crucified.

oh you are SO CONFUSED breezeboy

- may the holy 91 respond - is there a jewish temple in the heavens ...

* is the misnomer than any individual as hillel - or 91's misplaced accordance w/ jesus. as hillel was surly a noble person - being a liberal, for sure.

Forum List

Back