Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
The part you forgot is that the Palestinians got the boot and no longer live there. That is the root of the problem.

And the part you forgot is that the Jewish people got the boot and no longer live there. And that is the root of the problem.
Are there any historical records of the ancestor of a Jew owning a plot of land?

Land ownership is not be equated with sovereignty, especially in ancient times when land ownership had a different meaning. There is plenty of evidence of the presence of the a peoples who were ethnically and culturally Jewish.

The intelligence reports confirm all my claims. You just can't take the truth. LOL

Starting from early in your failed life, I'm certain a lot of people have told you that your IQ is REALLY, REALLY low...

Did I thank you for proving how hundreds of thousands of arab muslims illegally moved to Israel in the 1930s and 1940s? Thank you so much.

Well, the recorded facts indicate that the Jew hordes were the illegal immigrants Arab illegal immigration was insignificant. Thanks for providing the opportunity to debunk you again, with facts and link to the source documentation. Keep it up.

:dig:

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant."

A Survey of Palestine Vol 1, page 212,

Conversely:

" It follows that the Jewish population may now include between 50,000 and 60,000 illegal immigrants who have
settled in Palestine at any time since 1920 when the first Immigration Ordinance was enacted.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

They didn't, the neighbouring states tried to intervene to prevent the ethnic cleansing <snip>

Wow, just wow. I am done trying to reason with you.

You were trying to reason with me?! :shock: You were just regurgitating the standard Zionist myth history of those "nasty Ayrabs pickin' on poor ickle Israel, cos' they just plumb hate Joooos". The facts are dramatically different from the Zionist Hasbara you've been fed.

The intelligence reports confirm all my claims. You just can't take the truth. LOL

Starting from early in your failed life, I'm certain a lot of people have told you that your IQ is REALLY, REALLY low...

Did I thank you for proving how hundreds of thousands of arab muslims illegally moved to Israel in the 1930s and 1940s? Thank you so much.

Well, the recorded facts indicate that the Jew hordes were the illegal immigrants Arab illegal immigration was insignificant. Thanks for providing the opportunity to debunk you again, with facts and link to the source documentation. Keep it up.

:dig:

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant."

Conversely:

" It follows that the Jewish population may now include between 50,000 and 60,000 illegal immigrants who have
settled in Palestine at any time since 1920 when the first Immigration Ordinance was enacted.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

The Arabs in Palestine

A Population Boom
As Hussein foresaw, the regeneration of Palestine, and the growth of its population, came only after Jews returned in massive numbers. The Jewish population increased by 470,000 between World War I and World War II while the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. In fact, the permanent Arab population increased 120 percent between 1922 and 1947.

This rapid growth was a result of several factors. One was immigration from neighboring states — constituting 37 percent of the total immigration to pre-state Israel — by Arabs who wanted to take advantage of the higher standard of living the Jews had made possible. The Arab population also grew because of the improved living conditions created by the Jews as they drained malarial swamps and brought improved sanitation and health care to the region. Thus, for example, the Muslim infant mortality rate fell from 201 per thousand in 1925 to 94 per thousand in 1945 and life expectancy rose from 37 years in 1926 to 49 in 1943.

The Arab population increased the most in cities with large Jewish populations that had created new economic opportunities. From 19221947, the non-Jewish population increased 290 percent in Haifa, 131 percent in Jerusalem and 158 percent in Jaffa. The growth in Arab towns was more modest: 42 percent in Nablus, 78 percent in Jenin and 37 percent in Bethlehem.

Well, the recorded facts indicate

Indeed they do, mentally ill c-nt retard:

Debunking the claim that “Palestinians” are the indigenous people of Israel - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

Records show that it was 19th and 20th century Jewish settlement and the resulting employment opportunities that drew successive waves of Arab immigrants to Palestine. “The Arab population shows a remarkable increase ….. partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the [Jewish] National Home..” (The Peel Commission Report - 1937)

“..in the Jewish settlement Rishon l’Tsion founded in 1882, by the year 1889, the forty Jewish families settled there, had attracted more than four hundred Arab families.... Many other Arab villages had sprouted in the same fashion.” (Joan Peters - From Time Immemorial p. 252 - referenced further as: FTI)

British PM Winston Churchill said in 1939: “.. far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country [Palestine]..”

You must love to lose you weak turd since you do it so often.

Thanks for playing, sweetie...

Obviously, historical fact disturbs you. <snip>

Blah, blah, blah. Obviously historical facts disturb you as well. Since in the article that you just posted refutes many of the claims you have otherwise made.

Again, if Israel really wanted to ethnically clean the Muslim Arabs out of Israel, why are there so many whom are citizens. Members of the Knesset. Members of the Supreme Court.

I am done trying to reason with you as well.

None of these things can be reasoned with.

They didn't end up such hateful antisemites through a process of reason in the first place, so it is impossible to reason the insufferable creatures out of it. It is really just of a process of worthless, maladjusted individuals looking for a scapegoat instead of dealing with all their personal shortcomings.

None of these things can be reasoned with. They didn't end up such hateful antisemites through a process of reason in the first place, so it is impossible to reason the insufferable creatures out of it. It is really just of a process of worthless, maladjusted individuals looking for a scapegoat instead of dealing with all their personal shortcomings.

Most of the time when I run into idiots like this on the street/in person, they are either brain-dead/brainwashed arab muslim filth, or mentally ill Western christians, both of whom were indoctrinated to hate jews from an early age, and lack the intelligence to see the truth for themselves.

The Western trash is usually at the bottom of society, where as you pointed out, are in need of a scapegoat. The arab muslim filth simply cannot accept that their culture is garbage - which is why there's 22 arab muslim countries and zero democracies, all of which are devoid of basic freedoms. Their bitterness that the jews and christians have constructed VASTLY better societies- which absolute fools like Merkel have allowed the muslims into en masse - is enormous, and can't be reconciled with the lies their clergy have fed them from day one; that islam is great, and muslims are the best. Both are tremendous lies that cannot be accepted when they look at Israel and Western, christian nations.

The fact of the matter is that the far left dung that hates jews are usually those who have failed in their own socieities or come from failed muslim ones, and need someone to blame for their own lack of intelligence, ability and work ethic. Turds like monte, challenger, jose and the other feces get so angry when they are exposed as prime, perfect examples of this fact. This hatred is all they have to hang onto and keep them going; without it they'd probably (and hopefully will) commit suicide, a course of action I strongly advocate for all of them.

You were trying to reason with me?! :shock: You were just regurgitating the standard Zionist myth history of those "nasty Ayrabs pickin' on poor ickle Israel, cos' they just plumb hate Joooos". The facts are dramatically different from the Zionist Hasbara you've been fed.
Thank you for making the reasoning of my point clear.

I think you are confusing other people with Rhodesscholar.

I don't condone name calling by either 'side', that is why I have stopped doing it and snipped out the name calling in the quote.

Are you denying that you name call in your posts?

I do occasionally respond to name calling in kind. I never do unprovoked. Rhodes is a different story, he combines disgusting language with the equivalent of death threats. i.e. wishing death on posters he disagrees with. Rhodes types are all among your buddies, psychopathic Israel Firsters. Do you deny this?

I do occasionally respond to name calling in kind. I never do unprovoked. Rhodes is a different story, he combines disgusting language with the equivalent of death threats. i.e. wishing death on posters he disagrees with. Rhodes types are all among your buddies, psychopathic Israel Firsters. Do you deny this?
In regards to your first two sentences, I would still say that at times you have called me names without provocation. But some words that I would consider 'name calling' you obviously do not. You use 'Zionist' and 'Hasbara' as a subtle form of name calling in hy opinion.

Which brings me to respond to the rest. Death threats are against board rules and either way, I do not agree with. And then you say that Rhodes types are among my buddies, "psychopathic Israel Firsters". I agree that Rhodes posts in a very volatile fashion and does use a fair amount of name calling and I have in the past hit the 'agree' and 'thank you' buttons because of the overall content; I still do not agree with the name calling; and when it is the over riding pretext of Rhodes' post(s) I usually just pass it up. It does nothing to further intelligent discourse.

Therefore, I have to ask, are you calling me a "psychopath" in some sort of off hand way. Without provocation?

In regards to your first two sentences, I would still say that at times you have called me names without provocation. But some words that I would consider 'name calling' you obviously do not. You use 'Zionist' and 'Hasbara' as a subtle form of name calling in hy opinion.

Which brings me to respond to the rest. Death threats are against board rules and either way, I do not agree with. And then you say that Rhodes types are among my buddies, "psychopathic Israel Firsters". I agree that Rhodes posts in a very volatile fashion and does use a fair amount of name calling and I have in the past hit the 'agree' and 'thank you' buttons because of the overall content; I still do not agree with the name calling; and when it is the over riding pretext of Rhodes' post(s) I usually just pass it up. It does nothing to further intelligent discourse.

Therefore, I have to ask, are you calling me a "psychopath" in some sort of off hand way. Without provocation?

Why would Zionist or Hasbara be name calling? They are realities. Zionists believe that Jews had the right to expel the native people of Palestine because of their superior rights to the land. It is what the Israel thing is about. Hasbara is a propaganda school that gives out fellowships, provides training etc. Much of the pro-Israel propaganda is produced by Hasbara. They also have a training manual. It's a reality.

Why would Zionist or Hasbara be name calling? They are realities. Zionists believe that Jews had the right to expel the native people of Palestine because of their superior rights to the land.

That's why its name-calling. Because by calling them "Zionist" you ascribe a set of unsavory beliefs to them, even if they believe no such thing. (Zionists, generally, believe no such thing.)

So, by calling teddyearp a zionist you are claiming that he believes in expulsion, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority. And yet, teddy has never argued from a position of believing in any of these things. Thus, it does not reflect reality and its just name-calling.

Why would Zionist or Hasbara be name calling? They are realities. Zionists believe that Jews had the right to expel the native people of Palestine because of their superior rights to the land.

That's why its name-calling. Because by calling them "Zionist" you ascribe a set of unsavory beliefs to them, even if they believe no such thing. (Zionists, generally, believe no such thing.)

So, by calling teddyearp a zionist you are claiming that he believes in expulsion, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority. And yet, teddy has never argued from a position of believing in any of these things. Thus, it does not reflect reality and its just name-calling.

You believe that Zionism did not believe in expelling non-Jews from Palestine? How else did Zionists propose to rule a Jewish state with non-Jews outnumbering Jews? If one supports Israel as a Jewish state one must have supported the expulsion of the non-Jews, or believe that a Muslim and Christian majority would have accepted Jew rule.

Why would Zionist or Hasbara be name calling? They are realities. Zionists believe that Jews had the right to expel the native people of Palestine because of their superior rights to the land. It is what the Israel thing is about. Hasbara is a propaganda school that gives out fellowships, provides training etc. Much of the pro-Israel propaganda is produced by Hasbara. They also have a training manual. It's a reality.

As Shusha posts below, it is not the name, but the context in which you use them. Come on monti, I am not that stupid.

Exactly. It is not the name itself, but as I said, the context in which you use it. You use 'Zionist' and 'Hasbara' as if they are very bad words. I suppose if the Anti-Israel propagandists stopped hiding behind their masks and had an actual name for their propaganda movement, I would be tempted to use it in the VERY SAME FASHION as you use 'Hasbara'. You think you're being sly, but I can see your heart.

So, I still have to ask:

Zionist is short for people that believe that it was just for Europeans to replace the native people of Palestine. Hasbara is short for a Zionist propaganda generator. I would consider pyschopathic the idea that people from Europe had the right to displace the native people of Palestine.

Forum List

Back