Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
You never try to see the other side.

I have, for decades, then discovered that Zionists lie, period.
As have I, for decades, but more in earnest after I joined this board. That is why I joined here. I wanted to really see what both sides have to say. Unfortunately, after reading much of what the pro-pali side posted I have come to a different realization. That the actual rank and file 'Palestinian' has been used and abused by their 'leaders/spokesmen' from Al-Hussieni on down.

but if you do not see the resemblance to the map of the original Mandate then I cannot help you.

The "map" in question is a Zionist interpretation of what they want you to believe. Transjordania was never part of the original Mandate.
And since I DO try to see both sides, I have found some (supposedly heavily Jew/Zionist/Hasbara {take your pick} edited) Wiki pages that may support your position.

It can be summed up well like this:
During World War I, the British had made two promises regarding territory in the Middle East. Britain had promised the Hashemite governors of Arabia, through Lawrence of Arabia and the Hussein-McMahon Correspondence, independence for a united Arab country covering Syria in exchange for their supporting the British against the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Caliphate had declared a military jihad in support of the Germans and it was hoped that an alliance with the Arabs would quell the chances of a general Muslim uprising in British-held territories in Africa, India, and the Far East.[7] Great Britain had also negotiated the Sykes-Picot Agreement, agreeing to partition the Middle East between Britain and France.

A variety of strategic factors, such as securing Jewish support in Eastern Europe as the Russian front collapsed, culminated in the Balfour Declaration, 1917, with Britain promising to create and foster a Jewish national home in Palestine. These broad delineations of territory and goals for both the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, and Arab self-determination was approved in the San Remo conference.
Link:White Paper of 1939 - Wikipedia

Whereupon the British made several promises during WWI, however, they only promised the Arab/Muslims an independent country (A promise the Arabs wanted because they knew that the British at the time were colonialists) in Syria and elsewhere, but they promised the Jews a National home in the area known as Palestine.

The problem is that the Muslim Arabs didn't find that to be enough because of their centuries old hatred for the Jews. And now they still hate the Jews, as do you, and that is why you folks cannot allow them to even have a tiny sliver of land the size of New Jersey for their own home.

Last edited:

You're obsessed with this utterly meaningless document, earp.

When this change in british policy occurred all the fundamental structures of the future zionist state were already in place...

An embrionary army, ie, the jewish paramilitary groups,

The bulk of the jewish population, almost half a million Jews,

And I'm not even considering the fact that the change in policy was a miserable failure in and of itself.

From 39 to 47, 180.000 Jews entered Palestine in a massive case of dereliction of duty.

If you have doubts about any of these numbers I can cite printed material and I'm sure I can also find plenty of links.

I'm not being insensitive towards the plight of the jewish refugees but you don't do charity with other people's money.

The people of Palestine would have no problem with Britain granting asylum IN BRITAIN to all those european Jews fleeing Nazism.

As have I, for decades, but more in earnest after I joined this board. That is why I joined here. I wanted to really see what both sides have to say. Unfortunately, after reading much of what the pro-pali side posted I have come to a different realization. That the actual rank and file 'Palestinian' has been used and abused by their 'leaders/spokesmen' from Al-Hussieni on down.

". . .the actual rank and file 'Palestinian' has been used and abused by their 'leaders/spokesmen' from Al-Hussieni on down."

They live in a world..........

PLO names youth camp after terrorist who murdered 37

"The Palestinian Authority has named a children's summer camp after a venerated local heroine -- a terrorist who helped slaughter 37 innocent Israelis in 1978.The “Brothers of Dalal” youth camp is named in honor of Dalal Mughrabi, who led a 1978 attack in which terrorists hijacked a bus on Israel’s coastal highway, wounding 70 and killing 37 — 12 of them children.

Laila Ghannam, the Palestinian Authority’s district governor for Ramallah, used the Facebook page of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Supreme Council for Youth and Sports to praise the initiative of remembering “pure-hearted Martyrs,” according to Palestinian Media Watch.

Ghannam also “ordered all of the parties involved to do all that is necessary so that the solidarity rally will take place in a fashion worthy of Martyr Mughrabi, her comrades, and all of Palestine’s Martyrs.”

This is not the first time the PLO has named a youth camp after a terrorist.

Following a wave of terror attacks in 2015 and 2016, the PLO Council and Palestinian Authority Ministry of Education named a summer camp after Baha Alyan — who murdered three people. In 2015, the council sponsored a table tennis tournament named for Muhannad Halabi, who killed two.

The council is headed by Jibril Rajoub, who in 1970 was sentenced to life in prison for throwing a grenade at an Israeli Army truck, but was released in a deal between the Israeli government and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.

“When you make everyone who kills Israelis a martyr, you make the very idea of coexistence impossible,” said Dennis Ross, a former U.S. diplomat with extensive experience in the Middle East and a Fox News contributor. “Instead of educating Palestinian kids on the virtues of peace, here is an example of teaching them that terror is a good thing -- this does not serve the Palestinian cause, just the opposite.”

Ron Prosor, a former Israeli ambassador to the U.N. and now a Fox News contributor, said that naming the camp after Mughrabi is not a “twisted virtual reality” but rather an everyday “Palestinian reality.”

“This is the exact opposite of what should be done in order to foster relations between Israelis and Palestinians -- promote understanding and create dialogue -- all this creates is abhorrence and hatred and the next generation, both Israeli and Palestinian, do not deserve it.”

Activities at the Brothers of Dalal youth camp begin this month.

“It is time for the international community to take a clear stand against those who build the foundations of terror by teaching children to detest and despise,” Prosor said. “This must start by speaking out against incitement in Palestinian society.”

I came into this conflict with no prejudice for or against either side. I am just a mid western Christian who was raised in a house where race, religion, etc. was never an issue.

Unlike those who refuse to look at anything that does not favor their agenda, I have looked at all sides of this issue.

And since I DO try to see both sides...

Ok if you think Wikipedia is a viable source look up "Transjordania" or "Emirate of Transjordan" or if that's not to your taste, buy a copy of "Empires of the Sand" by Efriam Karsh, a well known pro-Zionist Israel historian, there's a whole chapter devoted to British machinations under lord Curzon to stop the French from adding the place to Syria and how Abdullah scuppered these plans (see pages 315 to 320). I do my research looking at the subject from every angle for corroboration and one thing I've found over the years, Zionists lie, period.

The problem is that the Muslim Arabs didn't find that to be enough because of their centuries old hatred for the Jews. And now they still hate the Jews, as do you, and that is why you folks cannot allow them to even have a tiny sliver of land the size of New Jersey for their own home.

Seems you can't resist adding a nice bit of Zionist BS added for effect. "Poor ickle Isreal, surrounded on all sides by nasty Muslims that hate her, boo hoo." :crybaby:All the surrounding states were prepared to make peace with Zionist Israel after 1948, Syria was even prepared to absorb all Palestinian refugees within her territory as Sysrian citizens; Zionist Israel rebutted and refused all these peace offers, so bears thefull responsibility for this conflict and the ensuing hatred it has engendered on both sides.

Oh, and I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it, I have nothing against people having a religion or from any religious background, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, etc. My beef is with Zionism,a creed I find detestable and Zionists, be they Christian Zionists, Jewish Zionists, or Muslim Zionists.

Ok if you think Wikipedia is a viable source look up "Transjordania" or "Emirate of Transjordan" <snip>

Interestingly enough, those are precisely the two pages I did look up to find a map of the British Mandate that did not include Trans-Jordan and that is what I meant in the rest of the sentence you left out of my quote. Those two pages seem to refute my OWN claim that Trans-Jordan was part of the Mandate, so I personally have to step back from my claim as 'unfounded'.

"Poor ickle Isreal, surrounded on all sides by nasty Muslims that hate her, boo hoo." All the surrounding states were prepared to make peace with Zionist Israel after 1948,<snip>

So why did they make war on Israel in 1948? And aren't you saying the same thing about the Palestinians? Poor Palestinians, boo hoo.

I get it, some of the things that are happening are not fair. But look at the whole area. It is not like Israel is trying to establish a national home in Persia. Or Egypt. Or Mesopotamia/Babylon. Or Syria. Ancient Persia is now Iran and they still live there. Ancient Babylon is now Iraq and they still live there. Ancient Egypt is still Egypt and they still live there. Ancient Syria/Assyria is now Syria and they still live there. Why does the world want to continue the hatred of the Jews and not allow the Israelite's to not return to their ancient home?

You're obsessed with this utterly meaningless document, earp.
No, you are utterly obsessed with not responding to what I actually post and then try to deflect from it. You only quoted my link, granted I used that link in another thread where it made more sense, however, in THIS thread, I quoted what I thought was a pretty good summary of the promises that the British made to both sides during WWI. That link was the source of my material.

So if you actually want to address what I actually posted, get back to us.

Originally posted by teddyearp
No, you are utterly obsessed with not responding to what I actually post and then try to deflect from it. You only quoted my link, granted I used that link in another thread where it made more sense, however, in THIS thread, I quoted what I thought was a pretty good summary of the promises that the British made to both sides during WWI. That link was the source of my material.

So if you actually want to address what I actually posted, get back to us.

I agree.

If you couldn't respond in the original thread there was no reason for me to believe you'd fair any better here.

The funny thing is that if you went to the mideast and asked the pals themselves, they'd be the FIRST to agree with you, that their leadership has totally sucked starting with arafraud, up through today. The only ones who keep this conflict going are the terrorist filth like iran/hamas/hezbollah and the PA leaders making a boatload of money from the constant aid dollars flowing in.

This is an enterprise that is big business, kind of an industry all to itself. When c-nts like challenger and other similar turds whine about the alleged holocaust industry, I laugh and bring up the fakestinian one, which is one of the greatest manufactured frauds - super vaporware if you want - that has ever been perpetrated on the mass public, but it generates lots of cash/Western guilt dollars, so it just keeps on going. UNRWA is another example; what would all those arabs do without all that money flowing in?

Ok if you think Wikipedia is a viable source look up "Transjordania" or "Emirate of Transjordan" <snip>

Interestingly enough, those are precisely the two pages I did look up to find a map of the British Mandate that did not include Trans-Jordan and that is what I meant in the rest of the sentence you left out of my quote. Those two pages seem to refute my OWN claim that Trans-Jordan was part of the Mandate, so I personally have to step back from my claim as 'unfounded'.

"Poor ickle Isreal, surrounded on all sides by nasty Muslims that hate her, boo hoo." All the surrounding states were prepared to make peace with Zionist Israel after 1948,<snip>

So why did they make war on Israel in 1948? And aren't you saying the same thing about the Palestinians? Poor Palestinians, boo hoo.

I get it, some of the things that are happening are not fair. But look at the whole area. It is not like Israel is trying to establish a national home in Persia. Or Egypt. Or Mesopotamia/Babylon. Or Syria. Ancient Persia is now Iran and they still live there. Ancient Babylon is now Iraq and they still live there. Ancient Egypt is still Egypt and they still live there. Ancient Syria/Assyria is now Syria and they still live there. Why does the world want to continue the hatred of the Jews and not allow the Israelite's to not return to their ancient home?
Ancient Persia is now Iran and they still live there. Ancient Babylon is now Iraq and they still live there. Ancient Egypt is still Egypt and they still live there. Ancient Syria/Assyria is now Syria and they still live there.
The part you forgot is that the Palestinians got the boot and no longer live there. That is the root of the problem.

The part you forgot is that the Palestinians got the boot and no longer live there. That is the root of the problem.

And the part you forgot is that the Jewish people got the boot and no longer live there. And that is the root of the problem.

And the part you forgot is that the Jewish people got the boot and no longer live there. And that is the root of the problem.
Are there any historical records of the ancestor of a Jew owning a plot of land?

Second Samuel 24: 18-25 (the Temple site which David bought from a Jebusite); Genesis 23:1-20 (the Tomb of the Patriarchs and Matriarchs, which Abraham bought from the Hittites); and Genesis 33: 18-20 (Joseph's Tomb, which Jacob bought from the Shechemites).

I remember sitting with my class from Bar-Ilan in a room right next to the tombs of Abraham and Sarah all those years ago, while a guide read to us those exact verses from the Torah (about Abraham's purchase of the site). What a surreal moment! I'm sure all of us were thanking Gd that we were able to return to our land.

Are there any historical records of the ancestor of a Jew owning a plot of land?

Second Samuel 24: 18-25 (the Temple site which David bought from a Jebusite); Genesis 23:1-20 (the Tomb of the Patriarchs and Matriarchs, which Abraham bought from the Hittites); and Genesis 33: 18-20 (Joseph's Tomb, which Jacob bought from the Shechemites).

I remember sitting with my class from Bar-Ilan in a room right next to the tombs of Abraham and Sarah all those years ago, while a guide read to us those exact verses from the Torah (about Abraham's purchase of the site). What a surreal moment! I'm sure all of us were thanking Gd that we were able to return to our land.
So they bought land that was already given to them by G-d?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back