Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
The part you forgot is that the Palestinians got the boot and no longer live there. That is the root of the problem.

And the part you forgot is that the Jewish people got the boot and no longer live there. And that is the root of the problem.

Very few Jews "got the boot" most Jews in Palestine converted to Christianity even before Christianity became the state religion of Rome in 380 AD, after which conversion was required to reside in Jerusalem and its environs. Most, but not all, of the Christians converted to Islam during the centuries of Muslim rule. This is just historical fact.

Very few Jews "got the boot" most Jews in Palestine converted to Christianity even before Christianity became the state religion of Rome in 380 AD, after which conversion was required to reside in Jerusalem and its environs. Most, but not all, of the Christians converted to Islam during the centuries of Muslim rule. This is just historical fact.

Sure it is, retarded chimp, the way the arab population increased three-fold from 1931 to 1945 without immigration - using YOUR source, thank you for that, idiot monkey.

That might have been the one useful thing a piece of low IQ trash like monte has ever done, provide us with a wonderful piece of evidence to use against it and the other jew-hating turds on this forum for the next 50 years, that was so great.

"Facts" according to monte the chimp, well, they just are anything but to the rest of the sane population - but we love monte because through his stupidity, does more to promote the pro-Israel case than any of us ever could, and we thank him for it.

Ok if you think Wikipedia is a viable source look up "Transjordania" or "Emirate of Transjordan" <snip>

Interestingly enough, those are precisely the two pages I did look up to find a map of the British Mandate that did not include Trans-Jordan and that is what I meant in the rest of the sentence you left out of my quote. Those two pages seem to refute my OWN claim that Trans-Jordan was part of the Mandate, so I personally have to step back from my claim as 'unfounded'.

"Poor ickle Isreal, surrounded on all sides by nasty Muslims that hate her, boo hoo." All the surrounding states were prepared to make peace with Zionist Israel after 1948,<snip>

So why did they make war on Israel in 1948? And aren't you saying the same thing about the Palestinians? Poor Palestinians, boo hoo.

I get it, some of the things that are happening are not fair. But look at the whole area. It is not like Israel is trying to establish a national home in Persia. Or Egypt. Or Mesopotamia/Babylon. Or Syria. Ancient Persia is now Iran and they still live there. Ancient Babylon is now Iraq and they still live there. Ancient Egypt is still Egypt and they still live there. Ancient Syria/Assyria is now Syria and they still live there. Why does the world want to continue the hatred of the Jews and not allow the Israelite's to not return to their ancient home?

They didn't, the neighbouring states tried to intervene to prevent the ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians by the Zionist colonisers. I honestly don't think the world hates Jewish people just for being Jewish, Zionism created the problem and Jewish people are being tarred with the same brush. There is no link between modern Jewish people and ancient Israelites. you are more likely to find ancient Israelite DNA in Palestinians than you are in European Israelis.

My beef is with Zionism,a creed I find detestable ...

Do you find all peoples wishing to re-establish their self-determination on their ancestral homelands detestable? Or just the Jews?

I've nothing against anyone living anywhere, alongside whoever lives there now, in mutual peace and respect. My beef is with those motivated by religious irredentism who would dispossess and oppress others in order to fulfil some pipedream as in Zionist Israel, or to restore the Caliphate, or the sort of lunatics in Greece, Turkey, Germany Hungary, Poland or England that espouse the view that their country is for their people only and anyone else needs to be "removed". We all know where that sort of thinking leads.

They didn't, the neighbouring states tried to intervene to prevent the ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians by the Zionist colonisers. I honestly don't think the world hates Jewish people just for being Jewish, Zionism created the problem and Jewish people are being tarred with the same brush. There is no link between modern Jewish people and ancient Israelites. you are more likely to find ancient Israelite DNA in Palestinians than you are in European Israelis.

Do you people think that lying, lowlife c-nts like this get paid to be here? Nothing else could possibly explain the embarrassment and humiliation that lying on a public forum could make it worth it.

"No linkage" she says...wow you're a fucking idiot, probably the LEAST intelligent of all of the jew-hating turds here, congratulations.

New Genetic Study: More Evidence For Modern Ashkenazi Jews’ Ancient Hebrew Patrimony | Scope Blog

I agree.

If you couldn't respond in the original thread there was no reason for me to believe you'd fair any better here.
Still dodging I see. I didn't respond in the other thread because I had nothing else to say, I'll call it a draw THERE. But this is HERE and you are still deflecting.

Last edited:
Are there any historical records of the ancestor of a Jew owning a plot of land?

Fucking idiot retard, you actually laughably believe the fakestinian arab muslims living there now were there 2,000 years ago? Are you that fucking stupid? Do I even need to ask?

Of course, the Muslims were once Christians and before that many were Jews. Are you that ignorant of historical fact. Who do you think Christ, the Apostles and their heirs, converted to Christianity. You are such a tool.

The funny thing is that if you went to the mideast and asked the pals themselves, they'd be the FIRST to agree with you, that their leadership has totally sucked starting with arafraud, up through today. The only ones who keep this conflict going are the terrorist filth like iran/hamas/hezbollah and the PA leaders making a boatload of money from the constant aid dollars flowing in.

This is exactly why I often mention the trips I have taken to Israel. Neither rank and file Israeli/Jews nor Arab/Muslims want war. If it was as bad as portrayed on this board, I would never have seen Orthodox Jews and Muslims riding the light rail in Jerusalem next to each other.

I remember sitting with my class from Bar-Ilan in a room right next to the tombs of Abraham and Sarah all those years ago, while a guide read to us those exact verses from the Torah (about Abraham's purchase of the site). What a surreal moment! I'm sure all of us were thanking Gd that we were able to return to our land.
This gave me goosebumps. When were you there? I need to get down to Hebron on my next trip.

I remember sitting with my class from Bar-Ilan in a room right next to the tombs of Abraham and Sarah all those years ago, while a guide read to us those exact verses from the Torah (about Abraham's purchase of the site). What a surreal moment! I'm sure all of us were thanking Gd that we were able to return to our land.
This gave me goosebumps. When were you there? I need to get down to Hebron on my next trip.

1982. I am getting old.

Do you people think that lying, lowlife c-nts like this get paid to be here? Nothing else could possibly explain the embarrassment and humiliation that lying on a public forum could make it worth it.

"No linkage" she says...wow you're a fucking idiot, probably the LEAST intelligent of all of the jew-hating turds here, congratulations.

New Genetic Study: More Evidence For Modern Ashkenazi Jews’ Ancient Hebrew Patrimony | Scope Blog

Wow, a blogger confirms that the Khazar hypothesis, debunked a long time ago, was debunked.

Now the facts. The European Jews are descendants of Europeans from the Mediterranean, proven genetically through mother to child genetic evidence. From "The Scientist", not a blogger.

"The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from prehistoric European women, according to study published today (October 8) in Nature Communications. While the Jewish religion began in the Near East, and the Ashkenazi Jews were believed to have origins in the early indigenous tribes of this region, new evidence from mitochondrial DNA, which is passed on exclusively from mother to child, suggests that female ancestors of most modern Ashkenazi Jews converted to Judaism in the north Mediterranean around 2,000 years ago and later in west and central Europe."

http://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...21/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

They didn't, the neighbouring states tried to intervene to prevent the ethnic cleansing <snip>

Wow, just wow. I am done trying to reason with you.

Obviously, historical fact disturbs you. Here is some recently declassified British intelligence. They clearly state that only the Arab League's intervention could save the Palestinians from the Jewish aggression. And, state that the Palestinians wanted to avoid conflict, but Jewish aggression was making peace difficult.

"British officials reported later in 1946: "Arab leaders appear to be still disposed to defer active opposition so long as a chance of a political decision acceptable to Arab interests exists." But they warned: "There is a real danger lest any further Jewish provocation may result in isolated acts of retaliation spreading inevitably to wider Arab-Jewish clashes"..............Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'"

British officials predicted war – and Arab defeat – in Palestine in 1948

Obviously, historical fact disturbs you. <snip>

Blah, blah, blah. Obviously historical facts disturb you as well. Since in the article that you just posted refutes many of the claims you have otherwise made.

Again, if Israel really wanted to ethnically clean the Muslim Arabs out of Israel, why are there so many whom are citizens. Members of the Knesset. Members of the Supreme Court.

I am done trying to reason with you as well.

"The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from prehistoric European women, according to study published today (October 8) in Nature Communications. While the Jewish religion began in the Near East, and the Ashkenazi Jews were believed to have origins in the early indigenous tribes of this region, new evidence from mitochondrial DNA, which is passed on exclusively from mother to child, suggests that female ancestors of most modern Ashkenazi Jews converted to Judaism in the north Mediterranean around 2,000 years ago and later in west and central Europe."

http://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...21/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

Oh, we forgot that the "scientist" is the be-all end-all of all scientific facts, thanks for sharing. By the way fucking retarded idiot asshole, the whole story is deeper than a turd like you would ever admit:

"But some scientists question these conclusions. “While it is clear that Ashkenazi maternal ancestry includes both Levantine [Near Eastern] and European origins—the assignment of several of the major Ashkenazi lineages to pre-historic European origin in the current study is incorrect in our view,” physician-geneticists Doron Behar and Karl Skorecki of the Rambam Healthcare Campus in Israel, whose previous work indicated a Near Eastern origins to many Ashkenazi mitochondrial types, wrote in an e-mail to The Scientist. They argue that the mitochondrial DNA data used in the new study did not represent the full spectrum of mitochondrial diversity."

DNA tester: 75 percent of Jews trace ancestry to Middle East

DNA Tester: 75 Percent of Jews Trace Ancestry to Middle East
Founder of U.S.-based company says that anti-Jewish polemics can't hide the science proving that Jews did indeed originate from the region.

“We’re not interlopers who came here from Eastern Europe, and we’re not Serbs or Kazars,” says Greenspan. “You can use whatever polemic you want to discredit the Jews or discredit the nation, but saying that we weren’t here is a lie.”

You lose yet again, weak minded idiot. Go back to fucking men for money, little retarded chimp.

Obviously, historical fact disturbs you. Here is some recently declassified British intelligence. They clearly state that only the Arab League's intervention could save the Palestinians from the Jewish aggression.

Just die already, you worthless lying, stupid fucking asshole.

It is scumbags like this that think if they lie over and over on internet forums, they might convince a few uneducated morons they are legitimate. Fucking human feces.

"Jewish aggression", what a total fucking lying idiot asshole. Yeah, they were REAL aggressive while they were vastly outnumbered and getting slaughtered in places like Hebron.

As weak turds like this repeatedly lose, their lies get bigger and bigger, and this retarded chimp is the perfect example. Next this dog will claim that 5 arab armies did not attack Israel in 1948, it was the jews that attacked the arabs in Jordan and Syria.

As I said, go back to fucking men for money idiot asshole, at least you were good at that.

Forum List

Back