Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 61768

Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

So who do you think the "Palestinians" really are? Are they an Arab Invention? But why were they invented? Are they an independent people or simply Arabs from other countries residing in the Palestinian Mandate?

Approximately 700,000 Arabs fled Israel in 1948 according to Wikipedia yet their Arab Muslim brothers have kept them as outcasts while the Arab Muslim nations cast out in excess of 850,000 Jews confiscating all of their homes, bank accounts, property and all but what they could carry on their backs. And Israel resettled their brothers and sisters or they were taken in by Jewish communities in other countries unlike how the Arab Muslims treated their Arab Muslim refugees out of Israel. I wonder why the difference?

The people of Palestine.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

PUBLISHED BY HIS MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE.
To be purchased directly from H.M. STATIONERY OFFICE, at the
following address:
Adastra House, Kingsway, London, W.C. 2; 120, George Street, Edinburgh:
York Street, Manchester; 1, St. Andre's Crescent, Cardiff;
15, Donegall Square West, Belfast; or through any Bookseller

[Reprinted 1929]
Price 1s. od.net.

No. 1.
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable.

If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."

In 1922 the word "Palestinian" meant any resident of British Mandate Palestine, Arab, Jew, Xtian, Druid, Methodist, Jedi ... what have you.

The word "Palestinian" didn't take on its current definition of Arab Only until 1967.

The people of Palestine.

"PALESTINE.

CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

PUBLISHED BY HIS MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE.
To be purchased directly from H.M. STATIONERY OFFICE, at the
following address:
Adastra House, Kingsway, London, W.C. 2; 120, George Street, Edinburgh:
York Street, Manchester; 1, St. Andre's Crescent, Cardiff;
15, Donegall Square West, Belfast; or through any Bookseller

[Reprinted 1929]
Price 1s. od.net.

No. 1.

Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable.

If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."

The British at the time is you bother to read many of their documents often refereed to Jews in the Palestinian Mandate as "Palestinians" don't play semantics with me sir. Those same British officers referred to the now Jews as Arabs so stop playing games. The term Palestinian was a generic tern back then and not a term applied to a race of people. Even the bottom of your own post says Palestine Arab not Palestinian! Montelatici you seek to deceive people with your lies but your words fall short because you lack knowledge!

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1922 the word "Palestinian" meant any resident of British Mandate Palestine, Arab, Jew, Xtian, Druid, Methodist, Jedi ... what have you.

The word "Palestinian" didn't take on its current definition of Arab Only until 1967.
According to one state dept. official it was a term that came out of Baleshinka School ( a subversive technique - special ops School in Russia) where the Russians were training Arafat on the propaganda that the Arabs were the long lost people of Palestine. It was a very carefully crafted propaganda plot that has spanned decades and was rolled out in increments (from what we can see). I'd say they ripped a page out of Josef Goebbel's playbook. Tell a lie big enough, often enough and the people (some) will believe it.

Interesting fact. They were not able to hide the fact that these Arab Palestinians never had their own language, money, flag, etc. You know, the things that people who have a history in a country have? That was missing with these long lost Palestinians.

Last edited:

According to one state dept. official it was a term that came out of Baleshinka School ( a subversive technique School in Russia) where the Russians were training Arafat on the propaganda that the Arabs were the long lost people of Palestine. It was a very carefully crafted propaganda plot that has spanned decades and was rolled out in increments (from what we can see). I'd say they ripped a page out of Josef Goebbel's playbook. Tell a lie big enough, often enough and the people (some) will believe it.

Interesting fact. They were not able to hide the fact that these Arab Palestinians never had their own language, money, flag, etc. You know, the things that people who have a history in a country have? That was missing with these long lost Palestinians.
Should the English claim the USA because most people there speak English, I wonder.

`

According to one state dept. official it was a term that came out of Baleshinka School ( a subversive technique School in Russia) where the Russians were training Arafat on the propaganda that the Arabs were the long lost people of Palestine. It was a very carefully crafted propaganda plot that has spanned decades and was rolled out in increments (from what we can see). I'd say they ripped a page out of Josef Goebbel's playbook. Tell a lie big enough, often enough and the people (some) will believe it.

Should the English claim the USA because most people there speak English, I wonder.
We know who founded it and was blessed by God to make it flourish. Ditto for the Hebrews. After 4,000 years they still have their original language. You do realize that Israel is over 4,000 years old now don't you?

What was the language of those long lost Palestinians? Arabic? Ah yes! Perhaps the descendants of the Arabs that tried to assist Nehemiah in rebuilding the wall (see Nehemiah Chapter 4) until Nehemiah told them that they had no part in it. Why didn't Sanballat and the other Arabs have a part in rebuilding the wall in Jerusalem? They were Arabs and they didn't belong there. THEY STILL DON'T BELONG THERE. THEY ARE FOREIGNERS.

Last edited:
Palestinians were invented for one reason and one reason only -- propaganda. As understood properly, the struggle was between Arabs and Jews, Arabs with vast land, resources and people and Israel just a tiny little sliver of land with few resources. That didn't play well on the sensibilities of the world, and so Arabs invented this new people who they portrayed as some sort of valiant underdog. After inventing these brand new people, Arabs sold the idea to the very low functioning leftists of the world who then responded as trained.

Essentially, the so-called "Palestinians" are simply a ruse to hoodwink the world into thinking Goliath is really David and David, Goliath.

MONTELATICI, I have to say it is fun butting heads with someone like you who thinks he knows this subject but has only a surface understanding. I have been working with the Israelis since 1971 and I started serious study of the Bible back in 1967 and have read it cover to cover many times as well as studied it in Greek and Hebrew. I studied at Ouachita Baptist University, Christ for the Nations Institute, and served as an Assemblies of God Youth Pastor for a time. I also served in a Church connected in service to building recreation facilities for the Israeli Defense Forces and was the eldest moderator for a Israel Military Forum before I retired from it a few months ago I have studied Islam and the "Palestinian" conflict most of my adult life. Most os the leaders of the "Palestinian" movement are from different Arab nations if you bother to do the homework to find out. Yasser Arafat born Mohammed Yasser Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa, محمد ياسر عبد الرحمن عبد الرؤوف عرفات, 24 August 1929, Born in Cairo, Egypt, Sunni Islam.

It is their fellow Muslims that have kept the Arab Muslim refugees from 1948 Israel as refugees not Israel as Israel and the worldwide Jewish community has resettled hundreds of thousands more Jewish refugees cast out by the Arab Muslim nations of the Middle East. So it is the Muslim Nations that made a united decision to keep the supposed "Palestinian Refugees" as refugees rather than resettling them.

Last edited by a moderator:
`

We know who founded it and was blessed by God to make it flourish. Ditto for the Hebrews. After 4,000 years they still have their original language. You do realize that Israel is over 4,000 years old now don't you?

What was the language of those long lost Palestinians? Arabic? Ah yes! Perhaps the descendants of the Arabs that tried to assist Nehemiah in rebuilding the wall (see Nehemiah Chapter 4) until Nehemiah told them that they had no part in it. Why didn't Sanballat and the other Arabs have a part in rebuilding the wall in Jerusalem? They were Arabs and they didn't belong there. THEY STILL DON'T BELONG THERE. THEY ARE FOREIGNERS.
Modern Hebrew is a revival language from the 19th/20th centuries. Jews in the time of Jesus spoke Aramaic, you know.
Your mocking tone only makes your prejudice more pathetic.

MONTELATICI, I have to say it is fun butting head with some like you who thinks he knows this subject but has only a surface understanding. I have been working with the Israelis since 1971 and I started serious study of the Bible back in 1967 and have read it cover to cover many times as well as studied it in Greek and Hebrew. I studied at Ouachita Baptist University, Christ for the Nations Institute, and served as an Assemblies of God Youth Pastor for a time. I also served in a Church connected in service to building recreation facilities for the Israeli Defense Forces and was the eldest moderator for a Israel Military Forum before I retired from it a few months ago I have studied Islam and the "Palestinian" conflict most of my adult life. Most os the leaders of the "Palestinian" movement are from different Arab nations if you bother to do the homework to find out. Yasser Arafat born Mohammed Yasser Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa, محمد ياسر عبد الرحمن عبد الرؤوف عرفات, 24 August 1929, Born in Cairo, Egypt, Sunni Islam.

Your alternative facts don't convince anyone. The facts are available to anyone that wants to learn the facts rather than the Zionist propaganda. And, I have forgotten more about the Israel/Palestine issue than you will ever learn. Below is from page 185 of the Survey of Palestine.

upload_2017-2-22_20-6-13.png

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

`

Modern Hebrew is a revival language from the 19th/20th centuries. Jews in the time of Jesus spoke Aramaic, you know.
Forgive the tone, it is the sound of frustration because some of you insist on beating this dead horse. You simply do not realize just how transparent this lie of the long lost Palestinian people is. I'm guessing you're in your early 30's? Go find a set of Encylopedia's pre-1960 and find the word "Palestinian." You won't find it in any of them. Why won't you find it? The Jews never called themselves Palestinians. They called themselves Jews, Hebrews or Israelites. And the long lost Palestinians? They discovered who they were in the 1960's after Arafat told them to start calling themselves Palestinians. Thousands of years of amnesia? Time warp? Lost in space? How to explain. You can't. Cut your losses and drop it. You have nothing and you know it.

The word Palestinian was the term used for the inhabitants of the Roman province of Palaestina and an inhabitant of the province was called a
Palaestino and is present in Roman era documents. The ancestors of the current day native Muslim and Christian inhabitants spoke various languages through the centuries. Aramaic, Latin and Greek were the most common languages before the Muslim conquest. But, the Palestinians referred to themselves as the People of Palestine in communications with the British Colonial Office in the 1920s. Repeating Zionist propaganda doesn't make it true.

`

Excuse me but the Hebrew Language I am speaking of is over 4,000 years old and there are Jews in Israel who speak that ancient language. There is nothing "modern" about the Hebrew. Their history is ancient, full, rich and beautiful beyond words.
Pick up a Bible and read it.

The word Palestinian was the term used for the inhabitants of the Roman province of Palaestina and an inhabitant of the province was called a
Palaestino and is present in Roman era documents. The ancestors of the current day native Muslim and Christian inhabitants spoke various languages through the centuries. Aramaic, Latin and Greek were the most common languages before the Muslim conquest. But, the Palestinians referred to themselves as the People of Palestine in communications with the British Colonial Office in the 1920s. Repeating Zionist propaganda doesn't make it true.

"PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB
DELEGATION AND THE ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

No. 1.

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922.
Sir,

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization/British policy in Palestine: "Churchill White Paper" - UK documentation Cmd. 1700/Non-UN document (excerpts) (1 July 1922)

Oh please. Israel was like a barren wasteland before the Jews returned to it and put their hand to that soil. Then? It blooms like a rose in the middle of the desert! Just as God said it would! Read Mark Twain's account of what it looked like over there before the Jews returned to their land.
Yes. A barren wasteland. The Jews return to their homeland after their long exile had come to an end, the land is revived and comes to life and then?.......... and then suddenly Arabs are claiming they were there all along! Baloney! I can tell you now that Mark Twain's testimony is the precise opposite and I'll take his account of what it looked like.

He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.” - quote from Mark Twain Innocents Abroad

Last edited:

Oh please. Israel was like a barren wasteland before the Jews returned to it and put their hand to that soil. Then? It blooms like a rose in the middle of the desert! Just as God said it would! Read Mark Twain's account of what it looked like over there before the Jews returned to their land.
Yes. A barren wasteland. The Jews return to their homeland after their long exile had come to an end, the land is revived and comes to life and then?.......... and then suddenly Arabs are claiming they were there all along! Baloney! I can tell you now that Mark Twain's testimony is the precise opposite and I'll take his account of what it looked like.

He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.” - quote from Mark Twain Innocents Abroad
You write fiction.

Yes. A barren wasteland. The Jews return to their homeland after their long exile had come to an end and suddenly Arabs are claiming they were there all along! Baloney! I can tell you now that Mark Twain's testimony is the precise opposite and I'll take his account of what it looked like.

Now, after seeing the facts you move the goal posts and now claim that there was nothing in Palestine before the Jews invaded. The Palestinians were there and were the overwhelming majority as late as 1896, we have film documentary evidence of the fact. Zionist propaganda no longer works, the facts are available to all. This was Palestine in 1896.

`

Forgive the tone, it is the sound of frustration because some of you insist on beating this dead horse. You simply do not realize just how transparent this lie of the long lost Palestinian people is. I'm guessing you're in your early 30's? Go find a set of Encylopedia's pre-1960 and find the word "Palestinian." You won't find it in any of them. Why won't you find it? The Jews never called themselves Palestinians. They called themselves Jews, Hebrews or Israelites. And the long lost Palestinians? They discovered who they were in the 1960's after Arafat told them to start calling themselves Palestinians. Thousands of years of amnesia? Time warp? Lost in space? How to explain. You can't. Cut your losses and drop it. You have nothing and you know it.
Palestinians were created by post WWI treaties. That was merely a name change for the people who already lived there.

LOL, you destroy your own argument the Romans used those terms as derisive terms directed at Jews not the Arabs living in the land of Israel at that time!

Forum List

Back